Hey what's up everyone?

Introduce yourself... Tell us about your addiction to Legaia... Which game's your fav.??
Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: Hey what's up everyone?

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:05 am

Who says I need to work on it? If people are running for the hills, then I'm doing it right.

She don't hate me right? If you value your innocence, I suggest you run as far as possible.
it really do be like that tho

JCTC
Level 43

Post by JCTC » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:10 am

I'm the special trash group guy.

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:27 am

Greetings and all that good stuff.

I'd like to say that there's something particularly special about me, but I'm not a moderator, an administrator, nor am I a particularly frequent poster.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

TheRavenfreak
Level 11

Post by TheRavenfreak » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Redhollowlives999 wrote:Who says I need to work on it? If people are running for the hills, then I'm doing it right.

She don't hate me right? If you value your innocence, I suggest you run as far as possible.
xD Nah I don't hate anyone here. :P I'm just getting to know all you peeps, and you all seem very cool and nice. I won't be running anytime soon. :P Thank you for the welcomes though Nightshade and JCTC. (BTW I love your username Nightshade. :) )

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:52 pm

Thanks. It was a one-off username I came up with a few years ago, but I don't really use it anymore. Ironically, I would actually like to change it since I pretty much exclusively use a different name on websites these days.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:57 am

Well if you would like to change it, discuss it with K7 over chat or PM. For now, I'm gonna close this thread.

And give it time, you'll despise me like all the rest.
it really do be like that tho