Get Legaia on PSN! Petition, Twitterbomb, mass email chain

Have a *NEW* idea for the website? Put it here...JUST READ THE FAQ BEFORE POSTING!!!
TornadoFlame
Level 2

Get Legaia on PSN! Petition, Twitterbomb, mass email chain

Post by TornadoFlame » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:55 am

We need to organize. I don't understand why Legend of Legaia is not one of the PS1 games on PlayStation Network. I'm part of a Facebook Legend of Legaia group. If we can get the people on this website and that group we can really make an impression on Sony. This needs to happen. We can do this. Any other ideas to improve this would be greatly appreciated!

K73SK
Level 89

Re: Get Legaia on PSN! Petition, Twitterbomb, mass email cha

Post by K73SK » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:26 pm

I think the main thing to note is that the idea for this post is to find a way to get the website and game more known out in the world... And yeah, I agree - as I think anyone on this site would.

Let's face it, the more we sit around, the more dead the game becomes. I don't want to sound as though I'm bragging, but just from what I saw on the Internet, I think the game was pretty much at an all time "dead" state until this site was brought in. There were a few people playing on GameFAQs which was great, but when this site was "alive", it really was alive.

Anyway, there is a PSN petition out there for LoL to be put on the Playstation Network out there somewhere. Not sure what you mean about mass email chain or twitterbomb, but feel free to explain what you have in mind.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html