.olleH

Introduce yourself... Tell us about your addiction to Legaia... Which game's your fav.??
Shiden
Level 2

.olleH

Post by Shiden » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Greetings. Obviously like everyone here I am a gigantic mega huge Legaia fanboy. I would say without a doubt that LoL is my favorite game on PS1 for sure. Until a few days ago I had avoided 2 for the longest time. I remember playing the demo years ago and just thinking to myself "Jeez how terrible this game is..". Since my mind has matured I decided to give it another go since I found it at a yard sale for $5 and I have have completely changed my mind about it.

The reason besides being a fanboy for joining this forum was to find people who are knowledgeable about Legaia 2 and that could help me with planning a speed run of it. A few questions would be:
  • Are there any known bugs/glitches I can exploit?
    What skills and accessories should I obtain ASAP?
    What are some fast strategies for beating bosses quickly?
Of course these are questions best asked in a separate thread. ^_^ Hope to be active on this forum for a long time. Legaia 1 + 2 = 3? LoL 3 confirmed! (lol j/k, making a joke about Half-Life 3 and people being batshit crazy.)

Zup
Level 99

Re: .olleH

Post by Zup » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Aloha.

Welcome to the site. You should stay. We're pretty groovy boppers.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Nice intro thread, lol.

Yeah, we can answer those (you might wanna make a thread elsewhere though).

Glad you can join our ranks, Legaia 2 was pretty good (when viewed as it's own game).

Don't forget to read the Rules and FAQ. ^______^

And for survey purposes, how many languages do you/other legaia fans you know speak? Been wondering this for awhile now, I've seen alot of Spanish and Indonesian until I joined here. :/
it really do be like that tho

van
Level 27

Post by van » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Welcome to LLF! We're always excited to have new members.

Love your avatar.
Twitter | Seahawks | Mariners | Sonics | \\n/

Cheeseroll
Level 15

Post by Cheeseroll » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:34 am

Annyeong! Welcome to the site'uh. Hope you stick around and around and around. I've said three arounds. Legaia 3 is confirmed. XD

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:17 am

Welcome to the site! I hope you stick around!

And I know what you mean about replaying the games with a more mature outlook. Ive been doing that with a lot of my childhood games, shows, books, and movies. It is bittersweet, because in some ways we appreciate and gather more from them, but in other ways you find out they aren't as good as you remembered. In the case of Legaia, in almost all ways it stands up to the test of time.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Welcome to the site! As far as a speed run goes: Beware! For the path you are about to take will lead to certain DESTRUCTION!!! Actually, i'm def the wrong person to ask about speed runs, lol.
_______
Wulf Belmont, member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang.