[RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda (Chapter 1 - Closed)

Furanda - A small town located west of Vidna.
K73SK
Level 89

[RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda (Chapter 1 - Closed)

Post by K73SK » Tue May 10, 2011 11:12 am

I don't know why, but out of the three regions, the Sebucus Islands is my favorite throughout the game. I though Drake Kingdom was a bit slow (prob because it's the beginning of the game) and Karisto Kingdom was way too small. The Sebucus Islands on the other hand are huge and have tons of places. If I could make my own village, I'd build on there. THEREFORE NOW A GAME HAS BEEN PUT INTO PLACE!

For those of you who have never done a forums RPG before, it's just basically a thread where you role-play (get it?) as if you're in that world the thread contains. There are rules to follow, including the original forum rules of course, and...yeah that stuff.

So here's the rules, before I layout the idea of what the whole RPG is about:

*Everything role-played must be Legaia realistic. Such as no guns, no cars, no phones, lol you get it xO
*You must have some kind of unique roll in the game, but you cannot be someone who is considered a hero...Such as Vahn, Lang, etc.
*You can only possess the Seru's that you have purchased in the forums. I have Gimard, for example, so I can only use it unless I purchase another one.
*The Mist is unknown and has never been heard of, so don't say ANYTHING regarding the Mist.
*The game must STAY within the Sebucus Islands. This means you can talk about Octam, Ratayu, and any other locations on the Sebucus Islands. You can TALK about other places, but you cannot act like you just visited Rim Elm the other day or anything.
*Your character name MUST be the same as your user name. Too bad :P
*If you want to say something to the thread that's NOT included in the RPG (like ask a question or whatnot), please use the quote blocks at the TOP of your post. This way, it stands out from the game.
*If you decide you want to be part of the RPG, your first post to the thread must be something (but with your personality) like the following:
*decides Furanda is a nice place to live in, and moves on in.* Hey guys, I'm the new villager, sup??
Now, for the plot:
50 years before the Mist: There's a small town in Sebucus Islands, which was not presented in the game of Legend of Legaia. It's more of a village, like Rim Elm, and needs to be built up as time goes by. The name of the small town is Furanda (just a random name that sounds Legaiaish). The only people living in this location, at the time of this post, is the Mayor (known as the mayor), a weapons salesman (no name), an items salesman (no name), and an inn hostess (also no name). Yes, the town has only just began, and needs its villagers immediately. The town is right at the edge of some water, so there will be some easy access to fishing for all the villagers who move in. The only buildings there are, are two. One is for the Mayor and the other contains the two salesman and inn hostess. The mayor's place is called "Mayor's Manor" and the other building is the "Sleeping Seru's Inn." On the map, the town is located here:

Where is that, you may ask? It's behind the mountain from Vidna. Here is where it would be on the Legaia map:

SO LET'S BEGIN!!! Below is my starting to the RPG

-------------

*travels from Vidna to find a small town to the west named Furanda. He didn't hear much of this location, so thought it'd be a nice place to move to, especially since it seems to be a port town. Fishing is K73SK'S favorite thing to do*

*Enters the village and see's the mayor, or someone who should represent the mayor due to his clothing, standing and talking to a woman next to a building that holds a sign saying, "Sleeping Seru's Inn - 50g/night."*

*Asks the Mayor if it's safe to move in, gets approval, and starts to build his own home and is now a resident of Furanda*

I think it's time to go some fishing while I wait for some other people...Yeahhh let's get some SPIKEFISH! W00T

-------------
CURRENT POPULATION: 12
CURRENT VILLAGERS:

Mayor
Item Salesman
Weapons Salesman
Inn Hostess
-------
DV (Deadly Virus)
Hiro
K73SK
MJ (MJZuproc_II)
Wulf (Lonewulf)
Ram Merrush (Rammerrush)
Red (redhollowlives999)
Sise-Neg
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Rammerrush
Level 100

Re: [RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda

Post by Rammerrush » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:30 am

*Is traveling through Sebucus Islands to find a home when he comes across Furanda.*

*He enters the village passing an Inn and some other house before he come to a posh looking manor. He knocks on the door and introduces himself as Ram Merrush, he asks if it would be alright if he could live and work in town. The mayor tells him he will have to build his own house and asks what skills he has. Ram replies that he could be a good hunter.*

*Ram is now a resident and hunter of Furanda.*
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:13 pm

*Returns to Furanda after what feels like a 1 month fishing trip to find a new resident, that came out of no where, building a house.*

* He goes to ask the mayor about this newbie and receives that his name is Ram Merrush. Time to greet the new fella! He heads out to the newbies incomplete home.*

Hello! I must have been gone for a long time, for I didn't notice you here! I hear you're a hunter by the name of Ram Merrush! I am K73SK and am quite fond of fishing at the local sea. Want some Spikefish? I caught five of them, in which my Gimard has helped me carry back. I also managed to get a hold of an Orb on the way back to heal me of any unwanted beasts.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:53 pm

*Ram was surprised by his visitor but he accepted a spike fish and went back to work on his house.*
*He grabbed his pet Gimard, Narok and put him on his arm. He began to use Narok's sharp blades and beak to chop wood for his house. After many days at work and nights at the Inn Ram and Narok had finished.*
*Then out of nowhere a strange visitor came into town*
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:33 am

*Is back at the house with his Orb and Gimard. As he stares at the two Seru, K73SK realizes something*

I should definitely get a Seru to help me around this house, so I can get a lot more done on my free time...A Theeder is the easiest Seru to obtain for this, but a Puera is by far the best one to help...

*Goes outside to find Ram and before he could ask Ram for an opinion on whether to get a Theeder, Viguro, Aluru, or Puera - he notices Ram taking note of a stranger out in the distance*

Who's that? O.o

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:03 pm

New resident member red of hollow moves in across the block

*Put sign that says 'hi if ur reading this, it means I'm off to sell and buy items (fishes, potions, weapons,etc) names red of hollow any service then leave message in the box below'
Hi I'm red! And u are?
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:24 pm

*realizes that the stranger in which Ram and him saw was a new resident who goes by the nickname, Red.*

*Wonders how red got his house built up so freaking fast compared to Ram and him. But disregards it and decides to leave a message in the box for until after Red returns from his merchantry. The message reads, "Welcome new resident to Furanda! It's always great to see more people joining the community. Hopefully you make yourself at home and remember the 'Laws' of Furanda! ;)"*

*Goes back to the house to cook some Spikefish*

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:11 pm

*red knocks on the door holding a large bag
hello? i have some jack fishes for sale 90g!
hello?
i smell spikefish! you dont have to ignore me

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:48 pm

*Ram is walking down the street when he notices a strange man banging on K73SK's door. He walks up to him wearing his Gimard in case this means trouble.*

Hello? Why are you banging on my friends door?
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:57 pm

hehe oh you know.....trying to sell these fishes....but hes ignoring me, which annoys be; if he doesnt want anything, then let him tell me"