Destuin (high leveled security prison) RPG Thread!!!

A prison held for Mystics.
Rammerrush
Level 100

Re: Destuin (high leveled security prison) RPG Thread!!!

Post by Rammerrush » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Noise opened his eyes and was bombarded by the bright overhead lights. He covered his eyes and slowly sat up. He was sitting in what he recognized as the prison hospital. He would sometimes sneak back here to nap back when he was a general.

"Well I guess they found me," Noise threw his blanket off and got out of bed. "What the?" He said as he noticed his attire. He was wearing a hospital gown, nothing but a hospital gown.

"Hellooooooooo, nurse?" He yelled to no one in particular. "I'd like to get dressed now!"

A short female nurse came in carrying a bag over one shoulder. "We didn't expect you to wake up for another few days. Here you go." She handed him the bag and walked out without another word. Usually Noise would've hit on her, but he was so not in the mood.

Noise started getting dressed when a familiar face came into the room. "Hey, the nurses told me you had woken uh-" He stopped as Noise flashed the man while he changed.

"What do you want Desimer?" He asked, pulling up his pants. "I need to head back to the forest pronto."

"Actually, you can't," Desimer said shielding his eyes. "Warden Redhollow has put you in charge of the prison."

"What?!" Noise asked astounded. There was no way he was going to take that much responsibilty. "Nah I'm good." He slowly began to walk out of the room while slipping his shirt on. He almost made it to the exit before Desimer stopped him.

"Sir, you must. Redhollow ordered it."

Ugh that Robert.
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Zuroc and Kyorren snickered, stifling laughter as they set their trap outside of Hasseon's door, careful not to prematurely awaken the snoring swordsman. With everything ready, they got into position, with Kyorren tiptoeing into the room and Zuroc standing a few feet away from the doorway.

The blue-haired girl poked her sleeping friend a few times on the shoulder before shaking his upper arm. She furrowed her eyebrows a bit in annoyance at how heavy a sleeper he was. Even a few punches to the arm didn't work.

"HASSEON!"

The swordsman suddenly shot up from his bed, disoriented. His arms flailed around him and he smacked Kyorren on the forehead. "Ow!"

"Er! Huh? Who? What? Guh...." Hasseon looked to his left to see Kyorren rubbing her head. "Oh...sorry. Why you screamin' anyway?"

"Shut up," Kyorren growled, smacking him again. "You sleep okay?"

"Yeah," came the response, coupled with arm stretching. The man scratched his stomach, yawning. "Starvin'."

Kyorren smiled, grabbing Hasseon's hand. "Well c'mon then."

"HASSEON!"

At the roar of his name, the swordsman tugged his hand away from the giggling Kyorren, dusting himself off. He saw Zuroc with an angry scowl on his face outside the door, arms folded. Hasseon swallowed a lump in his throat. "Uh...s-sorry sir. I-I-I didn't-"

"Get out here. Now."

Hasseon scratched the back of his head, nervously but promptly making his way towards the legendary mercenary. He was about to utter his apology when a cat dangling from a rope on the roof landed in front of him, screeching and flailing about.

Hasseon screamed in shock, his own arms flying left and right. The entire time, Kyorren and Zuroc were trapped in a fit of laughter, Kyorren especially surprised at what the tough old Hasseon had been reduced to. After a few seconds, the escaped prisoner realized the cat wasn't attacking him and he stopped, opening his eyes.

The cat purred and licked him on the nose.

Kyorren walked up to the two of them, untying the cute cat from the roof, rubbing it on the head. "D'awwww...good kitty."

Hasseon sighed, his heart slowing to its natural pace. "That the family pet or something?"

Kyorren nodded, rubbing her cheek against the cat while scratching his belly. "His name's Puzzy. Wanna hold him?"

"No thanks."

Zuroc slammed his hand against Hasseon's back, chuckling. "Sheesh. Expected you to freak out, but not this much. Just a cat, you know?"

"Leave him alone," said Taelee, standing at the end of the hallway. "Hasseon, are you hungry?"

"Y-yes m'am."

"Woo! Eatin' time!" Zuroc cheered, pumping his fist into the air. "Oh yeah, Hasseon, wait a sec."

The swordsman nervously turned to the legendary mercenary, glancing at Kyorren for possible comfort. "Sir?"

Zuroc held up Hasseon's scimitar, nodding at it. "How do you fight with this thing?"

"W-what do you mean, sir?"

"It's...like almost broken." Hasseon's jaw dropped as Zuroc brought the sword against his thigh, snapping it in half. "See?"

