Mystics vs. Seru

Anything related to the Mystics
Sephirothansylar
Level 19

Re: Mystics vs. Seru

Post by Sephirothansylar » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:32 pm

What if that juggernaut was just a summon like how Cort uses it. He summoned it to blow a hole in the wall and it left. Or it seems the juggernaut needed to be in that super heavy pool of mist for some reason maybe since Rim Elm was so far after all it went through it needed to get back to the mist pool. Also I think it was mentioned that Cort wanted them to live I think to gather raseru or something. He probably wanted to make more pseudoraserus(yes I just created my own word) like Songis. (or maybe simraseru would be better) Maybe Cort sent it just to open a hole in the wall and wanted Zeto to wipe out Rim Elm(which he could have easily done if he stuck around). So maybe Zeto is the one to blame? I wonder what was so important that he left the destruction of Rim Elm to the mist and its followers.

And the Raseru leveling up did seem to make them stronger in a few ways most noticeably is the ATK stat. At level 1 Meta gives 10 ATK and at level 9 it gives 100 ATK. I've also read that Raseru level affects magic. -paraphrase"My Gala was doing 3k-3.1k with kemaro at level 29 with level 5 ozma, I then went and fought songi, got a raseru level at the genesis tree, and went and got the ultimate raseru level. Still at level 29 kemaro did 3.7k damage"

And also I think it's obvious but Seru > Mystics/Origins in my book..by a long shot
Death doth rain....Death doth reign

Fastest way to rake in fishing points(about 1,000/minute aprox.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZF8OCR9T3E

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:37 pm

I hate all my old posts.

Did Star Shapers and Mystics had some connection? Like, did beings a Star Shaper make you any stronger a Mystic?
it really do be like that tho

SteelStrife
Level 3

Post by SteelStrife » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:32 am

While I can see the similarities, I cant help but think that they are different. Not just in elements or magic vs technology. Whereas Seru were born into the world and eventually made artificially, the Origins are natural spirits, born into different people and they probably pass to a different person when their current host dies (kinda like the Avatar.) Seru can be made by man whereas Origins and the effects they have cannot be remade or emulated by anything less than an actual origin.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:46 am

SteelStrife wrote:Seru can be made by man whereas Origins and the effects they have cannot be remade or emulated by anything less than an actual origin.
Well, that's questionable. First off, there's the fact that no one really tried to mimic Origin-esque powers, cuz really no one likes'em that much (as opposed to Seru which were everywhere (and note, which were actually natural before the Mist nonsense)). On top of that, we can't forget that Ayane, big Ax guy who isn't a Mystic, can keep up with the rest of the team due to an ancient technique that allows for'em to connect with nature or something (I honestly didn't pay attentioned--I blinked and I missed all the info); I won't even mention Maya's magical bloodline. So, while I for the most part agree with your claim, I can't really consider it fact. :/

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Well, to answer the question about Star Shapers, this is distinctly possible. Igohl did say that his attack (the one in the first encounter at Hunter's Wood) ought to have killed Lang, even though Lang was a Mystic.

If nothing else, it seemed to have offered some defense against other Star Shapers specifically.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:06 am

Nightshade wrote:Well, to answer the question about Star Shapers, this is distinctly possible. Igohl did say that his attack (the one in the first encounter at Hunter's Wood) ought to have killed Lang, even though Lang was a Mystic.
I completely forgot about that.

They're still just plot fodders anyways. I'm pretty sure they just threw it in there to make the plot progression seem at least a lil more well thought out.

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:38 am

It's not like we'll ever know for sure one way or the other unless we hear it from the source.

What I'd like to know is if there were other Mystics alive who weren't encountered during the plot.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:45 am

I'm assuming that if there were, then:

- They were killed off.
- They were hiding.
- They didn't know they're Mystics.
- In a very remote location.

Or

- Wanted nothing to do with the plot of the story.