The Future of Legaia - Official Thread

deadly virus
Level 48

Re: The Future of Legaia - Official Thread

Post by deadly virus » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:49 am

yey
Virus DeLarge: member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang
___
"DV's mind is as corrupt as his liver. It's tainted with alcohol and death.
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:15 pm

A
it really do be like that tho

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:31 pm

The five part finale...

Begins tomorrow...

And it's...

gon rain

Gonna be awesome

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:32 pm

lol prove it!

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:21 pm

* * * PART ONE * * *

Uthma swallowed a lump in his throat, taking in a deep breath before exhaling.

What the the the the the am I choosing though? Kinda important...

Choooooose wiiiiiiiselyyyyyy...

I heard you! Uthma once again calmed himself, looking at each of the three. None of them moved, and it was...somewhat frightening for the mercenary. He finally pointed his finger to the far left one - the green feminine silhouette.

Her.

Veeeeeeeeery weeeeeeell...

So...what ha-

Before Uthma could finish asking his question, the green figure disappeared and then manifested itself to his left, facing the red and blue ones.

Whoa!

The mercenary was ready with more questions, but he was not able to ask them, as the red and blue figures charged at him, the red one leading the way. Uthma realized he was without a weapon, and had to rely on his hand-to-hand fighting skill to face these foes.

Needless to say...he was severely outclassed.

His Zenoir arm blocked the first punch from the red figure, but a kick to his shins went through. As Uthma stumbled, the figure crouched down and suddenly flipped backwards into the air, kicking Uthma right in his jaw. He fell to the ground, clutching his face. It was an odd situation...he didn't actually feel any pain, but his body reacted as if he had.

What the the the the the was that?!?

Before the red figure could continue its assault, the green one Uthma had chosen suddenly rushed in, throwing punches and kicks that were blocked, dodged, or barely did damage. Uthma was amazed at the speed of the feminine figure, but not for long, as the blue figure rushing straight at him demanded his attention.

He jumped to his feet and used his shins to block a kick. He was ready to catch the incoming fist, but the pure strength and power behind it was too much, and he was tossed backwards, clutching his chest.

Dammit! He's...way too strong.

Uthma, angered at his constant defeats, sprinted at the blue figure, launching his own offense this time. Two quick kicks made their way to the figure's body, but his arms were easily caught and held in place. The knee to his stomach stunned him, giving his foe enough time to slam his forehead against Uthma's, once again throwing the young mercenary onto his back.

The green figure once again had to come into the picture, front flipping as she rushed to the blue figure, the heel of her foot striking it's skull and sending it to his knees. Uthma pointed his Zenoir arm to the red figure behind his green ally, trying to get her attention.

Behind you!

Instead, the veins of Uthma's Cyber Seru arm glowed red and orange, and a ball of fire encased in a thin layer of electricity shot out, striking the red figure square in the torso. Uthma looked to his Zenoir arm, clenching the fist.

The arm...I gotta use the arm!

The mercenary jumped to his feet again, ready to take on the blue figure. He started his assault from a distance by throwing a flaming projectile. Instead of it replicating the effect it had on the red figure, to Uthma's dismay, the blue figure lifted its right hand, allowing the ball to connect with it.

It was quickly destroyed without any signs of pain.

What the the the the the?

Uthma charged the the foe again, leading with a heavy punch to the jaw. It connected, but was not enough to affect the blue figure, who blocked Uthma's kick and slammed his palm into Uthma's forehead. Again the boy was thrown to the ground.

This...this isn't working...

He then turned his attention to his green figure ally, and watched in awe as it managed to continuously throw in rapid attacks the red figure struggled to protect itself against. The combo was finished with a perfectly-executed spin kick that struck the opponent twice before finishing.

Speed...she's beating them with speed...

As if to confirm his observation, the green figure rushed to the blue one, easily avoiding its attacks and throwing in her own. Her combo was thrown in a flurry not unlike a harsh gale or tornado, and Uthma couldn't help but take notes to himself.

She's using a lot of jumps...Attacking from the air...

Uthma stood up, glancing to his left at the red figure, who crossed his arms out in front of him, signalling his preparation for attack. Uthma took a deep breath and charged, ready to put what he learned to the test. When he was a few feet away from the figure, he leaped into the air and began his attack with a front flip kick that hit perfectly, opening the way for a follow-up. Uthma grinned to himself as he threw rapid punches and kicks, trying to emulate the fighting style of his green figure ally.