"W-w-w-what did you...?"

"Don't worry, kid," Zuroc said, patting Hasseon on the shoulder. "While you were sleeping I made two exact replicas. Well...not exact I guess. They're actually durable and deadly."

"H-how long did that take you?"

"Couple hours. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go chow down."

Kyorren walked up to Hasseon, still cradling Puzzy in her arms. "He showed me them. Don't worry, they're great. Dad's really good at making weapons."

Hasseon shrugged, glancing down at Puzzy. "He did it all last night?"

"Yeah," the blue-haired girl replied, pecking Puzzy on the head. "He has trouble sleeping. You get used to it though. Guess it's how he became good at everything."

"Right..." Hasseon replied lazily. He patted his growling stomach. "Your mom a good cook?"

"...Not really."

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:09 pm

"Is that all?"

Red looked straight at the floor; bowed in respect. "Yes sir."

"I've seen worse done to that place, but it seems like they were too scared to even show their origins; even during a riot. And only 1 prisoner has escaped, which is not a big deal. So good work. As for that prisoner, just give me her bio and my guards will find her soon enough."

"Thank you sir."

"If that is all you have, then you are dismissed."

"Yes sir, thank you."

Red walked down the dusty streets of D.C. It entertained him to see the children running down the street. He even stopped to play with a few kids, he always enjoyed kicking the ball around with kids, even though the constant "Wow, mister, can I play with that scythe?" started getting annoying.

"Its getting late, might as well go to the local inn." Red stopped walking, "Where was that again?" Red asked around, but he was in the poor area, he was sure to get robbed if he went to the inn they suggest, if he were able to figure out what the the the the the they were saying.

In the end, Hollow found his way back into the noble area, and easily found the inn in the area. "Sir," asked a woman in a cute attire, "How are you? Do you plan on staying here the night?"

Why the the the the the do you think I'm here >____> "Yes, I'll take your standard." Red took out the money needed for the room.

"Excellent, have a good night."

"Mhmmmm."
it really do be like that tho

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:32 pm

"Puzzy's getting so fat" Kyorren commented, poking her cat's belly before tickling him. "Can't believe he's already ten years old."

Taelee walked over to her daughter and sat down beside her against the wall, also petting the family cat. "Yeah. Moves slowly these days. He's sure glad you're here, though. Brightened him up to see you again."

On the other side of the room sat Hasseon, massaging his shoulder. The wound had managed to heal up much quickly than any others he had before. He was even able to move it with only slight pain. He glanced over to Kyorren and her mother, scratching his chin. Kyorren was the daughter of the legendary Taelee, huh? Certainly had a different air about her in person.

"Hey Hasseon," called Zuroc as he strolled into the room. Immediately, Hasseon's response was to jump to his feet and salute. Unfortunately he used his injured arm, and the motion was fast enough that it stung. "At ease, soldier," Zuroc chuckled. Hasseon scowled and grabbed the limb, mentally chastising himself.

"Hello sir," he responded upon returning to form.

"C'mon. Easy on that crap." The retired mercenary drew two swords from his back, twisting them until their handles were pointed at Hasseon. "Why don't you try em out? Got target dummies outside in the back."

Hasseon took the swords, nodding. "Th-thank you sir. Yeah. Yeah we could go-"

He was silenced by rapid pounding on the front door. The sudden appearance of the sound scared Puzzy, sending him scurrying off into another room. The violence of the knocking triggered Zuroc and Taelee to reach for their weapons.

"Open the door! Darakin royal guard! We know you're harboring a Destuin prisoner! Release her now! We want no trouble!"

Kyorren turned to her father, a worried look in her eyes. Zuroc just held up a finger and moved over to the front door, but did not open it. At the same time, Taelee ushered Kyorren and Hasseon into one of the rooms and left out the back door.

With everything set up, Zuroc casually opened the door and smiled. "What can I do for you fine gents this evening?"

"Where's the girl, Zuroc?"

"Hm?" the mercenary said, mockingly. "Honestly the lady's gettin' pretty old. Wouldn't really call her a girl-"

Taelee sprinted across the roof of the house before leaping off of the edge. She landed in the middle of the four guards, sword slicing faster than any could see. As she stood up, the guards dropped dead, some in more...gruesome ways than the others.

"Man, you've still got it," chuckled Zuroc scratching the back of his head. "Even I almost missed your sword- OW! OW! OW!"

Taelee grabbed Zuroc by the ear as she pulled him inside, muttering to herself. Kyorren and Hasseon peeked out from the room, not sure if it was appropriate to leave just yet.

