[RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda (Chapter 3 - Open)

Furanda - A small town located west of Vidna.
K73SK
Level 89

[RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda (Chapter 3 - Open)

Post by K73SK » Mon May 29, 2017 10:44 am

READ THE RULES BEFORE PLAYING! ANY RULES BROKEN WILL RESULT IN PUNISHMENTS LISTED BELOW!!!

Rules:

* Everything role-played must be Legaia realistic. Such as no guns, no cars, no phones, you get it.
* You must have some kind of unique roll in the game, but you cannot be someone who is considered a hero...Such as Vahn, Lang, etc.
* You can only possess the Seru's that you have purchased in the forums. I have Gimard, for example, so I can only use that or my other purchased Seru. If I want to introduce a new one, I can purchase it in the Store.
* The Mist is unknown and has never been heard of, so don't say ANYTHING regarding the Mist. You can hint towards it, however. Or perhaps have some kind of role in it for the future. Just don't take another persons role.
* If you want to say something to the thread that's NOT included in the RPG (like ask a question or whatnot), please use the quote blocks at the TOP of your post. This way, it stands out from the game.
* Read the first two chapters if you want an up-to-date knowing of what's going on. At least read the plots from post 1 on each thread.
* No killing other members without their permission
* DO NOT CONTROL OTHER PEOPLES CHARACTERS! ONLY YOUR OWN! WE MAKE OUR OWN CHOICES!
* Do not act psychic. If you couldn't realize someone was about to do something or is sneaking on you from behind in real life, don't even do it in the RPG. For example, enemy: *sneaks up behind K7 at a good distance to where K7 wouldn't know he was behind him*, K7: *Turns around to see the enemy sneaking up behind and attacks* <---- WHAT?!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

If you feel another player has broken a rule, click the report button on their post and make an explanation on what the reported post should be. Don't concern about the topic - just click "etc" or whatever is on there for the post.

Punishments are in order from first strike to last strike. So your first rule broken will give you the first punishment, second will be second punishment, etc.

1.) Slap on the hand, bad bad!
2.) -250 forum dollars (yes you can go negative this time if you don't have that much)
4.) Character is killed, over riding the above rule (but can only be killed off from Mods+)
5.) Banned from the thread. Can't see what's going on anymore. Sucks for you

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Red color = dead

CURRENT POPULATION: 12
CURRENT VILLAGERS:
Mayor
Item Salesman
Weapons Salesman
Inn Hostess
-------
DV (Deadly Virus)
Hiro
K73SK
MJ (MJZuproc_II)
Wulf (Lonewulf)
Ram Merrush (Rammerrush)
Red (redhollowlives999)
Sise-Neg
-- Mon May 29, 2017 10:07 am --

K7 continues his path up the mountain, towards the Genesis Tree.

"Ok, I should be there in no time now. I'm only a few hours away at this point. Gonna take the tree's life, improve this thing on my arm, and..."

K7 suddenly had a huge amount of pain shoot through his body. It wasn't anything he expected. He fell to his knees, not even being able to yell due to his voice going complete out. Then a voice came to his mind....

"K7... I know what you desire to do. While I would love to absorb the power of the tree for my own life force, it'll destroy your body. You're not ready for this... You're too weak. I've taken a good toll on your health. It will be awhile before you can do anything with this tree."

"NO, I didn't climb this whole 野菜 mountain for nothing! I'll take the power, even if it kills me. I don't know who the he-"

Suddenly, he lost his voice again. He thought it was just held off from the creature or spirit, but there was no response. He just sat there, numb... And then K7 passed out.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Rammerrush
Level 100

Re: [RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda (Chapter 3 - Open)

Post by Rammerrush » Mon May 29, 2017 7:08 pm

A fight... Watching himself, following himself, fearing himself. Ram understood that time had passed, but he wasn't sure how much. The last thing he really remembered was fighting, fighting harder than he had ever fought in his life. But it wasn't him... not really.

After the fight... regardless of victory of defeat, Ram was injured. He called out for his savior, but he couldn't hear the voice that he had been relying on. He didn't know what had happened to her, but he understood that he was on his own.

For the longest time he hid. His goddess hated the world, and made him hate it in turn. However without her by his side, that hate had become fear. He feared the world would turn on him and snuff out the flame that had been lit inside him.

So deep in some remote cave, Ram hid. Time passed, but alone, without his goddess, time didn't seem to matter. Was he in there for days? Months? Years even? He wasn't sure. But the solitude, the distance did grant him some clarity. Slowly his mind began to return to its senses. Not completely, but to a point where Ram wasn't truly sure who he was. Or who he was meant to be.

Eventually the waiting became too much for him. He realized he didn't want to waste his life waiting for a mother that might've forgotten about him. However, he realized something as the sun touched his face for the first time in forever. He had nowhere to go.

He was an abandoned child, without a home. No one would give him a helping hand, so he would need to look out for himself. He needed to find some place where he could survive.

It took some time, days even of running nonstop, but eventually he found himself somewhere familiar. His mind still wasn't completely his own, but the fact that he understood this meant that it was slowly coming back to him. Enough so that he understood that he had found himself in the place this had all started...

