[RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda (Chapter 1 - Closed)

Furanda - A small town located west of Vidna.
Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: [RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:31 pm

with that puny blade? what are you deaf? i didnt try to hurt her, i could care less for that theif
*red's seru surrounded ram* i said man-down, we're not done talking about this
it really do be like that tho

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Ram looked past Red to the back wall where the dummy was. He noticed a rope and that was when he knew what he was gonna do. "Red you こし. I'm gonna kill you one day. But not today." He then released a fire blast into Red's face and then before any of the Seru knew what to do he sprinted to the rope and climbed to the roof. But not before Bashing his Theeder in the head with his shield. That's for Marelle's dummy. At the roof he jumped to the ground and dashed back to the village. Thank you Marelle. He thought.
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:01 pm

"Screw the both of you!" Wulf shouted as he stormed out the door. It was time to search for DV. He had his Seru and the Sword of Kings....it was time for vengeance.
_______
Wulf Belmont, member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:02 pm

HMPH wouldnt lisen to my side of the story.... forget hm, im going after dv...... come on guys, whyd i waste my time here i dont know!
*as red ran out until he turned and yelled at lone:*
you have any info i can use to help track dv?!

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:08 pm

"I don't know where he is, and if I did I wouldn't tell you! Find him yourself, i'm going alone!" Wulf stormed off and headed in the direction he saw DV run off to.
_______
Wulf Belmont, member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:12 pm

...*... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!*
HOT HOT HOT HOT, OAKA VERA! FACE! NOW!!!!
***2 MINUTES LATER*********
AHHH THATS BETTER...
as for dv, how about going back to where he thought dv was in the first place, conkram; "wait... didnt he cime back to town for k? ugh i hate this wild goose chase".... but first im thinking of checking something *red ran towards town*
to k's! house *red broke ram's door* worth it
now to k's house
*red knocked on k7's door and put his hood on: why am i putting this old thin one? ram will still see me*

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:51 pm

*K7 was poked by Gimard about someone being at the door. The hearing of the Seru still astounded K7 even to this day*

Ok, we'll just wait it out. I'm sure the visitor will leave.... Assuming it's not Wulf, of course. I don't know, but I have made my decision Gimard. We need to leave. There's no way we can stay here for much longer.

*K7 started grabbing a few things from the lab that were very valuable to him, put a permanent lock on the button that'd normally start the elevator - in case someone were to try digging around the house - and went through the extra exit hall he had.*

Don't worry Gimard, we'll make more Puera and start anew some where else. If someone does find a way to open the door, the explosive trap will surely finish them off with the entire house. Not even a Spoon is powerful enough to heal anyone of that power.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm

thats it! *red broke into the house and found the winds he left k; he looked and found a pod, locked of course*
K! its red! open up!! i want answers!!!! THEEDER >.>
*theeder blew up the door blocking the entrance*
*kemaro, strongest in the group, heard the sound of a bomb tick... he grabbed red, yelled at the others and they all jumped out, in time because there was an exploison that almost caught up with their hight, but instead sent kemaro higher while the other seru, who couldn't catch up, reattached themselves to red*
holy crap, im gonna die!.......... *red could barely see the town anymore but saw vinda*
**as red screamed in fear, kemaro made the landing with an 9.0**
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T SCREW YOU KEMARO..... *red could see k7 within the distance*
Last edited by Redhollowlives999 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:34 pm

When Ram got to Furanda he saw Marelle looking around like she wasn't sure where to go. "Marelle, what are you doing?" Ram saw she was crying and pulled her into his arms. "It's okay. Why are you crying Marelle?"

"I thought DV was gonna kill you, and then I ran here for help but I didn't know where to go, I was so scared." Ram leaned in and kissed her and then held her there for a while.

A thought accured to him then. They needed some time to rest to get away from this place where it always seemed like they were surrounded by enemies and he couldn't trust anyone but the girl in his arms. "Let's get out of here Marelle. Let's just leave."

"But where will we go Ram?"

"Don't worry, honey I have a place in mind." With that he pulled out a Door of Wind. "I lifted this off of Red in the warehouse. A trick I learned from you." He pulled Marelle closer to him and then gripped the Door tightly in his hand. Then like a leaf in the wind they were gone. Marelle, Ram, and Narok whisked away by the gusts.
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:59 pm

>> so now what, do i approach im directly, i dont think im that healthy, I've confronted death in the face too many times today... and im sure a human shouldnt be able to withstand that amount of g-force KEMARO!
*Kemaro gave a rather chuckling sound*
i guess we walk until he turns around.... maybe he'll end up meeting dv.....
*red waited til k was out of site, and told kemaro to use his enhanced senses to follow him; "with kemaro superiorty to gimard, he'll be able to track k7 from a safe distance without gimard or even k7 himself noticing"* lets go!
*red makes his move*