Taelee released her husband, kicking him in the shin as she did so. "Ouch," said Zuroc, still with a playful tone. "That was a little unnecessary."

"I'm 'gettin' pretty old,' huh?"

"Well...yes..."

She smacked him on the head. He clutched the attacked region, rubbing it to soothe the sharp pain.

"Ouch! I am too, jeez. That make you feel any better?"

Kyorren walked over to her parents, holding Puzzy in her arms. "How did they find us?"

Taelee sighed, turning away from the laughing Zuroc. "I don't know. They were from Darakin, so it must've happened when we picked you guys up there."

"What do we do about 'em?" Hasseon inquired.

Taelee and Zuroc smiled, already heading for the door. "We'll handle it. Just wait here. Oh, and can you clean up the mess outside? Sorry, sweetie, but it starts to stink."

"If anymore guards show up, just...follow your mother's example."

Kyorren turned to Hasseon, still skeptical. After all, her parents were retired by now. Sure they were still incredible fighters, but didn't they deserve a break? Not to mention the fact that the guards attacked their home looking for her and Hasseon; they really did nothing wrong.

"C'mon Hasseon. Get your swords."

"What?"

"We're going to Darakin too."

"Alright," replied the escaped prisoner, chuckling as he twirled his new blades in his hands, admiring the whooshing sound they made as they tore through the air. "Been itchin' for some action."

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:16 pm

Red woke up to a knock on the door. "Hello?" A maid walked into the room, "Good morning, we have breakfast ready."

Red waved the woman off, "Thank you." He looked at his food. "This looks good. I think I'll go train in the forest outside after."

Red readied his scythe, "Ugh, I walk out to the forest and suddenly muggers have to follow me."

Laughing can be heard in the crowd of dirty thieves, "Nice Scythe you have there."

"I want that Lance!"

Red gave them a smirk, "You'll get nothing and you'll like it ⌂_⌂."

"Who are you talking to like that?!"

"Lets get this spoiled little brat."

"Go ahead and try Rat thumb for a head." Red sighed, readying himself for combat. A man swung at him empty handed, Red dodged with ease and countered with a kick to the stomach. "Pathetic."

"Grr..." a man with a chain aimed his swing at Red. "Take this!"

Red grabbed the chain in his hand and pulled the poor man in. The man zoomed right into Red's foot. "I'm more of a giver than I am a taker. But thanks anyway."

"Whoa! What are you idiots waiting for?! Attack!" Yelled the biggest man.

"I take it you're the leader."

The man swallowed a lump in his throat, "So what?!"

"Be glad I'm just kicking the crap out of you instead of arresting you."

"Who are you to talk to me like that?!"

"I am Warden Redhollow, how goes it?" Red swung the lance on his left side to his victim.

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Zuroc strolled through the door of the inn, whistling a tune before plopping into a seat in the corner of the room. As a young girl walked over to him to take his order, he rested his feet on the table, tucking his hands behind his head.

"Um...what can I get for you, mister?"

The retired mercenary scratched the stubble on his chin, eyes capturing everything in the room. He paid extra attention to the three guards hollering to each other at another table, enveloped in mirth and liquor.

"Guards been awfully active today, huh?"

The girl was caught a big off guard. She tilted her head, asking, "Um...what?"

Zuroc quietly nodded his head toward the guards' table. The girl turned towards them before Zuroc motioned for her not to stare. She then nodded, still a bit confused. "Yeah, I guess so. Why?"

Zuroc raised an eyebrow, lost in thought. He rubbed his chin, staring at the roof, not saying a word. "They say what they're looking for?"

"Er...an escaped convict. From the Destuin prison."

The mercenary suddenly removed his feet from the table, standing up and patting the girl on the head, smiling. "Thank you, little lady. That's all I needed. Take care."

"But I-"

As Zuroc left the inn, he heard the guards' laughter stop and their chairs push out. They were following him.

Perfect.

The leaves didn't even rustle as Taelee creeped through the branches. The wind hardly made a sound as she leaped from one tree to the next. The guards below didn't even glance up as she dropped down upon them, blade jabbing into their throats, hand concealing their screams.

It might've been years since she was in action, but one as skilled as Taelee wasn't going to lose an ounce of skill if she could help it. While she wasn't fond of more killing and rather liked the quiet, peaceful life she had lived recently, she secretly had wanted to get back into fighting.

The retired mercenary quickly sprinted forward, leaping off of the trunk of a tree and spiraling upward to grab another branch. As she did so, she swung on the tree limb, releasing in time to draw her sword and impale the guard hidden in the tree adjacent to hers.

