Furanda Chapter 1 Summary

Furanda - A small town located west of Vidna.
Rammerrush
Level 100

Furanda Chapter 1 Summary

Post by Rammerrush » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:21 pm

This is where I will be posting the events that transpired during the first chapter of Furanda. Now please don't post here, if you have comments or suggestions then just bring them to me in the chat. I will make a post for every page. That means every 10 pages will equal a page here so the epic 50 pages of Furanda will become 5 here. Let's start.

Now to start off, the main characters of our little story.

K7 3SK; the first villager, with a hidden agenda.
Ram Merrush; the wanderer who finally decides to settle.
Red Hollowlives; the "merchant" with certain, some might call unfair, abilities.
Deadly Virus; the wanted criminal with unsettling urges.
Lone Wulf; the man without a memory.
Sise Neg; the narcoleptic wonder.
Hiro; the one who came, saw, and left without a word.
MJ Zuproc; the hipster who died for his love of pink socks.

The story starts in the small village of Furanda, a port town with a few shops and an inn. Nothing signifigant can be said about this village really, at least, not yet. Let's see if we can change that.

====+====+====+====+====+====+====+====

The village of Furanda lied past the mountain behind Vidna in peace for many years. However, one day K73SK traveled to the small town from Vidna. He met with the Mayor and got permission to move in. Little did anybody know that this small act, would set in motion an epic story.

A few weeks after K73SK moved into Furanda, a traveler made his way to the village; Ram Merrush moved into the small village and was kindly welcomed by K73SK. They begin to talk, but before long another stranger walks into the town.

Red Hollowlives moved into the town as nothing but a common merchant. He made his home in a place across the street from Ram and K. The first thing he did with his new house was set up a mailbox before he went off to peddle his wares to the townsfolk. Which is when Ram first saw him, knocking agressively on K73SK's door.
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Rammerrush
Level 100

Re: Furanda Chater 1 Summary

Post by Rammerrush » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Ram aproached the strange, redheaded man with his Gimard, Narok, ready to attack. He asked what it was the man was doing. As he answered, the two men noticed that while K73SK was out, a massive fire had started inside his house.

They argued for a few seconds on how to put out the blaze, rejecting things like "throw fish on them" or "use cups of water". They inevitably decided to use Red's Gizam, O'aka.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:16 am

As the fire dies down, the two Seru tackle each other to the ground. And Red mentions something about an odd land known as Austrailia. Ram manages to pry the seru apart after hours of attempts, but finally he is able to take Narok and leave.

Once inside Ram falls asleep as soon as he hits the pillow. In his dreams he is surrounded by a thick eerie presence. He imagines he see's Narok far off in the distance, he calls to him only to be attacked by his sharp claws. He wakes up in a cold sweat, relieved it was just a dream.

Around the same time Ram was waking from this nightmare, Red's inventory counting was interrupted by a loud knock on the door. When he opened the door he saw a large man dressed from head to toe in Seru, and he could also just barely see Ram off in the background
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:18 am

The Seru covered man was a former customer of Red's. He was furious with Red because the armor he bought from him broke after one use. Red informed him that there were no refunds and the man acted out with the fiery blade of his gimard.

Red beat back the strike with his own gimard, and then Ram came up from behind the man and joined in the brawl. Red pulled out his most powerful weapon and striked the behemoth of a man. Unfortunately what he thought was a powerful weapon was actually just a twig.

Ram noticed Red swinging his stick uselessly and pushed him back out of the brawl, trying to keep him out of the danger zone. Red put his twig away and grabbed a sharper weapon and rejoined the battle.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?