[RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda (Chapter 1 - Closed)

Furanda - A small town located west of Vidna.
Rammerrush
Level 100

Re: [RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda

Post by Rammerrush » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Ram was sitting in the coliseum stands at Sol wondering if it was a good idea to leave Narok and Marelle in the cabin alone. "Don't start a fire," Ram had said. "and don't let anyone in, kill on sight." He grabbed a dusty old cloak from the wall and turned to kiss Marelle goodbye. He was well on his way to Sol before he started to worry about their safety.
Ram had been in Sol to gather information. He had been drawn to the Muscle Dome by the flashing lights and scantily clad girls, but he had stayed for the contestant in the Muscle Dome. Ram walked in and saw to his surprise a familiar face in the arena. Lone was making his way through beginner tearing the monsters up. Ram pulled the hood of his cloak over his head and moved to the seats. He watched as monster after monster fell to Lone's blade -which Ram noticed was actually Red's blade- until finally an even larger suprise walked into the arena. Red was here. Ram struggled to stay in his seats the object of his hatred only steps away from him. He wanted to kill him but he knew it wouldn't be smart to drop his disguise now. So Ram watched as Red and Lone fought fight after fight never knowing eventually they would have to go against each other.
Then the moment fianlly came. The two contestants yelled something to each other that Ram couldn't understand with his cloak over his head, but he wasn't gonna take a chance that Red could some how see his face through the shadow. He knew all about Red's psychic bull excrement. "This should be fun." Ram said to himself. "Oh, Waitress. Could you please put 10000 on Lone for me? Thanks."
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Note to all: This chapter of the RPG (yes it shall be in chapters now) is coming to an end. Try to end it like in a novel of a book, where a continuation is necessary and leaves cliff hangers as to exactly what's going on. For example, my method of going down a secret tunnel that no one knows about... Leave a quote when you're ready to end your part of the chapter. No more than 3 posts for yourself to end it, please.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:11 pm

I would just like to add that I gave K7 the idea of chapters :) So I'm awesome lol and also that it would be good to end with a huge battle *cough*DV and lone*cough* unless ofcourse DV want's to torment us in the next chapter which I think would be pretty awesome. That's all.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:52 pm

It didn't take long for DV to get the key and get out of his cell. He picked up the dead guard's weapon and made his way out... heading up, out of the crappy, smelly dungeon. Once he located his shovel, it was on. He killed anyone that got with-in reach... regardless of who they are. Soldiers.. scientists, cooks... men, woman, or children. DV gave equal rights to all.

On his way out, DV managed to burn down some of the lab. He saw for the first time what Dr M and the other science geeks were working on. They seemed to be infusing monsters with his dna, to create some type of super mutant monster...things.

HE couldn't find Dr M.. but he didn't care. He didn't plan on getting captured again. He made his way out of the back of the castle and into the wilderness. Exhausted, he headed south. Trying to get some distance before he would rest
My next post should be my last one
Virus DeLarge: member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang
___
"DV's mind is as corrupt as his liver. It's tainted with alcohol and death.
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:53 am

As per the rules of the poll, I choose how this fight plays out :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v794Qfsn_LU >>>>battle music, for the fun of it<<<<

Wulf and Red began circling in the ring.

Red: Thought you'd be out tracking DV still.
Wulf: Detour, just a detour. I will find him. And when I do, I will go up to him and say....Hello. My name is Lonewulf. You killed my king. Prepare to die.
Red: Wow. That's....special.
Wulf: You don't really stand a chance against me, you know.
Red: Oh? And why is that?
Wulf: I've trained in swordplay my whole life. It's like a I have Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. to me.
Red: You've done nothing but study swordplay?
Wulf: More pursuit than study lately. You see, I cannot find DV. It's been days now. I'm starting to lose confidence. I'm only here to hone my skills, till I hear word of where he might be.
Red: Well I... I certainly hope you find him soon.
Wulf: You're ready, then?
Red: Whether I am or not, we've stalled long enough.

Red and Wulf rushed each other, swords swinging and clanging together. The two dodged and rolled and summoned Seru until both men were out of MP. The battle had now become a strict sword-fight. Stabs, slashes and parries galore! Wulf began to get the upper hand, forcing Red towards the edge of the ring.