She was about ready to head back into Darakin to meet up with Zuroc again when she heard the clanging of blades and the crunching of fallen leaves in the distance. It was soon followed by the occasional outburst of pain or grunt of a battler.

The cat-like Taelee made her way towards the sound, staying completely invisible in the trees and above the ground.

"I take it you're the leader."

Taelee drew one of her swords and jumped over to another tree to get a better view. She caught sight of several thugs surrounding a black-clad warrior - the one who had just spoken.

"So what?!"

Nervousness. Taelee could easily see the leader of this gang was shaken. She noted the fallen thugs, groaning in pain and struggling to get back to their feet.

And not a scratch on this lone fighter.

"Be glad I'm just kicking the crap out of you instead of arresting you."

Arresting? Taelee analyzed the speaker once more, not noting any Darakin apparel on him. No armor...no flag...nothing. What, then, did he mean by "arresting?"

Unless...

"Who are you to talk to me like that?!"

"I am Warden Redhollow, how goes it?"

Taelee's head perked up at this. She drew a second sword and leaped through the trees, heading straight for this Warden Redhollow, eyes narrowed.

This was the brute who fought her daughter. He likely treated her cruelly.

He was a walking dead man.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:41 am

Red's ears twitched at the sound of leaves rustling as if somebody jumped. Red made quick work of the last thief infront of him and turned to the source, he barely did it, but he managed to make to block the strike powered with Gravity and Inertia. The mysterious attack managed to dodge a kick from Red by pushing herself back, using her light body yet powerful muscles to help her evasion.

"And you are?" Red asked, not taking his eyes off his eyes of his obviously deadly opponent. He spun the lance in his left hand while firmly gripping his scythe with his right, this was a completely new style, but it wasn't too different from using wooden staffs.

"..." Responded the woman. Her gaze actually managed to pierce Red's stubborn soul. He retaliated with a gaze of his own, managing to keep her stair from scarring him.

"Those eyes..." Red walked forward, only taking a few steps upon identifying his target. "Eyes that strike harder than a sword..." He started to walk around her, analyzing her. "And with a sword that strikes like a deadly snake." He jumped back and got ready for a battle he knew he could escape from uninjured. "Taelee... I've heard alot of you..."

The woman rushed in for an attack, Red managed to dodge the first... 7? Her movement was too fast for Red to read. He couldn't find any opening in her movements at all.

Red jumped back and tried to jump over Taelee by using his scythe as a pole to jump with. Taelee quickly caught Red's plan and kicked the Scythe's poll with a sliding kick in the opposite direction, making Red lose his balance. The general's landing was sloppy, but he managed to make it, and counterattack with a back swing with the lance in his other hand.

Taelee barely defended, but she managed to pull a short sword and use it to defend against the blade of the lance. Taelee attempt a counter- counter attack by using yet another blade she had with her free hand. Red quickly moved his scythe in the way of her strike; the impact caused a resonance of sound to fill the air.

The two were in a squatting position, waiting for the next to move.

"... I underestimated you."

"I think the problem is I overestimated you," Red said with a very arrogant smirk.

Taelee did not pay mind to Red. The two knew one would attack if the other moved, so Taelee decided to call for reinforcements. She started her family whistle. But was interrupted by Red's kick. Taelee rolled back elegantly and pulled out throwing knives.

Red got into a defensive stance, "I know far too well of your 'lFamily Whist-" Red was interrupted with a kurenai to his shoulder.

"It only takes a 3rd of a second for my family to hear it..." Taelee informed Red.

Red turned to see Zuroc, Hasseon, and.... Kyorren, all looking angry. "Hmph." Red pulled out the blade from his shoulder. "Bring it."

"Be careful Kyorren," Zuroc warned, "Leave him to us. I recognize him, his father was a good friend."

"BASTARD DON'T YOU DARE MENTION HIS NAME!" Red roared as he ran for the nearest enemy, Taelee.

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:59 pm

"C'mon, we can take him!" Hasseon spat, twirling his sword, glaring at the warden. "Easy."

"No," said Zuroc, stepping forward and holding his arm out to stop Hasseon's charge. "C'mon. Kid's wounded-"

"KID?!?" Red barked.

"-and it'd be four against one. That doesn't really even matter either. No disrespect, kid, but-"

"KID?!?"

"-any one of us could take you. Guaranteed. But my lovely wife here seems to have wounded you, and it looks like you were just in a fight. We'll leave and you can walk away with your jaw intact. Good deal?"

