RP- The Great War: A Story of Soldiers

The story of Soldiers during the War between Conkram and Sol.
Rammerrush
Level 100

RP- The Great War: A Story of Soldiers

Post by Rammerrush » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:54 am

The war between Sol and Conkram...
Not much is known about this mysterious war that propelled the plot of Legend of Legaia. What we do know is that they fought over Uru Mais, Gaza is a Badass, and that some guy named Kase Eventree Eskay, or something like that, had something to do with it.

The rest, you see, is up to us. This RP takes place during the war of Karisto kingdom. There are close to no details about the war in game, so our duty as Legaia fans is to fill in the blanks. Generals will send out orders, Soldiers will follow them and eventually there will be a winner.

Welcome to War. It never changes...

Rules
Yes they are kind of copy pasted from Furanda, deal with it lol

* Everything role-played must be Legaia realistic. Such as no guns, no cars, no phones, you get it.
* You must have some kind of unique roll in the game, but you cannot be someone who is considered a hero...Such as Vahn, Lang, etc.
* If you want to say something to the thread that's NOT included in the RPG (like ask a question or whatnot), please use the quote blocks at the TOP of your post. This way, it stands out from the game.
* If you decide you want to be part of the RPG, just make a character in the character topic and join :)
*Walnutz Rule- No overpowering right from the start. No psychic abilities of any kind. and no, I repeat no talk of Walnutz lol (That means you Red)

If theres anything I'm forgetting I'll update later.
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Zup
Level 99

Re: RP- The Great War: A Story of Soldiers

Post by Zup » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:05 am

Captain Galocke of the Sol Army made his way across the roof to look to the horizon to the west. The Sol Army was setting up camp before their march battle the Conkram Army, whose camp was a few miles to the south, the following day. He himself was ready to fight, but was given orders by the general to rally the back-up troops and gather the generals' equipment.

Stuck doing errand boy jobs...Great.

He arrived at a large stack of crates and spoke to the young man watching over them. "Do you have his sword, boy?"

The attendant was clearly intimidated by Galocke, but got his composure together in time to answer. "Uh, yes, sir. Should be in that crate there."

Galocke nodded in response and got to work opening the crate with a nearby crowbar. Inside was a brilliant, deadly sword wrapped in red fabric. It was a magnificent weapon, and one Galocke himself was a bit jealous of. Nevertheless, he thanked the attendant and started to head downstairs to hand over the blade to his commanding officer.

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:56 am

Arik Icon.png
*Arik Reese*

"Ahhh Teig, my head is killing me," Arik, moaned, as he walked into the local pub and took a seat at the bar. "Give me something for this headache!" He practically shouted.

"You know that's just what happens after a night of drinking," The Bartender began to lecture. "If you took it easy one night then mayb-"

Arik lunged over the counter and grabbed the overweight man by the collar. "Shut up and poor me a drink," he growled. "Or do things have to get physical?" He flexed his hand, showing the retracted blades.

"No, no. No need for violence." Arik dropped the portly man and returned to rubbing his temples.

Teigdamit, I hate my head.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:40 pm

"Ah, Galocke! Perfect timing. Got my sword?" the general asked.

Captain Galocke nodded, and handed the general his weapon.

"It's a beauty, isn't it?" asked the general, admiring the steel weapon. "Now, I want you to take the troops waiting at the basement floor and make your way to the camp. Understood?"

"Understood."

The troops looked young and a bit nervous, and were talking to a young, red headed-man. Sergeant Roc.

"Sergeant," said Galocke, interrupted the discussion. "Is there a problem?"

"Problem? Nah, just tryna give these guys a pep talk."

Galocke smirked. "Scared? You're not even in battle yet!"

"You don't gotta be so cruel...er, Captain," Roc replied. "It's their first time seeing real combat."

Galocke nodded, sighing. "Right. Well, let's go, boys. Time to head to camp."

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:03 am

Arik Icon.png
*Arik Reese*

Arik was sitting at the bar enjoying the show two dancers were doing on stage. He didn't have a care in the world, just him, his Vera, and his drink. "Can't get much better than this," he whispered before taking his next drink.

"You can say that even though war is so close?" The girl who took over the bar on sundays spat out. She never liked Arik much, not that he cared, he didn't like her either, too self righteous for his tastes.

"If they wanted my help they would come for it. Till then I'm stuck here with the rest of the Mercs," he chugged the rest of his drink. "You got a problem with that bite me!" Hearing this the uptight bartender stormed off in a huff. "Smart move, I'd probably just upset your stomach," he shouted past the bar as she left.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

LegaiaWiki
Level ∞

Post by LegaiaWiki » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:21 pm

5255-1919947458.jpg
A Solian warrior kneels in front of a large desk with his eyes looking at the floor, heart pounding in his chest, body trembling as he prepares to give Lady Abelia the dreadful news. The warrior's nervousness is only amplified by Abelia's two Gilium patrolling her enormous office within the basement of Sol Tower. Reporting unfavorable news of battle to Lt. General Abelia, or Lady Abelia as she liked to be called, was an unenviable position for everyone. Even though the trembling warrior fought for Sol, Abelia's two Gilium would not hesitate to kill him if she gave the order - heck, she herself would not hesitate to cut his throat. The warrior breathed out slowly and began to speak.

