RP- The Great War: A Story of Soldiers

The story of Soldiers during the War between Conkram and Sol.
deadly virus
Level 48

Re: RP- The Great War: A Story of Soldiers

Post by deadly virus » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:42 am

Lord Rovina entered Zeto's chambers. Servants followed him around with incense candles to cover up the smell of decay.... but they didn't help much. Rovina hated Zeto. He was a fat annoying a**hole, but so far he was the only one of them whowould offer jobs.

"Ahh there you are Rovina... Can I offer you something to eat?" Zeto waddled his way in

"I heard you have work for me". Rovina said

"To the point as always.. very well." Zeto said as they walked over to a map. "Just over this ridge outside the city we believe there are a few Sol spies. Check it out and slaughter them. You'll get your usual rate regardless". Lord Rovina nodded and left

*A short while later, Lord Rovina arrived at the camp.... it wasn't Sol spies... just a few bandits*

"Bandits... Zeto you fat f***". Rovina said to himself. They were going to suffer for wasting his time.

Rovina drew his sword and began to walk over.. not even caring if they spotted him or not. As his anger grew, a green miasma appeared around him, causing the grass and near by plant life to wither and decay.

"You're not going anywhere!" one of the bandits shouted, pulled out a knife and rushed at Rovina, but the bandit was easily impaled by his sword

"Moron..." another bandit scolded his now dead comrade. he drew his bow and arrow and fired at the deathknight. The arrow hit Rovina in the shoulder, but his armor deflected most of the attack. Rovina retaliated with a projectile of his own.. in the form of a small green,red,and purple glop of energy. It hit the bandit in the arm. Upon impact, the flesh melted right off. He fell to the ground howling in pain.

The last bandit had the sense to run, but didn't get far.

"Death Coil!" Lord Rovina shouted as a large green ball of unholy energy flew from his hands. The impact blew a hole right through the bandit's chest.

"Now it's time to pay for wasting my time.." Lord Rovina stabbed his sword into the first man he killed. After several seconds of dark energy floating around, the bandit got back to his feet slowly.

"This.. this isn't real" the lone surviving bandit with no skin left on his are said flightenly. The "zombie" slowly walked over and brutally killed the man. Shortly after, the "zombie" fell apart and could not be reanimated again

"Hmm... lasted longer than last time. Still I think i'm doing something wrong" Lord Rovina pondered as he plundered the camp for any valuables
Virus DeLarge: member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang
___
"DV's mind is as corrupt as his liver. It's tainted with alcohol and death.
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:36 pm

*Arik Reese*
"Leave no man alive, and take the women back with us for later." Chuckled a dark voice from beyond the door. Arik, hearing this, shot out of bed and grabbed Cosem by the tail.

"What the the the the the is going on?" Arik whispered. He whipeed Cosem back onto his back and moved quietly to the door. As he opened the door he cursed inwardly at the sight. Aparently while he was sleeping a group of bandits had decided it would be a good idea to attack. "Well, I guess the bright side is I get some Tiegdam action finally." A bandit turned toward his door when he said this. "Or maybe I should be careful what I wish for."

Arik went back to his bed and laid down on his side. He lifted the blanket over his head and waited for the bandit's silohette to get close enough. "I think I got another merc here!" The bandit called out.

"Take care of him!" Returned the dark commanding voice that gave the initial order.

"Sorry to have to do this man," The bandit apoligized, though Arik heard the sneer of sarcasm in his voice. Arik could see the form of the man's blade lift above his head, and just as it was about to swing down, Arik punched the man in the gut and extended his claws.

The man gagged on his own blood as it spilled out of his mouth. "No, I'm sorry. You son of a slime." The man fell off Arik's blade and collapsed on the ground. Arik threw the blanket off and examined the warm corpse, despite the blood the uniform didn't look to ruffed up. "Good thing you're wearing a mask, you poor dead bastard."
Last edited by Rammerrush on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:34 pm

The battle had begun just a few minutes earlier, and already lives were being lost on both sides.

Galocke lead the charge on the right wing of the Sol forces, and cut down two before having to back up to avoid getting his head chopped off by an oncoming axe wielder. He stabbed the man from behind.

"Roc!" Galocke yelled, finding the red-haired ally a bit in the distance. The sergeant turned to his elder captain, nodded, then proceeded to take down a pair of young, seemingly inexperienced fighters nearby.

Galocke nodded back, content he was alright. He turned to an incoming lancer, and barely had time to dodge the foe's lunge. I gotta be more careful, he thought. Gettin' too old for this...

Even in his old age, he was dancing around these younger foes, unable to be beaten by those with less experience than he. His sword flashed and sliced open the bodies of every enemy who dared to step in his path. He was doing extremely well, until...

"AAAAGGHHHH!"

