Hello everyone, legend of legaia: the best

Introduce yourself... Tell us about your addiction to Legaia... Which game's your fav.??
Kodoku Shinku
Level 3

Hello everyone, legend of legaia: the best

Post by Kodoku Shinku » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Hi everyone, i played Legend of legada since release an love it, im a fan and i followed this site too many years ago but this is the first time i create and account an post something, the reason im here is because i really like to work someday in a project of this fabulous game, i love programming, model in blender, and actually im learning unity, i studied japanese years ago and love it too, and like to share things about this great rpg, it´s nice to meet you all, im from Mexico.

Image Image

K73SK
Level 89

Re: Hello everyone, legend of legaia: the best

Post by K73SK » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:47 pm

Hey there! We only have more than half those things in common! lol. Sounds like we'll be best friends :P Just don't leave us XD

Welcome to the site!
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

jpsimps2
Level 4

Post by jpsimps2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:41 pm

Put Songi as playable character in the game Mr. Programmer!

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:10 pm

Welcome to the forum! Always good to see new blood around here. Nice Legaia set, is that the Japanese version? And I love your avatar!
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart