[RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda (Chapter 1 - Closed)

Furanda - A small town located west of Vidna.
Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: [RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:29 pm

*yawns* ? Hey where's my money? Arg thieves! I'm leaving...
*red Packs up, gets on his horse and uses his second to last winds to go to the water/wind tunnel*
To draken castle, then to rim elm!
*red gets to the castle but heads onward to rim elm*
Eh too crowded for now, plus suns going down and I need a home...
*red got to R.E and got help on building his house*
And they have a genesis tree! That'll help with my research!
Even if the weapons here are terrible, I like it here! Ill live here from now on! *sun sets* k let's go to bed, houses isn't done but tomorrow we can go fishing.... *the seru cheered*
*the towns folk all went to sleep*
last post, unless something changes
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:35 am

RE? Anyway, if anyone else has anything else to say, you have until Monday since it looks like most of us are done with our chapters.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:52 am

out of curiousity... Are planing on locking this? And then we start a new furanda thing like 1-5 years later??

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Yes I'll be locking this thread to prevent from farther role-playing. But as for how long for the next chapter - that'll have to wait. :)
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:42 pm

**time skip; red finished house the next day, gets furniture and starts to build a lab right outside of town** guys this will be our second home... Now that it's built, we need to fix the mountainous area around it so it's hidden......
**before long red conceals his lab and live happy in his new home**
now I'm done

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:10 pm

I was under the impression that chp 2 will be just after this one. If that's the case, then i'll change my post
Virus DeLarge: member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang
___
"DV's mind is as corrupt as his liver. It's tainted with alcohol and death.
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Ram leaned over the railing and whistled. Sure is a long way down. Ram thought.
He turned around so he could lean against the rails and think. He now had a long list of people he needed to find and get some answers from. There was Red, who Ram still thought was working with DV, there was no way he was gonna believe that Tieg gave him Seru. There was K7, who Lone said paid off DV, for what Ram had no idea but he needed to find that out. And last but not least there was DV. Ram didn't want to talk to him as much as he just wanted to kill him, either way he needed to come face to face with him.

From far into the distance came a murderous roar. Ram turned back around and tried to get a peek at the thing capable of making that sound. Somewhat near Conkram there was a giant hulking beast screaming at something on the ground. Ram couldn't see what he was screaming at but he was quietly thanking Tieg it wasn't him. "Well it's about time I get back to Marelle." He figured that he could take care of all that stuff later. Right now he just wanted to enjoy his time with Marelle as much as he could. Ram reached in his pocket and gripped the Door. He waited for the winds to come but nothing happened. Then he realised what the problem was: he needed to be on the bridge.

Ram was getting ready to run all the way to the bridge when a brilliant idea came to him. He ran to the other end of the roof and looked over the railing. All he could see was darkness awaiting him at the bottom. "Well goodbye cruel world." Ram said with a smirk. He was hoping this way people like Red and Lone wouldn't come looking for him; they would just think he was dead.

He climbed the railing and gained his balance. He looked down one final time and took a deep breath. He lifted one foot, as if he was going to walk on air, and let it fall bringing the rest of his body down with it. just when Ram thought he was about to impact the ground he gripped the Door hoping to Tieg it would work.
K can you please lock this tomorrow night not tomorrow morning so i can do my last post. Im about to run out of time right now so pleeeeeaaaase
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:49 pm

dont do it k, screw it, let him explain what happens in the next chapter, I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER...ram theres alot of stuff i want to write too but you help make this rule, you have to follow your own rule :P

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:17 pm

I had the idea but I didn't set the deadline. Don't be a butt-head. I need a little more time cuz I don't have a computer, I have to use one at school. And also the second chapter isn't gonna start as soon as K locks this one. It could be weeks before he starts it up.
Ram opened his eyes to find himself safely in front of the cabin. Relieved, he stood up and walked to the door. When he opened it he saw Marelle sitting on the bed with Narok and another Gimard. "Who is that, Marelle?" Ram asked.

"We found her in the woods. She was being attacked by some slimes. Narok took all of them on by himself." Marelle patted Narok on the head to reinforce the idea that he did a good thing. "So how was Sol?"

"Let's not worry about Sol right now," Ram smiled, at that moment he could forget about DV and Red. All he wanted to do was live in that cabin for a while and take a break. Ram moved to the bed and laid down to sleep. "Good night."
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:02 pm

DV, it'll be a little bit of time before chapter 2 starts... Anywhere from days, weeks to a month or two. Just so it kind of leaves that surprise suspense of the RPG coming back. I'll give you time to finish up your post.