[RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda (Chapter 1 - Closed)

Furanda - A small town located west of Vidna.
Lonewulf
Level 9001

Re: [RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda

Post by Lonewulf » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Wulf was weary. He hadn't slept in a good while and he was still sore from his fight with DV. He had no means of making a camp so he needed to get to a town soon. Wulf suddenly had an idea. Wulf wanted to see if his flying seru could make him fly. After a few trial attempts it turned out better than Wulf could have hoped. Flying took a little getting used to but after a while it was a cinch. Traveling would be simpler now. But Wulf still needed somewhere to go. He thought back to something he said to Ram earlier. Sol Inn really was a good place to gather info and listen to rumors. Plus, room and board! Wulf and his seru took to the sky and made it to Sol in pretty good time. Wulf went into the inn and got a room. First things first, him and his seru needed rest. Wulf went up to his room to enjoy a good nights sleep.
_______
Wulf Belmont, member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang.

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Before DV was taken away, he asked Dr M what was causing the back pain.

"Well my boy.. those are wings! Surprised it took this long for them to develop"

"Wings?! You F***ing kidding me?" DV said as he was being carted away.

*DV was taken t a prison cell and was placed under maximum security*
Virus DeLarge: member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang
___
"DV's mind is as corrupt as his liver. It's tainted with alcohol and death.
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Wulf awoke half a day later. He was a bit sore but a little stretching relieved the kinks. Wulf visited with the Inn-keeper, inquiring about recent rumors and potential DV sightings. There were many rumors but none too useful. Wulf decided to visit the old, familiar areas of Sol. It had been so long since he'd really been there. A lot of people where on edge, due to the war with Conkram...but the Muscle Dome was still operating.

"Hmmm. The Muscle Dome. Since I have no leads to go on....maybe I should enter, hone my skills a bit. I'm feeling rather rusty. Attendant!"

Attendant: "Yes sir? Would you like to enter the Muscle Dome tournament?

Wulf: "Sign me up, names Lonewulf."

Attendant: "Which course sir?"

Wulf: "Let's start with the Beginner Course. When i'm done, sign me up for expert."

Attendant: "Of course sir. How long will it take you to rest between courses?"

Wulf: "Rest won't be necessary. Start Expert immediately after I win Beginner."

Attendant: "But...but sir, that's..."

Wulf: "Do it. The customer is always right....right?"

Attendant: "Um...yes, yes of course. As you wish, sir."

Wulf: *cracks his knuckles* "Let's get this party started."
_______

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:00 am

*K7 continues to make a run for it, going over a hill that would blind anyone from his site if they were following him from behind, and then falls down a really large hole that goes 300 feet into the ground, and as he falls the ground closes up to never be open again. He slides down a secret hole with his Seru'. The cave has existed for nearly 200 years and was impossible for anyone who has never been there before to find it. And if someone were to see the location open up without permission, there were already sentries set up to kill people on sight... No one has yet survived from it, and with the extreme technology of these sentries, no one ever would for the next millenia.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:48 am

**kemaro stops** ?!!
? What's wrong kemaro?
***kemaro runs faster and faster but stopped after a few seconds***
what'd wrong?! You seriously need a saddle -___-
*red couldn't find any sign of k*
Lucky bastard got away >_>
Now what? *red latex on the most comfiest grass he could find..... Maybe I could go to sol/conkram to look for dv... But I haven't been in draken kingdo---- crap.. I forgot my horse didn't I? Kemaro please use ur awesome abilities to go get it >_>
*kemaro dashes*
Hyper active seru -___- *random stone spear go through the floor next to red*
WTH KEM----*crap--- I forgot he has super hearing*
*red slept, making his seru be on gaurd duty*
it really do be like that tho

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:12 am

*Initiates slow clap, starting with just him and ending with every member* Well done K, well done. I loved that you constantly reinforced the fact that no matter what no one can find you. And then lol just in case he didn't understand what you were doing you said that sentries would kill him lol. LOVED it
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:22 pm

*red wakes up to kemaro pouncing on him*
OUCH!!!
*reds horse bucked*
.... I had a dream that I was a monk of biron.... I'd never join seeing how they dont allow seru.... Maybe I should go to sol.... Yeah I wanna part take in the muscle dome!!!!
*and with that, they got to sol*
***red ran to the tournament just in time***
hi redhollow, id like to try the expert course......
*the lady does her job and red is in with all his seru*
------------a few fights later------ round 12 baby!!!!
*as red rose his head he loses his smile realizing that his next opponent was-----

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:06 pm

The Muscle Dome attendant approached Wulf.

Attendant: "Mr. Lonewulf, sir? Your next opponent is ready."

Wulf: "Alright. On my way."

Wulf walked towards the 'ring' with an air of confidence. He was on a roll. He'd hit his stride a few fights back and everything was clicking just the way it used to. Instinct. Reflexes. Skill. All coming together to turn Wulf into a well-oiled fighting machine. Wulf smirked when he saw his opponent.

Wulf: "Interesting. Are you sure you want to do this? There's still time to back out, Red."
Last edited by Lonewulf on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_______

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:15 pm

*DV sat on the bed in his cell, under heavy guard. The only thing he could think about was these "wings". The drugs he got kept the pain under control... giving him time to plan an escape.*

"Third time's a charm.. right?" He said to himself.

"Excuse me guard.. Do you have the time? Come closer, I can't hear so well." Dv called out to a guard.There was only a lone guard, DV timed it while they were having a shift change.

The guard leaned forward and practically shouted at DV. This of course was so he could get closer. When the guard's face was practically touching the cell bars, DV gouged his fingered into the man's eyes, got a grip, and pulled forward as hard as he could, ripping most of the man's face off. DV reached down at his belt and got the keys
Virus DeLarge: member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang
___
"DV's mind is as corrupt as his liver. It's tainted with alcohol and death.
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:46 pm

"got to admit, im alittle scared, your an elitle warrior, but im no wuss!!"
*red takes out his 92+ weapon, closes thing to 100 he has, and his seru prepare for when the bell rings*
"my sword looks good on you, gonna k.o me with that?"
*red couldn't hear the reponse with the crowd cheering louder at the fact that lone and red were friends but he shoke it off; "guess they like drama"*
"BRING IT ON WOLF!!!" Image
Last edited by Redhollowlives999 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.