My Intro >.<

Introduce yourself... Tell us about your addiction to Legaia... Which game's your fav.??
Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: My Intro >.<

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:03 am

Maybe if he had read the rules...

Eh don't worry. You don't break any rules, you won't have to deal with me. Badda bing badda boom we happy. Yah'feel me?

So how about a lil background? How old are you? What's your name? And all those other little details we'll all forget about in a month.
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Don't scare the new guy XD

But yes, rules and FAQ are good :3

Welcome to the site!
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Diamond00
Level 6

Post by Diamond00 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:09 pm

Well first off I'm a girl not a guy XD I'm 21, I want to open my own business, aaaand I love video games c: Legend of Legaia is my second favorite game (Final Fantasy X barely beat it). Legaia 2...eh not so much. I liked it, but not on my top 10 favorite games. Also, I saw the FAQ but I didn't see the rules... It might be because I'm using my phone or because I'm special... Idk XD but I'll try to look for them again lol oh and my name is Diamond. Before you ask, yes, that is my real name lol

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Post by GoldenPower89 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:46 pm

Diamond00 wrote:Also, I saw the FAQ but I didn't see the rules...
Well, when you're on the index page of the forums, click "Announcements". You should see four stickied topics, one of which is named "Rules". The rules are fairly easy to follow.
Also, I've seen you log a few times; Don't be too shy to talk to us in the shoutbox. We like idle chatter.
Last edited by GoldenPower89 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cheeseroll
Level 15

Post by Cheeseroll » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:02 am

Everybody! Stop roughhousing! A NEW GIRL HAS ENTERED THE FORUMS! CALL THE ELDERS! THIS NEEDS A PRAYER OFFERING! Joke. Yeah, don't be shy to talk, but don't overshoot cause these guys tend to be hostile at times.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:31 am

Cheeseroll wrote:Everybody! Stop roughhousing! A NEW GIRL HAS ENTERED THE FORUMS! CALL THE ELDERS! THIS NEEDS A PRAYER OFFERING! Joke. Yeah, don't be shy to talk, but don't overshoot cause these guys tend to be hostile at times.
TIS A MIRACLE FROM TIEG HIMSELF. I'LL CALL THE ELDERS, YOU PREPARE THE MIRACLE WATER.

And BLOODY the the the the why do I always manage to scare the females. >______>

I give her a week before she either leaves the site or starts insulting me. (And if you don't believe me, why don't you take a look at all the other females on the site; like NIC >.>).
it really do be like that tho

Cheeseroll
Level 15

Post by Cheeseroll » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:36 am

She looks like the kind of gal to stay. And for the love of sugar, spice, and a backyard-roasted mice, she have a list of her favorite games.

Diamond00
Level 6

Post by Diamond00 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:29 pm

Awesome thanks Golden Powder :3 I will read them soon! I'll try to remember to say things in the shout box XP What do you mean don't overshoot, Cheeseroll? I won't be mean to you Redhollow. I promise XD I might pick on you sometimes though ^-^ only because the first thing you said to me was REALLY random haha And doesn't everyone have a list of favorite games...? o.o' Also, I take it girls don't come on this site often? XD

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Post by GoldenPower89 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:28 pm

Yeah. Girl gamers are somewhat rare, and Legaia was fairly unpopular as well. Also, these guys tend to scare off most of the girls. :lol:

Also, Powder? I suppose it's not the worst nickname I've had.

Diamond00
Level 6

Post by Diamond00 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Well I won't scare easy >:D oh no I'm sorry! I'm on my phone and I type fast! I meant Golden POWER >.< yea not a lot of people know about Legaia, which is why I was surprised they made a second one. I guess they are rare because I hear people complain about it a lot, but I know a bunch of girl gamers lol