Hi people!

Introduce yourself... Tell us about your addiction to Legaia... Which game's your fav.??
LoudThundercloud
Level 4

Hi people!

Post by LoudThundercloud » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:36 pm

Hello every1,

Just wanted to say a quick 'Hi' to all Legaia fans on here! Really a great game series which I discovered after playing a game called 'Legend of Kartia' also for the PS1, and because of the similair names I tried LoL some time after that. Of course needless to say, LoL is waaay better in story and as well gameplay than LoK ;)

I've also been playing LoL2 again lately, and at the beginning I noticed the symbol that appears when Lang first meets Galea in the cave, is exactly the same symbol as appears in Cort's Juggernaut attack in LoL1!! I thought that was really funny and never noticed it up to now.
Would love to see a third game coming out, but I guess after so much time has already passed, chances of that happening are extremely slim right??...

K73SK
Level 89

Re: Hi people!

Post by K73SK » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:26 am

Welcome to the forums LoudThundercloud (I'mma call you Loud or LoudTC lol)!

The forums are pretty stale/dead lately if you hadn't noticed. Hoping it can come back to life soon, especially after I'm done with the headache of remaking the site! :) We'll see, though lol.

Chances of L3 coming out are probably less than slim, considering there aren't any real companies/publishers out there showing interest in the old games. However, maybe the announcement of Legaia2 on the PS4 network will show some chances? Never know!!

And also thank you for the heavy donation, that helps a ton! :)
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

LoudThundercloud
Level 4

Post by LoudThundercloud » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:04 pm

Thnx for the welcome m8! Loud or LT will do just fine ;)
Yea indeed I noticed that directly of course.. But the most important is that there actually IS a neat site like this for the real Legaia fans to come by from time to time to look up information about the game when re-playing and also to chat.

That's also the reason for me for the (above-average) donation, it would be horrible to suddenly see ads pop up everywhere on the main site simply because of the few members on here that makes it hard to get enough funds year after year to pay for the costs. Hopefully this will help for a while and maybe as well remind others that a little support from time to time to something you really like or even love is essential for it to keep on going in this world :)

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:30 pm

LoudThundercloud wrote:Thnx for the welcome m8! Loud or LT will do just fine ;)
Yea indeed I noticed that directly of course.. But the most important is that there actually IS a neat site like this for the real Legaia fans to come by from time to time to look up information about the game when re-playing and also to chat.

That's also the reason for me for the (above-average) donation, it would be horrible to suddenly see ads pop up everywhere on the main site simply because of the few members on here that makes it hard to get enough funds year after year to pay for the costs. Hopefully this will help for a while and maybe as well remind others that a little support from time to time to something you really like or even love is essential for it to keep on going in this world :)
I agree on the ads part, I hate ads... I have ads on there, but it's just a bar at the very bottom of the page. I actually got a payment from it last year, hence it still being around from the last year's donation pool, I just never updated it on there - another reason I cycled your donation to this cycle lol.

I also use the same ad table on a few other sites I manage (not fansites) so their clicks help me pay for this one since it runs on the same host as the others.

Anyway, I'll try to peak on the site once in awhile. Hope others do too... lol
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

LoudThundercloud
Level 4

Post by LoudThundercloud » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:10 pm

K73SK wrote:
LoudThundercloud wrote:Thnx for the welcome m8! Loud or LT will do just fine ;)

I agree on the ads part, I hate ads... I have ads on there, but it's just a bar at the very bottom of the page. I actually got a payment from it last year, hence it still being around from the last year's donation pool, I just never updated it on there - another reason I cycled your donation to this cycle lol.

I also use the same ad table on a few other sites I manage (not fansites) so their clicks help me pay for this one since it runs on the same host as the others.

Anyway, I'll try to peak on the site once in awhile. Hope others do too... lol
Alrighty then, thnx for explaining the donation pool part hehe ;)

Yea I hope so too to soon see some more activity around here!