Red: You are wonderful!
Wulf: Thank you. I've worked hard to become so.
Red: I admit you're better than I am.
Wulf: Then why are you smiling?
Red: Because I know something you don't know.
Wulf: And what is that?
Red: I am not left-handed!

Red switched sword hands and the tides of battle were turning. Red's sword was flashing at lightning speeds and Wulf was struggling to defend. Wulf took a grazing blow to his arm, enough to draw blood, but not enough to maim. Red was winning. Wulf was completely outmatched and the crowd was going crazy. They smelled blood and knew the battle couldn't last much longer.

Wulf: You're amazing!
Red: I ought to be after all i've trained. It takes skill to be a hunter.
Wulf: There's something I ought to tell you.
Red: What? That you thought I was just some weak scientist? Ha!
Wulf: No, something else...
Red: Tell me.
Wulf: I'm not left-handed either!

Wulf spun away from Red, tossing his sword in the air and catching it with his right hand. Wulf spun and twirled his sword, slashing it out and about in a fancy maneuver. The crowd erupted. Red came at Wulf, attacking with all his skill. Wulf parried and dodged, grinning all the while. Finally, Red's fighting was getting sloppier, he was tiring. He made one final stab at Wulf, who smashed his blade across Red's wrist, knocking the sword from his hand. Wulf followed up with a blow to Red's head with the hilt of his sword, knocking the man senseless. With his sword tip resting against Red's throat, Wulf was declared the winner.

Wulf exited the ring and left the Muscle Dome to thunderous applause. Red was still recovering in the ring. That battle was just what Wulf needed. A true challenge to get his blood pumping. Wulf returned to his room for a quick rest and then left Sol, heading towards Conkram. After failing to hear anything useful in Sol, it was the only thing Wulf could think to do.
_______
Wulf Belmont, member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang.

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Ram stood up from his seat after the match was over. He walked over to the side of the Arena where Red was laying unconcious and picked his pocket. He aquired every single item he had and only came up with a few meaningless items. So Ram decided to take it a step further.
He ran out of the Arena and straight to the Inn. He asked for his friend's room and when the Innkeeper asked Ram to descripe him all he had to say was that he had a horrible burn on his face. She knew who he was talking about right away and pointed to his room. Ram closed the door and looked around. He needed to take something he wouldn't notice, but what? He moved to his bag which was hanging precariously on the edge of his bed, he opened it and found 20000 and another Door of Wind. "Better safe than sorry." Ram then shut the bag and quickly left the Inn.
Ram didn't know where to go next, but something told him to head up. He went up the stairs two at a until the fresh air blew against his face. I love a good breeze. Ram though to himself. So what next?
Last edited by Rammerrush on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:31 pm

*after lone did the victory dance out the ring, he HELPED WAKE RED UP!!! and shoke hands before leaving*
whoa what a battle, even though i lost im sure its made me stronger...... *red requested a magic fruit and healing berry, and got vera to heal the rest*
what a man!
"MISTER REDHOLLOW!"
eh what?
"your prize, also a man robbed you were knocked out"
But... i lost... dont worry, only had like 1 magic leaf for later and like 5000g
"yeah but even losers get something, and from the money we made we can give you a bonus, lone got 1000 extra; okay then we'll forget about him then"
hehe, alot of people showed up,some crazy i guess, thank you
*as red was walking out and sat in the stair case, he realized how tired he was when he coplaused on the ground*
kemaro! in now!!
**as red got to the inn he heard a gimard*
hmm neibor has a seru; maybe after this ill go study in rim elm... always wanted to go there...
*red sleeps while his seru kep gaurd*
it really do be like that tho

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Wulf headed north. He was still buzzing with an adrenaline rush from his fight with Red. He didn't care that he was on foot, not even thinking to buy a horse. He could have ran to the ends of Legaia and back again with all the energy he had now. After a good bit of walking he noticed someone approaching in the distance. They were a ways ahead, Wulf thought nothing of it.

Time passed as Wulf walked on. The traveler coming ever closer. Wulf couldn't help but let his mind drift off....how lucky would it be for him if the traveler were the Deadly Virus. Playing out the fight in his head, Wulf chuckled to himself...like finding DV would be that easy.
Finally, the traveler was coming into a clear view. "No. Impossible!" Wulf thought to himself. "It can't be!"