He stood at the entrance of a small village, a hamlet really. There were no more than a handful of buildings and many of them were under construction. Hadn't this place been destroyed? Had he been partly responsible? Or... had he just left it behind one day... Ram couldn't truly recall... but he remembered one thing; a name. Furanda. He had returned to Furanda.
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Tue May 30, 2017 2:15 pm

DV made a low profile deal with a local smuggler who was heading back to the isles. He figured he be a lot safer there since he wasn't so popular there like here.. He was to meet at a small dock a few miles east of the seru train station. He arrived early and made camp on a plateau over looking the docks. He gazed over the landscape. He hoped he'd never return here.

"Leaving me so soon?" A familiar voice called out to him. The young woman from Buma

"How the fu...". DV stood perplexed. It didn't take him too long to figure out who she was.. or who she served anyway. "One of her chosen are you?"

"Smart man.. Yes, I'm one of her acolytes. My lady isn't very pleased about how you've abused her gift. I'm to take you in so she can punish you for the rest of your unnatural life." She explained as she ignited a whip like weapon with a eerie purple glow to it.

"Well you're welcome to trying." DV said as he readied his weapon. He surged with adrenaline

"A shovel? You can't be serious?" she said in between fits of laughter.

"Yeah.. so once I kill you with it, I can bury you with it as well". He stared at her intensely

She snapped her whip and lunged towards him.
Virus DeLarge: member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang
___
"DV's mind is as corrupt as his liver. It's tainted with alcohol and death.
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:29 pm

K7 awoke to some rain hitting him in the face. He blinked a few times real fast, then wiped his face to get the rain out of his eyes. He sat up and then looked at his arm... It was normal.

"wai...what? What happen? Was I hallucinating? This doesn't make any sense. Something... was there... How long could I have been passed out?"

K7 looked up the mountain. Sitting in thoughts, he argued with himself on whether to finish the journey after all, or not.

"This can't be real. I must be dreaming. There's no way I climbed this mountain without a reason... Or... what was that reason? What's at the top of the mountain that could possibly benefit me?"

K7 was completely confused. First, he felt like something was missing from his arm. Then he couldn't remember why he was climbing the mountain. He felt like he was starting to go insane... But nonetheless, he felt like he better climb the last few hours of the mountain anyway, as it looked like there might be a reason once he reached the top.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:44 pm

Red sat with his legs crossed in a beautiful grassy field, arms crossed. He grumbled to himself as a sparkling butterfly flew by. "Tch." He grumbled.

He diverted his eyes to the sky and looked at the gigantic rainbow and moons glistening in the sky. "Ugh." He darted his eyes away to some nearby tree, immediately spotting a large bear in a dress.

"Amzo...." Red said in irritation. "the the the the is going on here...."

No a fan of the pretty scenery?

"I don't appreciate being asleep for so long." Red groaned. "And I find it hard to sleep knowing I'm currently being kidnapped for unknown reasons."

Please, be patient. Just enjoy the scenery for now.

Red stood up, dusting himself off. "Fine." He took a walk down the golden road just down the hill. It was weird while he was sitting, but now it was really freaky--he was forced into a lucid dream.

Red thought back to the events that have happened in his life. As he reminisced, images popped up before him. He chuckled at some experiences and cringed at many. "Maybe I should get back into the merchant business." Red muttered to himself with a smirk, "could be a nice change of pace." He frowned. "After Horn though."

Red, do you know a man known as Koba?

Red froze. The scenery started to go dim. "Unfortunately." Red frowned again, "I do."
it really do be like that tho

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:33 am

Her whip wrapped around DV's arm. Apparently the whip had some type of vampiric effect. He dropped to his knees, groaning in agony. He glanced up to see the crazy woman rush towards him. Her finger nails grew long, sharp and had purple veins that pulsated.

"the fuc..." DV mumbled to himself as he struggled to get to his feet as quickly as possible.

She slashed, but missed. She swung her whip again, but DV blocked it/ It wrapped around his shovel. He used all his might to pull her towards him, where he delivered a kick to her gut, knocking her down.

Sadly she got back up as fast as she went down. She charged at him, running on all fours like a cat. She Jumped over his head to land behind DV. He swung his shovel, but missed. He felt a sharp pain in his gut. She drove her nail/claws right into his abdomen

DV grunted in pain as he dropped to one knee. The woman however took a pause. She pulled his nails out only to find they had disintegrated and sizzled like they had be dipped in acid. Apparently someone forgot to tell her DV blood is highly corrosive. Taking the opportunity, DV gave her a viscous backhand that floored her. While she lay in a supine possession, Dv slammed his shovel in between her mouth and nose, splitting her head in two. Making sure she was dead, DV rolled over and stayed on the ground for a few moments before tending to his wound.
___
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:08 pm

K7 finally reached the top of the mountain... He looks forward and notices the Genesis Tree.

"It's.... dead? No... They don't die."

K7 steps closer... He realizes it's not dead, but barely there

"This is odd.... Did I come here to find a way to cure this tree? Yes... That must be it."

Again, K7 looks at his arm. Feeling like there should have been something there to help him with the curing process. But still, there was nothing. How can he possibly cure a Genesis Tree? It was all still confusing. K7 decides to walk up to the Genesis Tree and place his hand on the tree. As soon as he makes contact with the trunk, he blacks out.

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:29 pm

DV's wounds didn't heal as quickly as they used to. He managed to sneak aboard a ship heading for Ratayu. He hid in a luggage compartment and tried to sleep to pass the time
___

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:54 pm

would've made a proper update if someone else actually posted
___

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:51 pm

I was waiting for Red to hurry up and post