Read 2nd: Making a character & Stats Information

A world where each member of the site can spend G for items and adventuring together. This is kind of a "sneak peek" to the future Dungeons and Dragons feature of the site (Not all DnD Features will be here, of course).
K73SK
Level 89

Read 2nd: Making a character & Stats Information

Post by K73SK » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:29 pm

Here you are to start creating a character. Simply go through the process of creating your character and post here your final creation.

Character Name:
Character Sex: M/F
Character Age: 1-99
Character Appearance: (explain appearance, any scars, tattoos, whatever you want!)
Map Color and Letter: <Letter> <Hex color (e.g. #40BF32)>

Each characters starting stats are:
HP: 25
MP: 10
STRENGTH: 5
SPEED: 5
FLEE: 5
CHARISMA: 5
MAGIC: 5
CHANCE: 5

Race: Choose one of the following
1.) Human - Overall, humans are average at just about everything from climbing rocks, fishing, fighting, and even bargaining. +1 STRENGTH, +5 HP
2.) Seron- Seron are quick and intelligent. Most of the time, they're seclusive from the humans and tend to stay away from other civilizations. +1 SPEED, +1 FLEE, +5 MP
3.) Elders - This is a race that are known to have been around for a very long time. No one ever knows of their age (If you choose this, your age becomes "UNKNOWN") but know that they're the wisest of all creatures in the world of Adnaruf. +1 CHARISMA, +1 MAGIC, +10 MP

Class: Chose one of the following
1.) Warrior - A person who's just there for fighting and nothing more. They're born fighting and die fighting! +2 STRENGTH, +5 HP
2.) Rogue - Someone who likes to look for and set traps, finding all the treasure in dungeons, and is known for speed. +1 SPEED, +1 CHANCE
3.) Sorcerer/Sorceress - Someone who lives on magic. Typically very powerful on the offense, but very weak on the defense. So they're usually better in a party. +1 MAGIC, -5 HP, +10 MP
4.) Cleric - The healer of a party. Like the sorcerer/sorceress, they're better in a party because of a weak defense. Clerics both heal and boost party members they're in (including themselves, most of the time). +1 MAGIC, -5 HP, +10 MP

Add a total of 5 points to any of the stats above. Each point in HP/MP gives 2 HP/MP (so if you were to add all 5 points to the HP stat, it's +10 HP).

After you have posted here, I will confirm the details, and then post your character into the "Characters of Adnaruf" thread. There, your character will be updated as the game goes farther.

Finally, choose the amount of cash you want your character to be carrying at first. It must be less than the total amount of G you have on the forums. If your G on the forums itself ever goes below this amount, the amount in your pocket will also decrease. So for the sake of keeping your G as close as you can to the game, make sure you have less than what you really own. Remember, if you die, your G on your character *IS* lost forever. So only carry what you're comfortable with!! You can deposit/withdrawal G from the bank in the town(s).

The weapons and armor that your character will have will be chosen according to the information you fill out above.

-------------------------------------

Now, before you run away. Here's the information about the stats and how they're used in the game:

HP: This is your health during the game. If this ever hits below zero, you are permanently dead. There are no revives in the World of Adnaruf unless specified by the creator (me!). If it hits exactly zero, you're completely unconscious. The only way to get out of this is to have someone heal you, be taken to town by another player, or wait 7 days (and after those 7 days, you'll be healed up to half your HP).
MP: This is the magic power you have to use spells and special attacks.
STRENGTH: This will help determine whether you can use an item or not. This also helps determine the amount of items you can hold (2*STRENGTH = Inventory space)
SPEED: This helps determine who goes first in a non-ambushed battle.
FLEE: This is used to calculate whether a flee can be made during the battle. The higher it is, the better chance you get at fleeing battles.
CHARISMA: This determines the skill you have at persuading an NPC or enemy at doing something (but doesn't have an effect on other players).
MAGIC: Used to determine what kind of magical items and spells you can use/learn.
CHANCE: Determines how lucky you are in the World of Adnaruf. This includes drops, critical strikes, etc.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Re: Read 2nd: Making a character & Stats Information

Post by GoldenPower89 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:04 pm

Guess I'll go first.

