Forum Problems

If you found an error on the site (typo/misinformation/etc.) submit a thread here and you'll be rewarded with forum money. Also submit findings, such as fish scores that aren't labeled and be rewarded!
K73SK
Level 89

Re: Forum Problems

Post by K73SK » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:00 pm

Yeah, it's set to no by default for some reason. It's on now, sorry about that.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

meth962
Level 23

Post by meth962 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:08 am

Is anyone else getting "connection reset while page was loading" when posting?

I am actually posting here as a test to see if I can post anywhere :)
まさかつあがつ

meth962
Level 23

Post by meth962 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:09 am

Okay that worked, I guess my problem is I cannot post a reply in the thread http://www.legendoflegaia.net/forums/vi ... f=12&t=930

Going to restart I guess >:/
まさかつあがつ

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:34 pm

They were probably doing some kind of work with the server. I think they said they were going to upgrade the PHP version so if anything goes nuts, let me know and I can downgrade it back down (as much as I'd hate to do so)
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Something weird is glitching out the forums

Getting the page blown up to 200% and the following errors:

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/k73sk/legendoflegaia.net/forums/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 643
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4728: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4730: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)

On this page, the errors are:
Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/k73sk/legendoflegaia.net/forums/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 643

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4728: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4730: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)

Please address.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:22 pm

ok yeah, I thought it was just lone with his theme. I'm getting it too. It has to do with the PHP upgrade on the site. I'm going to do some maintenance on the site... Which means I'm going to first try updating phpbb to a newer version and cross my fingers that all the mods work (or have versions to upgrade to it). If not, I'll just have to downgrade the PHP back down.

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:30 pm

I noticed this on the chat. I guess there really haven't been many people online lately :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:51 pm

Assuming you're talking about the hours error, that's been there for awhile and I haven't bothered trying to figure out how to fix it. Had a good reason in the past, but I can't recall what it was exactly. But I think it had something to do with when we updated phpbb and had to transfer the entire database over. The database transfer had some kind of problem with the shoutbox and then reinstalling the shoutbox caused other problems.

SerialParoxysm
Level 3

Post by SerialParoxysm » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:11 am

When using the full editor, I cannot actually input any text into the main body. It is a small rectangle which does not expand when typing. Here is a link to a screenshot of what it looks like! https://photos.app.goo.gl/tM44EvDBCwUY5jis8

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:28 pm

Hey Serial. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I think IronJustice told me about it too, or someone had, and I totally forgot to go back and update/fix the board. It's all updated and I think it's working now. Let me know if you have any other issues.