Toughest minigame

For anything related to the various mini-games found in Legaia 2.
Rammerrush
Level 100

Re: Toughest minigame

Post by Rammerrush » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:51 pm

I think we all know what urk means
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:52 pm

Rice planting, by far. I can beat the others but i've never gotten the hang of rice planting. Stupid rice.
_______
Wulf Belmont, member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang.

Sephirothansylar
Level 19

Post by Sephirothansylar » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:34 am

Rice planting easily wins the hardest. Dart throwing isn't really hard, it's just time consuming and monotonous. The pressure to not miss can be killer too. Side-jumping was never hard for me, think I beat Deim on my very first playthrough many years ago even, and multiple times since. Then there's Rice planting.....I spent a lot of time trying to get my time under I think it was like 22 seconds as my fastest time...I really don't like that game at all. Never got the Heavens Secret for it, probably the only one(minus the nickname one ofc) that I have never gotten.
Death doth rain....Death doth reign

Fastest way to rake in fishing points(about 1,000/minute aprox.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZF8OCR9T3E

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:28 am

I would say Sidejumping is the easiest, then Dart Throwing, then Rice Planting. Sidejumping is pretty easy with the out/in/out/in method with the joysticks; I can pretty easily and consistently get 90-100 points on Sidejumping, and Dein gets 79 at best.

Dart Throwing, I feel, was poorly designed because of how much pressure there is on getting a super long chain rather than being mostly consistent. Plus, the fact that you have to watch the knife get thrown four times for every bull's eye is also annoying. At least Rice Planting is over and done in 30-40 seconds each time.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:18 pm

I never even attempted the rice planting minigame. I literally saw Pucca go at it and was like "lol okay no I'm going back to the guild", which is really what I enjoyed the most out of this game.
it really do be like that tho

LoudThundercloud
Level 4

Post by LoudThundercloud » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:16 am

Well mini-games in LoL2 tend to be much harder than in LoL1 in my own experience.
Especially the sidejumping and knife throwing are insanely hard..

The funny thing is if you play on Emulator, you can use savestate for a bit of cheating hehe.
Since I simply wasn't able to get far with knife throwing, after some time I simply savestated after every single time hitting the middle of the wheel :D And then when you achieve the maximum needed points for the Grand Prize (a heaven's secret), the guy that gives it to you actually asks you 'if maybe you are using some kind of magic' that makes you so unbelievable good.

Well it's not really magic, but still some kind of time warp or freezing within the game if you think about it lol!

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:19 pm

LoudThundercloud wrote:Well mini-games in LoL2 tend to be much harder than in LoL1 in my own experience.
Especially the sidejumping and knife throwing are insanely hard..

The funny thing is if you play on Emulator, you can use savestate for a bit of cheating hehe.
Since I simply wasn't able to get far with knife throwing, after some time I simply savestated after every single time hitting the middle of the wheel :D And then when you achieve the maximum needed points for the Grand Prize (a heaven's secret), the guy that gives it to you actually asks you 'if maybe you are using some kind of magic' that makes you so unbelievable good.

Well it's not really magic, but still some kind of time warp or freezing within the game if you think about it lol!
I wrote down that you need at least 50,000 points to achieve it. I wish I was as clever as you when I had done that... Who knows how long I spent trying to get that 50k just to get the Heaven's Secret lol.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html