[RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda (Chapter 2 - Closed)

Furanda - A small town located west of Vidna.
deadly virus
Level 48

Re: [RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda (Chapter 2 - Open)

Post by deadly virus » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:28 pm

DV walked from one empty room to another, everything looked the same. He decided to test his new found powers and recreated his weapon. Channeling his energy he made it into a new unholy killing device. His shovel was reborn. The "blade" was red and had purple veins that constantly pulsated. The hilt was blood red and dripped blood at a rate that depended on his anger. The shaft connecting the 2 glowed and eerie blueish green color.

after a good solid 20 minutes of walking from one identical room to another, he came to what looked like a throne room and he paused he he heard a voice inside his head.

"Welcome" the voice purred.

DV looked around and saw a bizzare ...thing surrounded by ice crystals.

"What the the the the the this that?!" DV meant to say to himself, but ended up blurting it out

"I am Rogue.. I'm surprised you're here.. humans can't survive here without a seru". The... wtf ever it was replied.

"Well I'm not exactly human.." dv replied.

"I can get you out.. if you help me... I seek entrance to your mortal world. I'll create a portal that will take you to the Shadow gate.. you must aline to the stones in the proper order to keep the portal open.. then travel to the ural mias and do the same... take this." Rogue said as a shard of ice flew at DV and attached itself to his wrist

Wanting to get out, dv stepped through the portal and arrived at the Shadow Gate. He looked at his wrist, then at the portal before laughing. He torn the shard from his wrist, threw it on the ground, and stomped on it, shattering it into pieces. He then kicked over one of the stones, causing the portal to close.

"No one orders me around..."

now free, dv intended to do what he does best... setting out for furanda
Virus DeLarge: member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang
___
"DV's mind is as corrupt as his liver. It's tainted with alcohol and death.
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:09 pm

*K7 had felt as if he slept for days, but suddenly opened his eyes to some land. He felt blinded by the sun as he awoke, and sat up to look at his surroundings. There were mountains all around, and then he saw the hole to his lab. K7 then began to think that he been dreaming of the whole thing, until he noticed he was still holding the egg. So K7 took no wait and ran for the hole to his lab.*

*As K7 got deeper, he kept hearing a familiar roaring sound... and reflections of colors. Going around the corner, K7 saw a hole like the one from the Seru-Kai. It was right in the middle of his lab. This was the most interesting thing, and best opportunity, that K7 had ever seen.*

At least DV didn't jump into the hole with me, as that could have been quite an issue if he found my lab.

*K7 shut the hole to the lab with the rock to camouflage it with the environment, and then went into the lab to figure out how to shut the hole to the Seru-Kai. At the same time, he placed the egg he had in a container for later studying.*
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:55 pm

It has been brought to my attention that my posts are too long. So I will try to dumb it down. No promises though.
Red and marelle set up a camp not to far from the forest. Marelle didn't take her eyes off Red and his new 'thing'.

After about 4 hours of not talking about, anything really, Marelle decided to break the silence. "Okay, What the the the the the is that thing on your arm?"

Red responded as if automatic, he didn't even bother looking at the girl who tried to kill him several times. "A Ra-Seru."

"What that fabled powerful Seru? I'm not kidding, what the the the the the is that and why did it give you steroids?"

Red was too tired and happy to want to be around and explain things to Marelle; the the the the he didn't even want her to see him. She would try to ruin it, he was sure. "Good night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marelle barely slept last night. So many things have been happening lately. Ram disappears, then all this crap. It started bugging her.

"Kwer?"

Marelle jumped. "Whoa! Oh its just you two." The two gimards layed besides Marelle, it was obvious she was worried.

"I'm fine. Where is that genital?"

The two seru tried to explain they didn't know, but its not easy to understand little seru; marelle went with the idea that he wandered off for abit. "So do you guys want food? How about some ostrich eggs for breakfast?"

The two seru jumped in joy.

Red looked at the two seru abit off from the opposite side of the tree. "Hmph." Red relaxed under the shade of the tree. "So, Amzo. Tell me about yourself."

"You don't talk much do you?"

You are carrying alot of seru. Would you like me to hold them? Then you can summon them when you please.

"Wait... What?"

As Amzo explained everything to Red, Marelle set out to hunt for something with meat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, wow..."

Indeed.

