Kon Ban Wa!

Introduce yourself... Tell us about your addiction to Legaia... Which game's your fav.??
Mattkow
Level 5

Kon Ban Wa!

Post by Mattkow » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:22 am

Hello everybody! Let me first say, I am really excited to be apart of this community. I have been a fan of the Legend of Legaia series since I first played it back in 2000! (I was 9 ^.^) Although the first time playing it was rough, and I'm pretty sure most of you can attest to that, it still delivered something that really felt right to me. Perfect cast of characters, awesome battle mechanics, and an even better story! Ha, ha, I'm rambling now, but you get the idea. ^.^

As far as myself, I'll let you figure out my age, (I left a hint in the first paragraph). I had a pretty easy childhood, great family and good friends. As far as my future goals, well, short term, I'm planning to write/draw a comic/manga of Legend of Legaia. I am currently looking at the games dialogue, (provided very generously by Sise-neg on GameFaqs) and currently brainstorming other ideas that the game didn't quite tell us the story of, a short example would be; (Spoiler Alert)during the beginning of the game with Juno's death. I always thought the idea of showing that would be more rewarding and fulfilling! However, that's just one example and there are many others that I would show as well. As far as my drawing skills go, I'm..... decent. Ha, ha, but I am getting better! If you're wondering if I had plans to publish it, then the answer would probably be no. This project would be purely fan based and used for practicing my own skills.

Anyway, that's pretty much it about me! I hope to have many fun conversations and laughs with you guys! ^.^

K73SK
Level 89

Re: Kon Ban Wa!

Post by K73SK » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:36 am

Welcome to the forums!! Hope to see you stick around and great to have another person joining in with us! And I see Zup was your referral, woo!
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Mattkow
Level 5

Post by Mattkow » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:39 am

Zup wasn't technically my referral.. I actually just stumbled onto the site by accident. >.< Ha, ha, if anyone I would say Sise-neg. Anyway, thank you for your welcome! You'll find me sticking around for quite awhile. ^.^

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Post by GoldenPower89 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:49 pm

Good to have ya. Things are pretty quiet here most of the time, but a few members are on in the evening every now and then. I generally pop in several times a day.

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:45 pm

I'm often around, but I'm not posting too frequently these days. If you have some pressing inclination to play through Legaia as quickly as possible, though, I may be able to help with that.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:22 pm

Yeah I have no idea what that was about

But welcome yo. Hope that Legaia comic goes well. 'd be dope.