Zuroc clearly saw that it wasn't. The warden, enraged at Zuroc talking down to him, charged, roaring into the air and swiping his scythe down. The retired mercenary, without even drawing his weapons, stepped to the side at the last instance, dodging the attack. He kept his arms stuffed into his pockets, dodging and using his shins to block Red's furious kicks.

When the scythe was back in the game, Zuroc removed his hands from his pockets, but still did not draw his sword. He kept a straight face as the warden thrust the pole end of his scythe at Zuroc's chest; the mercenary ducked backward, using one hand to balance himself. As soon as the thrust was finished, he hopped back up into a standing position and stepped around the enraged Red, sighing.

"You don't need to do this, kid."

"Shut up!"

The next few swipes were faster than before - and much harder to dodge. In fact, Zuroc was forced to alter his strategy to blocks, though it wasn't a difficult transition. His arm came in contact with the pole of the scythe, halting the blade. He kept this position locked, whistling a (SNSD) tune. The warden glared at him, gritting his teeth.

"You done yet?"

"Who the the the the the do you think you are?"

Zuroc shrugged, quickly releasing his block. The sudden movement threw Red to the ground. He instantly jumped back up, twirling his scythe. The retired mercenary turned back to the others, shrugging again. "Guess I have no choice."

Red was about to inquire when the flash of Zuroc's sword swiped in front of him, sending his scythe flying way out of his reach. His eyes widened as Zuroc was suddenly standing in front of him. The retired mercenary spun around and kicked Red right in the chest with such force that the Destuin warden was hurled backward, his flight only stopped by the trunk of a tree.

"Sorry about that," came Zuroc's calm tone. He walked over to his defeated opponent, scratching his chin. "I didn't wanna do it, but I figured making it quick would be best."

Red spat out some blood, panting heavily. "How did you..."

Zuroc tapped a finger against his mouth, grinning. "Family secret."

The legendary warrior stood up to leave, but stopped, drawing one of his weapons.

"You gonna kill me now?"

"What? No." Zuroc chuckled before stabbing the weapon into the ground beside Red's hand. "It's yours. Sort of, uh...an apology I guess."

"For what?"

"Kicking your-"

"Zuroc! Let's go!" Taelee called from the other side of the clearing. Zuroc's ears perked up as he heard slight rustling in the trees and bushes in the distance.

"Crap...Darakin soldiers. Listen, kid-"

"Don't call me that. Just go. I can handle them."

"Well...if you say so. Later, kid!"
Last edited by Zup on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:48 pm

A bird flew off a nearby branch and soared above the marching force's heads. There were only a handful of soldier, but they were well armed enough to warrant a threat to even a larger force.

A lone man lead the soldiers through the forest, a broad spear in hand and his armor looking much shabbier than the other soldiers he led.

Noise slashed through the low branches with his spear. "Where the the the the the are we going again?" He asked, tired of the nature surrounding him.

"We're going to Draken to reclaim Warden Hollow," one of the soldiers answered from behind him. "Shouldn't you know that, you're leading us."

This guy's got some ball, Noise thought to himself. I like him.

"Yeah, well why are we going through the forest, isn't there a path or a road or something?"

"You asked for the fastest road there. So that's what we're taking."

"Shut up," Noise said, remembering his previous command.

"Yes, sir, General sir."

Noise rolled his eyes. He continued to march through the calm forest. At one point he thought he could hear the clash of swords nearby, but it soon died down and he played it off to his imagination.

However that didn't last very long, for when he burst from a thick bush into a wide clearing. A familiar form stood waiting for them.

"Hey, look who I found!" Noise called to the soldiers behind him. "Morning Warden, what's a guy like you doing in a forest like this?"
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:27 pm

"Mhmmm." Red handed his stuff to his guards. "Hold those." The guard did as he was ordered.

"So that's where my lance we-" Red fell to the ground.

"Ouch."

Noise picked up the warden. "Bring the medical supplies, quickly."

"I'm fine." Red struggled in holding back a bloody cough. Dang, that bastard can kick.

"You're bleeding."

"I had to fight alot of thugs."

"Those pipsqueaks over there?" Noise pointed at the bodies around them.

"Those were only a few." Red lied. "The bigger ones got away."

"Ah, should I send a search party?"

"No, let the local guards do th- Who's at the prison?"

"... I left Desimer in charge, along with that Celty girl."

"The Newbies?" Red didn't wait for Noise to respond, instead he took back his equipment and headed back to the prison. "Lets go."

"... Douche." Noise muttered.

"Thank you." Red responded. "It comes with the job."