Come, let's sit around the fire.

Introduce yourself... Tell us about your addiction to Legaia... Which game's your fav.??
ChaoticEmerald
Level 3

Re: Come, let's sit around the fire.

Post by ChaoticEmerald » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:10 am

GoldenPower89 wrote:SIX MONTHS!?

...Sorry to hear that. Hopefully, this kind of stuff will happen sooner in the future.
Yes. I remember submitting an application last year sometime. I figured it might be within a few days that I get a reply of confirmation. After a month went by, I began to forget all about it.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:25 pm

Again, sorry. :/
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Sorry, but again it's not completely our fault... Although the format on the page seems to be a little off, you can clearly see it says to email us on the register page (seen below). Most people immediately ignore the "email us" line and instead answer the security question "correct the spelling" or "name a character in the first game". Personally, I find that if one doesn't want to at least read that little sentence, then they're either a bot or someone who probably won't read the rules/faq anyway. But that's just me I guess...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:54 pm

I don't think it's a matter of not wanting to, it's just a habit. Like, does anyone read the directions on a test? Especially in HS where 9.99998/10 the directions just say "read the passage and answer the question"? It could very easily say something else, but the habit of skipping potentially unnecessary things is deep within' people.

Though that's off topic. On behave of those who haven't said it yet: Welcome to the site, don't die on us, forums are to your left, main page is to your right, please read the rules and look up for the chat.
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Redhollowlives999 wrote:Like, does anyone read the directions on a test?
...I do.... :s
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html