NAME: G-Pow
SEX: Male
APPEARANCE: Short, balding, beer gut, teardrop tattoo
MAP LETTER AND COLOR: G color=#FFBF00
RACE: Seron
CLASS: Rogue
CASH ON CHARACTER: 60g

HP: 29
MP: 17
STRENGTH: 7
SPEED: 7
FLEE: 6
CHARISMA: 5
MAGIC: 5
CHANCE: 6
Last edited by GoldenPower89 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:18 pm

You also have 5 points you can allot to your stats:
Add a total of 5 points to any of the stats above. Each point in HP/MP gives 2 HP/MP (so if you were to add all 5 points to the HP stat, it's +10 HP).
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Post by GoldenPower89 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:31 pm

K73SK wrote:You also have 5 points you can allot to your stats:
Ok. I edited my stats. Added 2 to HP, 1 to MP, and 2 to Strength.

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:54 am

Character Name: DV
Character Sex: M
Character Age: unknown
Character Appearance: fairly tall, slim build. Glowy yellow eyes
Map Color and Letter: ?
RACE: Elder
CLASS: Cleric
CASH ON CHARACTER: 50g

HP: 22
MP: 30
STRENGTH: 5
CHARISMA: 7
MAGIC: 9
CHANCE: 6
Virus DeLarge: member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang
___
"DV's mind is as corrupt as his liver. It's tainted with alcohol and death.
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

van
Level 27

Post by van » Fri May 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Character Sheet

Character Name: Van
Character Sex: M
Character Age: 27
Character Appearance: 5'11" Normal build. Noticeably strong legs. Often looks fatigued.
Map Color and Letter: <N> <#1C8B85>
Race: Human
Class: Rogue

Starting Stats

HP: 25 +5 = 30
Strength: 5 +1 = 6
Speed: 5 +1 +4 = 10
Flee: 5
Charisma: 5
Magic: 5
Chance: 5 +1 +1 = 7

Cash on character: 13G
Twitter | Seahawks | Mariners | Sonics | \\n/

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Mon May 05, 2014 12:40 am

I guess if you are all going to be so pushy about it, I will give this a shot after all.
But I won't play a carbon copy of my real self. It's no fun that way.

---
Character Name: Olivi
Appearance: Somewhat muscular, slightly below-average height (~5'4"), light brown, neck-length hair. One blue eye, one green eye. Fairly plain appearance otherwise, except for a star-shaped scar on the right side of her neck.
Personality: Rash and Temperamental. Doesn't like being told she can't do things because of her gender. Absolutely hates feeling weak and helpless. Prefers to fight at ranged-melee - would typically prefer to use a spear or naginata rather than a dagger or shortsword.
Hex Letter / Color: O, Hex Color <#00DEFA>
Class: Fighter

Stats:
HP: 35
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Charisma: 6
Chance: 7
(I think that's correct - addng +1 Str, +1 Spd, +1 Cha, +2 Chc)
Starting G: 60

(And no, the irony that the teenage girl has higher strength and HP than all the characters thus far is not lost on me, and is entirely intentional.)
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Mon May 05, 2014 12:46 am

Lol, I'm going along the same lines Night, Let's shake things up huh lol.

Character Name: Chantelle
Character Sex: F
Character Age: 4
Character Appearance: Long black hair, piercing blue eyes, and a sparkly magic binky.
Map Color and Letter: <C> <Hex color = 0000FF>
Class: Sorceress
Cash On Hand: 400G

Each characters starting stats are:
HP: 25 + 5 - 5 = 25
MP: 10 + 10 = 20
STRENGTH: 5 + 1 + 3 = 9
CHARISMA: 5 + 2 = 7
MAGIC: 5 + 1 = 6
CHANCE: 5

That's right guys, MELEE MAGE BABY!
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Gameplaer90
Level 16

Post by Gameplaer90 » Fri May 09, 2014 8:17 am

Character Name: Scar
Apperance: Short Brown hair with A beard not fully grown out. Eyes are blue and has Decent Mucular Structure
Map Color and Letter: I have no idea what this is....
Class: Warrior
Cash on hand: 500G (just like in Ledgend of Legaia)

MP:10 (Sucky at magic)
Strength: 11(Due to stat boost from Race and class)
Speed: 5
Charisma: 5
Chance: 5
May we all remember the roads we traval...even if they are diffrent then others or what you did not expect....

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Post by GoldenPower89 » Fri May 09, 2014 9:23 am

Gameplaer90 wrote:Cash on hand: 500G (just like in Ledgend of Legaia)

Er, not to nag, but you can't have more G on your character than the amount you have on your legendoflegaia.net account. Also, as a human warrior, you would start out with at least 35 HP. Review the info about character creation above.