What do you think so far?

Give your thoughts on an update or the site in general.

Site and Forums are AWESOME
36%
Site is great, but forums need work
9%
Site needs work, but forums are awesome
36%
Site and forums both need work...Sorry to break it to ya!
No votes
Other (please specify)
18%

Total votes: 11

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:17 pm

Even though the same (basic) poll is in the welcome post, I figured I'd also put a topic here to get a better idea of the opinions from users. Please let me know what you think...And if you're answering this poll on the first day the site is opened, I know the site needs work ;)
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

deadly virus
Level 48

Re: What do you think so far?

Post by deadly virus » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Long time poster over on the legaia board on gamefaqs. Even though I haven't played this game in years, this site has sparked my interest. Very nice job :)
Virus DeLarge: member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang
___
"DV's mind is as corrupt as his liver. It's tainted with alcohol and death.
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

wrtjhaw
Level 4

Post by wrtjhaw » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:07 am

They are both pretty good, but could use some tweaking here and there.

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:59 pm

How have I never commented here? I've somehow missed this topic. The site is awesome, of course. I know it's a long way off but when the Legaia 1 and 2 sections are fully completed the site will be even awesome....er.
_______
Wulf Belmont, member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang.

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:06 pm

I went with Other on this one.

The site as a whole is fine, but there is still room for improvement. I fully understand that you're one person and a busy one at that, and don't have the time to peruse the site for improvement constantly. It's doing alright - a few things I'd like to see added, but other than that, no real qualms.

As for the forums, I think it's more of a question of getting a few more active forumites. I know that's something out of your control, and I don't fault you on it, but I figure if there are even five more active people here, it would make the forums a lot better.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Thanks for the feedback. :)
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:27 am

i love them both even though they both need some work. Its like being in love with an ugly girl. She's great and you love her but she needs a little work :) ok that was a terrible analogy it even made me feel offended... But i stick with my opinion on the site. Oh and fix the polls :P
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:44 pm

deadly virus wrote:Long time poster over on the legaia board on gamefaqs. Even though I haven't played this game in years, this site has sparked my interest. (dv smiled?!) :arrow: Very nice job :)
if you caught dv's attention, then that proves this site is great.. the only thing that can catch dv's 'interest' is booze and drugs and shankable women.... well done
it really do be like that tho

JCTC
Level 43

Post by JCTC » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:45 pm

The Forums need to be updated just a bit. There needs to be more of them. Also, the site, while the site is good... There needs to be more options. More abilities, shop items, and in the shop, I think it would be interesting to have all the monsters up for purchase. And a walkthrough for the game could be placed at the entrence. It can include every step in how to get through the game. Maybe some of us need to start writing, I'd be willing to write a few guides. And perhaps an FAQ? The usual questions and answers. And if we do guides, there should be a SPOILER FREE guide along with the rest of them. And perhaps the Easter Egg/Secrets you talked about. And there's one more problem... There's never enough cash donated. We need to advertise this site. Get the word out, and at least try to get more members. The more members, the more likely there is to be donations. And then we could help you update the site. You could even reward forum dollars for inviting someone, that is, if they accept the invitation. But overall, it's pretty 野菜 good site...

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:14 pm

You do (or should) get a reward for inviting someone successfully.