Aaaaand I'm finally back. I got lost!

Introduce yourself... Tell us about your addiction to Legaia... Which game's your fav.??
Alinor
Level 17

Aaaaand I'm finally back. I got lost!

Post by Alinor » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:32 am

Figured I'd post here, since I haven't been here in several years... Literally. Redhallow is how I was able to find my way back; he hooked me up with the Discord (I'm Stubbs#4405) . Glad to be back!

I thought of you guys, cause I just got into streaming (updated my profile with my Twitch link)... Mainly, cause I have copious amounts of free time.

I was thinking to myself, the other night, "there's only one person streaming this game, and it's for record breaking. Maybe I should just do a comfy こし playthrough..", then I thought of y'all!

I feel like a jerk for being gone so long. Life, eh? Hope to see you guys more, at the very least through Discord (which I use everyday for PM's, anyways).
Twitch
Youtube
Discord: Stubbs#4405 (Please, spam me there if I go MIA, again)

K73SK
Level 89

Re: Aaaaand I'm finally back. I got lost!

Post by K73SK » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:41 am

Sounds familiar ;) viewtopic.php?f=31&t=690&p=28514#p28514

Gonna stick around for good this time? It's been like 5 years XD Good to have you back, though! I'm hoping to get these things back to life and active like the old days. We'll see!
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Alinor
Level 17

Post by Alinor » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:19 am

I don't know what you're talking about. That's not me... lol.

Yeah, hopefully, I'll stick around this time. If nothing else, to bug people... lol
Twitch
Youtube

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:54 am

Now that there are the notifications on discord, it's a little easier for me to reply to forum posts and easier to remember it lol. Also the latest forums are mobile friendly so that's a plus.

What have you been up to? What games??

Tell Red to take a break from school already :joy:
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Alinor
Level 17

Post by Alinor » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:53 pm

I'm proud of that boy. I consider him my little brother. I'm glad he's got that drive. I envy it, in fact lol. the the the the, I have a hard time catching him just to chit chat lol.

I haven't been up to much, honestly. I started forcing myself to stream, for that very reason; cause I have nothing going on. I want to change that. As for games, all I'm really playing lately is either Ark or Destiny 2 (that freebie offer on PC hooked me; ended up buying the expansions lol). I was heavily into League of Legends, but I burned out, and am on my usual hiatus from it's preseason lol.

Otherwise, I just need to get my life in order. It's been out of whack for too long. I won't sit here and bog this down with serious crap, but let's say it's been rough lol.
Twitch
Youtube

Nitwit
Level 18

Post by Nitwit » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:51 pm

An old member comes back from the dead. Nice. I'm Nitwit. Nice to meet you. :)
Next time on Dragon Ball Z! Playing on the Switch will get me to kill some fools. Tune in to Dragon Ball Z to find out. 8-)

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:31 pm

I wonder if we can get any of the other original people to get back on here as well. Henri, after 6 whole posts, lol. Then others I remember like Hiro, jknucklez, Ram... Sise (LegaiaWiki) is still around and on the discord mostly and I think DV is the oldest member besides me that still comes in here :D

Alinor
Level 17

Post by Alinor » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:22 pm

Well, nice to meet you, Nitwit!

I'm fairly certain Red talks to some of the older ones, over on FB... You can always bother him to nag them lol.
Twitch
Youtube