What could be improved?

Need tips or have thoughts on crafting?
K73SK
Level 89

What could be improved?

Post by K73SK » Sun May 07, 2017 8:07 pm

What do you think Legaia 2 could have improved with its crafting system? I personally felt it was a little bit of a drag... I loved the idea you had to gather all kinds of materials from monsters and it all depended on the area you fought in, but I also feel that there was something missing from it. What are some things you think they should have added?
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: What could be improved?

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed May 17, 2017 6:18 pm

Actually, I liked it; not interested in changing the system. Though I would've made the HS harder to get but more abundant. I would also make it so you could make HS armor, but like, more armor than there was HS, so in total there would be like 20 items you could make for your party, but only 15 HS, so you have to really decide what item you need most.
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed May 17, 2017 7:07 pm

I am happy the HS items were only to be crafted... It would have been pretty cool if those items at least surprised us with some new models with new armor or something... /shrug
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Raven
Level 11

Post by Raven » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:18 am

The only thing I see to improve about the crafting system is to make the materials easier to find. I spent, like, hours trying to get Galma Gold Dust and Iron Fang Stones, only to finally realize that I had to steal them. UGH!
Xyn Raven

SuperSonicFan411
Level 7

Post by SuperSonicFan411 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:28 am

Raven wrote:The only thing I see to improve about the crafting system is to make the materials easier to find. I spent, like, hours trying to get Galma Gold Dust and Iron Fang Stones, only to finally realize that I had to steal them. UGH!
The items you mentioned are actually dropped by Forest Maze enemies (I also find them in the WHEEL O' PAIN in Kravia), and you can trade for them in Jinga.
Other than that, you are right. Although it doesn't take me that long, I do find having to steal items very annoying, as I actually have to fight enemies and chance my accessories around to do so (I like to use accessories that disable encounters and have item grabber when I don't have to steal).
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
(:

Raven
Level 11

Post by Raven » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:15 pm

The only reason you say that they're dropped at Forest Maze is because their description says so, and their description is only half-true. You steal Iron Fang Stones and Galma Gold Dust from Hang Snails and Loghart Crabs respectively. I am seriously sick and tired of you trying to have a debate with me with barely any knowledge that makes you credible in any way whatsoever.
Xyn Raven

SuperSonicFan411
Level 7

Post by SuperSonicFan411 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:19 am

Raven wrote:The only reason you say that they're dropped at Forest Maze is because their description says so, and their description is only half-true. You steal Iron Fang Stones and Galma Gold Dust from Hang Snails and Loghart Crabs respectively. I am seriously sick and tired of you trying to have a debate with me with barely any knowledge that makes you credible in any way whatsoever.
You're seriously mad because of this? I really didn't want to be rude, but I think you might have anger issues you need to sort out by seeing a therapist.

Also, considering I have played the game for YEARS, I think I know what I am talking about.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
(:

Raven
Level 11

Post by Raven » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:11 pm

And that's supposed to make you special? 'Cause everybody here has played the game for years. And I'm mad 'cause you keep stressing me out with your baseless responses.
Xyn Raven

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:51 pm

Please no hostility (from both sides).

And the items do appear to be dropped in the location according to what I've put up on the website as well. I didn't type "dropped in locations..." based on descriptions but rather based on the items I actually obtained in the locations I was visiting. At least, that's the way I remember it.
https://www.legendoflegaia.net/legaia_2/materials.html

But the main statement of getting materials easier, I agree. Some materials in the game do get quite hard to obtain.