The Deadly Virus was just a ways in front of him, looking the worse for wear. He must have had thoughts on his mind because he barely even seemed to notice Wulf was there. Wulf lifted his sword, pointed it at DV and yelled out: "Hello! My name is Lonewulf! You killed my king....PREPARE TO DIE!!"
_______

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:37 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_bJ_oY_ ... re=related

That shall be our battle music. This is also my character's last post for this chapter
*DV sat on the side of the road to catch his breath for a few minutes. He'd be going none stop for a while and hadn't had anyone to eat in almost a day. He was a bit annoyed he left his goat mask back in Conkram. As he sat down and leaned up against a rock, he heard someone yell. He glanced down the road and saw someone charging at him.*

"What now...." Dv grumbled and got back to his feet and drew his weapon.

As the 2 men got closer, Dv realized who it was and stopped. Wulf came to a halt too, just a few feet away from DV.

"You again?! I see this time i'll have to finish the job!" DV snarled and wasted no time.

They clashed weapons a few times before DV gave a kick to Wulf's gut, knocking him down.

*Dv held his hands on his hips and laughed.* "Prepare to die!"

*While on the ground, Wulf swung his sword in a circular motion and sent out a projectile that looked like a hat. The projectile hit DV in the legs, but didn't seem to hurt him too much. Wulf got back to his feet quickly and was on the attack.*

"For the Sol...lin...Knights!" Wulf roared

They they swung and parried each others attacks like it was a dance. Wulf had been honing his abilities and was pumped with adreniline and DV was tired. Both fighters were equally matched. Dv was a bit impress, but he'd never let anyone know that. During a brief pause, Wulf brought out his Theeder seru and charged his sword with some lightning energy. The attack knocked Dv to the ground. DV shook his head in dis-belief before counter attacking.

Wulf got cocky and tried to end it, but DV surprised him with a disgustingly cheap shoulder charge. Now Wulf way back on the ground. He summoned his Gimard and Vera seru and sent them on the attack. Vera used its healing spell to restore some of Wulf's energy before swooping in after DV.

DV however, wasn't taking any of this crap. He rushed in and used his shovel like a sledge hammer, knocking Theeder into Vera. The Gimard tried to attack DV, but he caught it by the throat and snapped its neck.

"Noo.... Vera... try to heal Gimmard!" Wulf cried out, but it was no use. Gimmard was dead. His other 2 seru where knocked out. In a blind rage, he charged at DV. He swung his weapon as hard and as fast as he could, not caring where he was hitting, but DV was able to block, though he struggled. Being a cheap d**k, DV kicked some dirt up into Wulf's face.

By this time DV was about to fall over he was so tired. He clubbed at Wulf with what strength he had left. Wulf was able to block it, but the force of it brought him to his knees.

Wulf did his best to hold, but was losing. Suddenly he noticed a large figure behind DV. DV had heard the growl and backed off, standing at Wulf's side.

"Oh... looks like I wasn't the only one who broke out...." DV said, staring at something nasty

"What in the the the the the..." Wulf said.. DV seemed to know what it was.

"One of Conkram's experiments." Dv explained.

The created looked like a massive Neo Bison with purple and red veins popping out. It had several claws with razor sharp nails extend out from its shoulder blades.

Before either man could form a thought as to what was happening, the creature attacked, but both men dodged. Its attack left a huge crater in the ground. With what strength dv had left, he swung his shovel like a war hammer at the monster's knee. It didn't have the effect that he hoped for, but it did wound the creature, and brought its head down to striking range. Without a moment's hesitation, Wulf plunged his sword into the beast's neck. It choked and gagged for a minute before crumbling to the ground.

Wulf stood over the body in surprise. He just helped his enemy defeat something.

"This doesn't excuse you from anything!" Wulf said as he turned to face DV.

Dv turn and said nothing, he just trusted his shovel at Wulf's rib cage, knocking him back a few feet. DV ran off again, hopefully this time he could find a place to rest.

By the time Wulf came to, DV was well out of sight.

"Gone again... ugh". Wulf groaned as he held his ribs in pain. Good thing he was wearing some armor. Surprisingly, his armor barely had a dent in it. He'd just be sore for a few days.
Last edited by deadly virus on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Virus DeLarge: member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang
___
"DV's mind is as corrupt as his liver. It's tainted with alcohol and death.
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:43 pm

DV's last post also counts as my last post. And yes, DV had my permission to control me (and kill Gimard) in his post.
_______