Player Characters

Casual RP concerning the challenges of everyday life for a group of supervillains
IronJustice
Level Rusty

Player Characters

Post by IronJustice » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:02 am

Here is a list of all characters appearing in the series. Submit anyone here that you add to the story. You may put as much or as little information as you like. Make sure to specify if they are your main character or a shared character. Main PC, meaning that they are yours to control, and Shared PC means that anyone can take turns controlling them.

Main PCs:
Ron Flemming, aka Dark Voice. (IronJustice)
Appearance: Average build, brown eyes/hair
Bio: Ron Flemming was formerly an engineer developing sound-based weaponry for a weapons manufacturer, primarily contracted to the military. After his program was cut due to budget reasons and doubts about the practicality of sonic weapons, Ron was determined to further his research on his own.

After completing a powered armor suit, capable of emitting and manipulating sound in many ways with immense power, he went on a rampage. Primarily targeting the government and arms industry to punish them for their arrogance. However, after being defeated by a particularly annoying superhero, he went into hiding to bide his time until he would emerge once more.
Shared PC:
Gary
Appearance: A 1950's human crash test dummy
Bio: During the development of the first crash test dummies, several of them were granted life through alchemical processes in order to get more information from crash tests without endangering actual humans. Gary came about this way and escaped into the outside world. Being nearly immortal, he had little to fear except the prospect of fitting in with society. Feeling rejected by society as a freak, he became what we now know of as "emo" and indulged in pessimistic thinking. He plans to destroy the human race and leave the world to the animal kingdom. He has a fondness for all nonhuman life, including pests such as insects and rodents. He can somehow communicate with his animal friends.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: Player Characters

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Yah gotta set up a blank character template bro. :/
Here guys:

[Name][AKA ""]
Appearance:
Bio:

Not Redhollow AKA "Redhollow"
Age: 9 (in appearance, actually 140 in the terminology of how long he's lived.)
Occupation: He takes care of Things (a dog owned by a rich family)
Appearance: Uglay and stuff
Bio:
Use to be a powerful mage of black arts, with his strongest ability being Telepathy and teleportation. He was known for being slightly immature like an actual 12 year old. He's said he has the body of a 12 year old because the dark arts has that effect on the body. He's said to been teleporting in and out of banks for years- until recently, he was merely a myth/theory.

His wizard eyes allowed him to learn of the oncoming uprising of the heroes and he retired early to avoid any humiliating defeat.

His parents have already died, and Not is extremely cynical to the world. He lives alone, but thanks to his magic, he was able to create fake parents- though they tend to malfunction every once and while.

Yet despite all the years he's been alive, he still seems to have a crush on a little girl across the street from where he lives named Summer. He cannot process why he feels that way, and much less can he act on it. Whenever she's around he immediately goes quiet and gets choked up. It's because of this that he's been watching her from a distant for awhile.

"Summer"
Appearance: Like a lil angel
Bio:
A neighbor to Not. She finds him "kinda sorta rather weird", considering all he does is stare and stay rather speechless when he's around. They attend the same classes in school, where she's constantly defending him from bullies and such, but he never speaks to her- it's insulting her. Regardless, she feels challenged and is trying to get to know him despite not even knowing what his shy voice sounds like.
it really do be like that tho

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:53 pm

Aight homies I'ma show y'all how it's done.

Main PC:
BADGER RICARDO SMITH A.K.A. FIRECRACK
Occupation: Freelance Clown/Magician/Children's Entertainer Assistant
Appearance: Very, very short and small. Like the body of a kid, but buffish. He wears a costume that's mostly all black, with a big, cartoony skull mask. Like a little kid's Halloween Grim Reaper costume. Kinda like this.
Bio: Badger was the son of a magician/pyrotechnic. After his father accidentally killed dozens of fans in a failed act, he was sent to prison, and Badger was left alone on the streets of The City. It was there that he turned to a life of crime.

He immediately started taking this new type of drug going around, one that deteriorated his mind and made him hallucinate cartoons, but also made him very tolerant of pain and easily prone to adrenaline rushes. The drug also stunted his body's growth, and he now has the body of a very short man.

When the supervillain craze in The City was at its peak, Badger joined in. He took up his father's old equipment, and attached it to his rear end. He is now able to shoot rockets from his buttocks, or blast off like a rocket in any direction, using explosive energy from his butt (hence his name).

However, when the superheroes started to clean up the streets, Badger was one of the first to be defeated over and over and over again. He was quick to go into hiding, using his wacky personality, equipment, costume, and high pain tolerance to work as an assistant for any children's entertainer willing to hire him.

Cheeseroll
Level 15

Post by Cheeseroll » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:48 am

Show me how to do it.

Main PC:
Max Vorg A.K.A. Voltage
Appearance: Spiky white hair, pale body color

Bio: One tragic night in his childhood, their house was stormed by a group of strangers wearing lab gowns. He luckily followed the strangers without being noticed. Later he found out that his father was a subject of an experiment. As he tried to stop the enemies, Max was electrocuted by a large weird machine carried by one of the guards. He was knocked out.

He was lying on the street in front of their house when consciousness came back to him. Days after the kidnapping, he was shocked to find out that he can power light bulbs with his bare hands. It took him months of practice to send out visible voltages of electricity with ease. He used his prowess to pin down and assassinate doctors and scientists.

His work alerted the superheroes and kicked him out of his comfort zone. Now he's living in low-profile in his repair shop, waiting for "white-dressed" customers.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:51 pm

I noticed we don't have a discussion thread, so I'll just ask this here.

What's the point of the asterisk rule again? Because personally I've never really liked those. >.>
I'll get over it soon enough.

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:22 am

Yeah, it is useless I suppose. I like I said I based it on Furanda. But I removed the rule, so do what you want as long as its understandable.

BTW, you know we are supposed to be "under one roof" as in roommates right? Not that every character has to be roommates but some should.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Yeah, whoops.

So is this dead or what.

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Hasn't hit 60 days. What's annoying is that we got 5 votes for "Yes" but there aren't 5 people joining in. If those 5 people don't jump in after voting for it, I'm going to require us to have 10 votes for a new RPG...

Come on guys, bring it to life ^^
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:33 pm

We don't even have 10 active members. >___>

I'm still lost. What are we doing mane. This thing has no direction whatsoever.

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:06 pm

Thought this was gon be the one RP to rule them all.

Eh. I got a character out of it. Good enough.