Galocke whipped around, recognizing Roc's voice. His eyes widened and his mouth roared in rage and shock as the sergeant fell to the ground, a sword deep in his chest. The body twitched for a little bit, and the killer removed his sword from Roc's chest. Galocke's grip on his sword tightened and he snarled in rage.

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Arik donned his attackers garb and left his room. The bandits were destroying everything, anyone who tried to run or fight back was cut down where they stood. Arik felt no pity for them, if they idiots were smart they would hide or give in thats all they could do.

"Hey Bonta, was it a merc?" The dark voice from earlier called out.

"Nope." He responded, remembering the final words of the bandit he'd killed. Arik turned and greeted the owner of the voice. It was a large, bald man with a bandana hiding the bottom half of his face.

"Okay well follow me, we gotta go check out the merchandise," the groteque bandit laughed as he headed down the hall, obviously expecting Arik to follow, which he did.

Arik was careful to analyse the man, looking for any weaknesses he might have to exploit later on. He noticed three things; as he walked he would favor his right side, he seemed to be bleeding from a wound at his right side; and there was an odd lack of armor over his heart.

The man stopped in the lobby of the Inn and waved to a large group of women. "So what do you think of our newly acquired meat?" With an evil laugh the man got down on one knee to get a closer look.

Arik walked up next to the man, on his left side. "They look good to me."

"Look Bonta," he said as he stood up straight, still loking out at the scared women. "I know your new, but I like you, and I want you to enjoy your work, So pick whichever one you want and she'll be yours for the night."

This declaration caused the entire congregation of captives to shudder in, half the ladies started to cry while the other half closed in on themselves and started to pray.

Arik was getting tired of this. These women were pathetic, they could do alot of damage if they all worked together, they'd have the element of surprise on their side, they might have a chance to win. But instead they sit there, and wait to be used. Arik hated people like them, but he hated people who thought kidnapping and raping women was fun more.

"I choose..." Arik took a small step back, so he was right behind the leader. He let out his leg and pulled his left foot back, causing him to fall forward onto his knee. Then he moved forward and to the right, positioning himself in striking distance of his wound. With a quick jab to the red spot on his shirt the man screamed and brought his face up to stare at his attacker.

The bandit tried to get up, but before he could Arik pulled a knife from his sleeve and stuck it deep inside the man's chest, piercing his heart. "You."

The man's last words as he died were simply."Go to the the the the..."
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:57 pm

K I made a short post for GSWW, I need to get caught up before my posts get bigger.
"Sir, first three platoons have been deployed to the front-line. What are you're next orders?"

Hollow looked towards a picture. "Go standby."

"Yes sir."

Hollow grabbed the picture and held it tightly. "Well, today I go back in. Wish me luck."

"Thought I'd find you here."

Hollow kept looking at the picture in his hand. "How can you be so..forgiving"

The soldier looked down. "I didn't know her well...."

Hollow put the picture down. "Unfortunately, I did."

It was understandable that Hollow's brother didn't feel hatred towards sol. After all, he wasn't there, he didn't have that relationship Hollow had with his sister.

"Not only did they kill mother and father, but now they took her. I will never forgive the man who took her life."

"... Anyway, its time."

Hollow turned towards his desk at grabbed his equipment. "Today, we head for sol property."
it really do be like that tho

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:21 am

Galocke's sword spun around his body in the entire sphere surrounding him. It's razor-sharp edge cut the
throats, torsos, and limbs of every enemy soldier who dared move towards him or fail to move away.
He was blinded by rage at the death of Roc, and hadn't said a word since.

Two soldiers rushed at him, one aiming a lance at his chest. He stood there, glaring at them through his
one eye. His sword sliced at the tip of the lance, severing the sharp tip of it. He then twisted around to
allow the soldier to pass by him.

He cut his head off then and there.

Galocke then twirled around again and shoved his sword into the chest of the surprised second soldier.
He used the body as a shield against an incoming sword stab, then kicked the body at the second soldier,
forcing them to the ground.

His sword thrust into the throat of the living soldier amongst the two.

LegaiaWiki
Level ∞

Post by LegaiaWiki » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:42 am

5255-1919947458.jpeg
Abelia chews on her rare piura steak slowly as she stares off into the distance. The contents of Zora's letter refuse to leave her mind. "Who does that witch think she is? The nerve of that woman! Well... she'll send me another letter soon. Except it will consist of her pleads for mercy! Abelia picks up her plate and throws it at the wall, shattering bits of porcelain everywhere along with wet piura meat. One of her Gilium levitates over to the mess and zaps it with a bolt of electricity, disintegrating all of it into a fine dust that is levitated by the other Gilium and dropped neatly into a trashcan.

"Let's say we make this a bit more interesting. What we need is information. There is bound to be someone in Conkram's army who knows the layouts of Conkram's palace in addition to the exact location of the Royal Family. One of them is going to help us!" Abelia pushes a button on her desk that activates the intercom. A faint buzzing can be heard on the loudspeakers fastened around the exterior of Sol Tower as Abelia prepares to make her announcement. "Attention, this is your Lt. General speaking. All soldiers listen up! Anyone that captures a commanding officer in Conkram's army and brings him to me will be given double rations and a 20% pay increase. Make your nation proud. That is all."