Hey! It's working! Now I just gotta-

But the mercenary was not done learning more combat lessons. The red figure suddenly blocked one of Uthma's kicks before striking Uthma in the chest. This slight opening provoked the figure to crouch down, right hand reared back. The fist was suddenly covered in flames and it rose up as the red figure leaped high, striking Uthma on the bottom of the jaw.

The mercenary twisted as he fell, falling onto his stomach and face. He clenched his Zenoir hand and slammed it against the ground, angry at his constant defeats.

No! What the the the the the am I doing wrong?!? I manage to damage him, and he turns around and punches me with a...

Uthma looked to his Zenoir hand, puzzled. A flaming punch...

Uthma's eyes widened as the green figure leaped over him, attacking the red figure before it could get to him. He looked to the big one - the blue figure, who was just beginning to get to its feet. Uthma clenched his jaw and fist, getting up from the ground.

Hope this works...

The mercenary dashed at the blue figure as fast as he could. He knew he had to rely on his superior speed to beat this one - its strength was far to great to overcome on his own. Uthma jumped into the air again, leading with a downward kick he had seen the red figure perform. It was a successful attack, striking the blue figure in the stomach,

Come on! This has to work!

He then followed the example of the red figure, crouching down and holding his Zenoir hand back. He clenched it tightly, willing it with all of his determination to encase itself in fire.

It worked.

Uthma started to bring the fist around and towards the blue figure, aiming it straight for its jaw as he hopped upwards.

As the blow connected, Uthma shot up from his bed, sweat on his brow, panting heavily.

That's...that's it!

The mercenary looked to the window outside, and smiled as it was the start of sunrise. He leaped out of bed and threw on a shirt, leaving his inn room. He pounded on the doors to Wendy, Elena, and Lady Ailee's room, urging them to awaken. He ran down the stairs, and dashed out of the inn, heading outside to the beach to wait for them.

"Uthma? What is it?" Wendy groaned, rubbing her eye. Elena stretched beside her, yawning.

"Did you have a good dream or something?" the forgetful girl asked.

"No! I mean...yes! Kinda! Sorta...Just..." Uthma tightened his fists to calm himself, nodding and hopping in place. "I know how to beat Sise-Neg!"

Lady Ailee bit her lip and nervously looked to the side. Wendy shared the awkward feeling with the Hunter, but let it out in exasperation and disappointment. "Uthma...Forget Sise-Neg. Forget all of it. You said it yourself - we're out of our league."

Elena on the other hand, was all for it. She pumped her fist into the air, excitement lighting her eyes. "ALRIIIIIIIGHT! LET'S GO KICK SOME SISE-NEG こし!"

"Uthma," said Lady Ailee. The mercenary looked to the Hunter, whose eyes were red. They even had the beginning of bags under them. "Are you...sure?"

The mercenary sighed before nodding his head. He looked down to his Zenoir arm, tightening the fist. Just as it had in the dream, it glowed in fire and electricity. He smirked. "野菜 right I'm sure."

Wendy shrugged, letting her arms flop to her side. "Well...Sise-Neg'll probably try to kill us anyway. I guess-"

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES!" Elena roared, jumping for joy on the Vidna sand. "We're gonna kick some buuu~utt! We're gonna kick some buuu~utt! C'mon Wendy! Let's go to the weapon store and get ready!"

With that, Elena grabbed Wendy by the wrist the sprinted off to prepare for their attack. Lady Ailee nodded, smiling a bit. She turned to Uthma before nodding again. "I can't-"

"I understand," said Uthma.

Lady Ailee nodded again, biting her lip once more. "I...might be able to spare some Hunters...For assistance."

Uthma smiled, nodding as well. "That'd be helpful."

The Hunter turned to leave, bowing before doing so. Uthma looked back to his Cyber Seru arm, exhaling.

A dream about fighting Vahn, Noa, and Gala...Crazy...

He looked out to the distant Zalan Tower, brows furrowed. "We're coming, Sise-Neg...Just you wait."

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Boi where Red and DV at?

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Boi why don't you wait

This is part ONE of FIVE

Wait yo azz

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:42 pm

When's the next update?

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:44 pm

Tomorrow

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Til then I shall be at the edge of my seat (not really)