*long exhale* "L-Lady Abelia... I have s-s-some m-most unfavorable n-news", said the warrior nervously. "Speak." Lady Abelia looks up from her report with a stern look on her face - she had always been terse with words.

"W-Well, uhm," *clears throat* "the こし-こし-こし..." *clears throat again* "assassination mission went bad. Dalfazor, Bartho, and Geldern... t-they didn't make it. A Barra sent from Conkram's palace dropped their bodies at the foot of the tower... a-along with a m-m-message from Conkram's High Priestess, Zora."

Abelia stands up from behind her desk and beckons the soldier forward. "You have it? Give it to me." The soldier bolts up and hands her a neatly sealed envelope with Conkram's royal insignia on it. The name 'Zora' is printed neatly on the front on top of 'To whom it may concern'. Abelia reads the contents of the letter:

You Solians are so foolish! Did you really believe that some pathetic
assassination attempt on our prince would save your military from
total annihilation? Our elite fighting unit, the Delilas Family, gutted
your team of would-be assassins within an instant. You should have
heard them beg for mercy. Hahahaha! I bid you good day and predict
Sol's defeat within the upcoming months.

Zora
High Priestess of Conkram

Abelia's face turns red with rage as she finishes reading the letter. "That witch! Wait until I get my hands on her!" The soldier tries to calm her down but is given a swift punch to the throat by Abelia, which drops him to his knees. "Guards! Get this soldier out of my sight! Give him a week of lavatory duties and minimal food." Two guards rush over to the downed soldier and take him away.

"Conkram's destruction is at hand. And I'll make sure that that hot shot Zora gets hers, and the entire Royal Family as well."

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:12 am

Galocke led the eight young soldiers through the basement level, chatting with Roc.

"So the fight's tomorrow?" Roc asked the older captain, who nodded in response.

"Most likely. Gotta get these boys equipped and in their posts in a couple hours. Would've been here sooner had I- hey, watch it!" Two guards were carrying an unconscious soldier through the basement levels out of Abelia's office.

"Sorry, captain!"

"Forget it," Galocke replied, dusting off his clothes. "You know anything about that Abelia?"

Roc shook his head. "Not much. I know she quickly became a Lieutenant General and that they gave her Gilium, but that's it."

Galocke nodded. He turned back to the troops and growled. "Hurry up, boys, we ain't got all day. Just a few hours, in fact! Let's go!"

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:53 am

*Arik Reese*
"Well that was a good day, time for some sleep." Arik was in bed eyes closed against the setting sun. "Teig, if I don't get hired soon I might just run straight towards the war and go on a rampage!"

"Kewh Kewh," his Vera was obviously trying to calm him, but he was tired of sitting around doing nothing. He kicked out with all his might and knocked the Vera to the ground.

"Shut up! What I say goes, stupid bird!"
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:27 am

"You fool... we can't release him now or ever!" one scientist said.

"You want to win don't you? He created him for a reason!" another retorted

"No... even if we set him lose, how will we control him? Even if he does destroy Sol. what's to stop him from attacking us next?!" the first one replied

*A violent roar was heard from the lower depts that shook the castle*

"No... he needs to stay locked away til the end of time. Why create a weapon we can't control.."
Virus DeLarge: member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang
___
"DV's mind is as corrupt as his liver. It's tainted with alcohol and death.
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:04 pm

The trip took them shorter than they expected, if only because Galocke wasn't keen on wasting more time than he already did. Roc was also supportive of this, but in a different sense. He was more in a playful, "let's race" kind of mood.

The camp was seemingly covered in a mist of its own; one of excitement for battle but fear for death. It was both a depressing and encouraging sight, and one Galocke was all too familiar with. He had seen cheery young soldiers broken into shells of their former selves from thought of a battle they might not come back from, and in his younger days he had experienced the same feeling on several occasions.

But this was different from then. The upcoming battle was a bigger event than any of them had ever experienced before. They were actually going against Conkram, and it wasn't going to be an easy fight. They didn't know what Conkram could bring out - or to what ends they would go to come out the victor.

In his thoughts, Galocke had not stopped walking, and ended up bumping into someone, most likely a troop he didn't know the name of. "Er, sorry kid," he haphazardly began. "Didn't see ya-"

He stopped mid sentence as he saw who he bumped into.

Gaza. The legendary swordsman of Sol.

"Oh, Gaza...Sorry. Sorry. I didn't mean to-"

Gaza didn't reply. He didn't even seem bothered by the bump. He simply placed his helmet on his head and walked off.

"Is that Gaza?" asked Roc, placing his hand on Captain Galocke's shoulder. "Can't wait to see him do his thing."

"I know," chuckled Galocke. "If we win tomorrow's battle, you can bet he'll be the main reason we did..."