Abelia removes her finger from the intercom and brushes her hair out of her eyes. "I need a drink..."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Arik removed the blade from the dead man's chest and spat on his corpse. "Weakling." He looked around and noticed all the bandits staring at him, rage in their eyes.

He made his way over to the captive women and cut the rope that was binding them together, at first they were confused but after some urging by Arik they ran off. He looked back to the bandits and noticed that their numbers most've doubled in the time it toook him to free the women.

"Well..." Arik started, sheathing his knife and removing the stolen bandanna from his face. "This has been fun, hope we can do it again sometime. He slowly backed up as the bandits made their way closer to him, surrounding him and blocking any way of escape.

He backed into a wall and cursed. I refuse to go down like this! He looked all around for something he could take advantage of. To the left the bandit force was strong and armed to the teeth, same thing to the right and in front of him. Behind him stood a sturdy wall, one he had no hope of destroying. The building had no basement so no hope of escaping by going down.

That left up.

He looked up quickly, trying to find something. He saw the second story balcony which would normally be a good place to run, however right now it was occupied by even more bandits. He looked even higher and saw nothing but the ceiling. Wait... Was that a crack? Maybe... Well that's better then nothing.

"Well, I hate to kill and run, but there's this war going on and I really gotta go offer my expertise. You guys understand you've seen me at work." He gestured in the direction of their dead captain and smiled. "Well anyway..." He looked up again shot up a prayer. "Kill ya later."

The bandits rushed at him but he jumped up and called for his Seru. "Cosem!" Immediately, the bright wings of his Vera destroyed the back of the stolen gear he was wearing and unfurled to their full length.

Wide eyed with shock the bandits watched as Arik shot into the ceiling. With a loud crack the ceiling shattered under his momentum and Arik flew higher. "Thats what you get for not bringing bows!" Arik shouted with a laugh down to the bandits.

And thats when an arrow flew up at him. "Oh crap, I guess I reminded them. He quickly glided away from the town with Cosem, counting on the winds to get him far enough to avoid another confrontation.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Galocke looked over his shoulder at the warrior heading over to him adorned in shining purple and black armor. His face was the only part of his body exposed. He drew his glistening sword but didn't say a word.

"Who are you?" Galocke questioned, spitting into the ground. The man looked about a decade younger than himself, but a powerful foe. The two lower-ranking soldiers next to the man gripped their lances.

"This is Colonel Naul of the Conkram Army!"

"Quiet," muttered Naul, his sword centimeters from the guard to his left's throat.

So he's left-handed...

"Colonel, huh? Must be pretty good."

"You are a Captain, no?" asked Naul, his eyes locked on the one on Galocke's face. "Captain Galocke."

"That'd be me."

"Other than Gaza, you've killed the most of my men."

"Wasn't keeping count."

"You don't act like a man in charge, Captain. Hmph. Guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Man of your skill's bound to have more than one surprise."

Galocke readied his swords in tune with Naul. Each one stood in silence and stillness for a good few moments before they began to attack.

Each had waited for the other to strike, but when that didn't come, they both took the initiative at the same time.

Galocke's sword came swooping in from over his shoulder, the flat slamming into the broadsword of Naul, who had swung outwards with his left hand. As soon as the blades connected, both fighters pulled back and stepped to the side, swinging low, clashing again.

This time when they separated, Galocke launched a double overhanded chop, and instead of using his sword to block, Naul spun around to the side and evaded the attack before launching his own.

"You're fast with that big blade," remarked Galocke, wiping sweat from his brow. "And I'm not as young as I used to be."

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:08 am

"Stop," Commanded Hollow. "We will rest here. Tomorrow we reach Sol property; you best be prepared."

"SIR YES SIR!"

"Organize the Seru Squad; leave them in the middle, leave the healer away from attacking range. I want 6 platoons to block the entrance to the valley, 10 stand by for back up. The rest of you are to come with me when the sun rises tomorrow. Any man who fails to wake up at 4 am sharp, will be left behind when we leave at 5. Tomorrow we fight a war, for some, it will be like a walk in the same park, for others, it'll be like being whipped by the devil himself."

"..."

"But always remember this; you are all my men, victorious or not, you will bring pride back home." Before Red could continue, a man stepped out of line.

He began to cry and vomit. "I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

Hollow walked up to the man and looked at him in disgust. "You don't want to die? Lemme tell you a secret on how to survive, wanna hear it?"

The man nodded, but was too busy whining and weeping to speak.

"Don't die. Simple as that. At ease men. We leave early tomorrow."

"SIR!"
Last edited by Redhollowlives999 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
it really do be like that tho