Most hated Seru

If it has anything to do with the word Seru, put it here!
khouji
Level 2

Re: Most hated Seru

Post by khouji » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:59 am

Freed is the most useless.
Web Designer at Petstreetmall
"We are your pet supplies expert"

SuperSonicFan411
Level 7

Post by SuperSonicFan411 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:45 am

khouji wrote:Freed is the most useless.
From my experiences, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that, considering that I got Freed to do up to 1,600+ damage to all with Noa.

As for my least favorite Seru, well...... I actually use all of them. The one I use the least however is, without a doubt, Puera. My two reasons for this is:

1. Too Much MP.
2. For the amount of MP it costs to use Puera, the damage is very little. Iota can not only level up a lot quicker, but can easily get the job done unlike Puera.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
(:

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:05 pm

Puera has the downside of being Dark element, which just isn't an element that any character can utilize to full effectiveness. Gala casts Dark spells at only 60% and the other two still don't cast it quite as effectively as they do other elements. Vahn's non-Fire/Earth and Noa's non-Wind/Water spells aren't quite up to snuff. Thankfully, Gala can cast any spell but Dark-element ones reasonably effectively.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

Popcornchicken
Level 4

Post by Popcornchicken » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:50 pm

I'll have to go with Slippery. Three reasons for it:
A). He is annoying to fight in Conkram.
B). His deadly rain ability is underwhelming and I find kind of boring to watch.
C). I think he has pretty low catch rate, although Guillium is 1%!!!!!! >< (Ivory Books make this kind of irreverent though...)

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:11 pm

Yeah you are right about Slippery, very underwhelming for being the 'best' water Seru. Same for Gola Gola, but at least that one is efficient. Slippery costs a lot of mana too and is inefficient. I think the devs factored in the poison effect as part of it's supposed value, but I would have rather had more damage up front. We already have Gizam for poison, have the others do something else.

Another stinker IMO is Mushura. He is very expensive and his damage is random and often kind of low. Also you get him so late in the game, and right before Kemaro who completely outshines him. You should have been able to acquire him earlier so that he is a good option for Earth damage longer before Kemaro, and also made the mana cost less.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Popcornchicken
Level 4

Post by Popcornchicken » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:22 pm

IronJustice wrote: Another stinker IMO is Mushura. He is very expensive and his damage is random and often kind of low. Also you get him so late in the game, and right before Kemaro who completely outshines him. You should have been able to acquire him earlier so that he is a good option for Earth damage longer before Kemaro, and also made the mana cost less.
Yah, I just fought Songi: Part 2 yesterday again, and I forgot kinda forgot about Mushura (I always acquire every Seru for everyone when I can) but he has a low catch rate too I think.
He seems to have a really high chance to block almost all/all of your attacks sometimes. I had Noa execute Super Tempest on him, HE BLOCKED ALL 17 ATTACKS LOL! I'd use Theeder over him too at least he gets a (STAB :P) bonus with Gala.
Any Kemaro blows him out of the water too as you said lol.
On the plus side I like seeing him get punched a lot hahaha.

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:35 pm

I've never tried it myself, but I've heard a couple of rumors that Mushura does stupidly high damage on Cort 1 while the shield is up, since it's hitting nearly every frame. I don't have a file that can easily test it out, but I've always been curious if it's true or not.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.