"So... You're a lighting type Ra-seru? Amazing."

Do you want me to save your seru?

"I would gladly appreciate it."

Can you please call out your seru?

"Guys you can come out! Except for you guys Kemaro and Gimard! I still need them."

Okay, lets begin.
it really do be like that tho

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:15 pm

*dv walked over to Furanada like a boss only to find that it had been reduced to a smoldering crater*

"I'm the only one who gets to destroy things!" DV said clenching his fist in anger.

Suddenly, he felt a sensation that felt natural. He held out his hand and purple energy swirl around the ground and several dead towns folk unburrorowd themselves from the ground. They formed a line and awaited Dv's orders

"unreal...." he thought to himself.

he check out all of them, just looking for a door of wind. He found one and instead of taking it, he torn the former man's pelvis off, then took the item.

With his door of wind..still attached to a pelvis, he decided to head back to Sol to see if things were still under his control
Last edited by deadly virus on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
___
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:03 am

*K7 had closed off the caging to the Seru-Kai using a device that held back all of the energy. Basically the portal was simply hitting the wall of the device and it was being recorded to how much energy was being produced. Surprisingly, it wasn't putting off as much thermal energy as K7 had expected.*

*K7 walked over to the unhatched egg and examined it some more. Unfortunately, he didn't know what to do with the egg except bust it open to see what was inside of it. But that'd be foolish, as this could be a Seru that no one has seen yet and that'd ruin his chance. Taking a sample would also be a problem, as even cracking the egg a little might harm whatever was inside of it.*

*As K7 was thinking of what to do, the device behind him made a cracking sound and exploded. A shrapnel went by and slit K7 across the side of the neck, exposing lots of blood. K7 couldn't even speak out loud because as he tried, more blood was starting to pour out. K7 pointed to Vera, the only Seru he had since Gimard went insane. Vera flew over to K7 and used some of its healing power to heal K7. Whether it was going to actually work or not, K7 was just going to have to see.*
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Ram stepped over the burning corpses of the Novas. He looked around his new surroundings and was surprised to hear a sound coming from a corner. Not a monsterous roar of a beast, or a gastly shriek of death. No, it was more like a whimper, the whimper of a scared human.

He turned to the direction of the sound and saw a crouching figure, huddled into the corner. He walked to the small human, it looked like a girl, but Ram couldn't have been sure. Once he was close enough Ram spoke up, "Are you okay?"

The person almost didn't hear Ram over the crying, but the human slowly turned away from their safe wall to look at their questioner. "No, I'm not okay." They answered. Ram was right thinking it was a girl. She seemed to be about 19 or 20.

"What's wrong?" Ram asked. He wasn't all that concerned for the girl's safety or peace of mind, but he needed information.

"They all went crazy, all the people... They just started to attack each other..." The girl was wide eyed with fear, and Ram thought for a moment that he could see tears welling back up into her eyes. "Mom... Dad... Even my little brother..."

That's right, they must've all been taken too. Ram crouched down to get eye level with the girl. "Don't worry, this is all just a dream." He raised his hand and placed it on her forehead, at first the act filled the girl with even more fear, but then her eyes started to get heavier and heavier, and then they shut and she fell asleep.

Ram removed his hand and the girl moved to a more comfortable sleeping position, legs straight and her back against the wall. Ram looked at his hand and the the familiar fire of her lady dying out in his hand.

He started to walk away from the girl, his new information still fresh in his mind when he heard a voice, a very extravagant, familiar, beautiful voice.

He spun around and kneeled on one knee. "Milady," he said, reverently. "I'm so glad I finally found you."

"Shut up boy, I'm the one who found you. Now look up at me." Ram did as he was told. He looked up expecting to see the beauty of his lady infront of him, instead he saw the girl from before, the only difference were her eyes. Those eyes, once so filled with fear were now filled with all the glory of his lady.

"Milady, why must you wear that girl as a guise?" Ram asked, curious why such an all powerful being would stoop to possessing a weak girl like her.

"Virus, he took my power." She said, the disgust clear on her face. weather it was disgust at him or at herself for being so weak, Ram had no idea.

"DV! I'll kill him!" He shouted, only to be shushed by his lady. "What is it?" The girl's head was turned to left, away from Ram and toward a wall.

"Theres something past that wall... A way out maybe." Ram didn't have to wait for his lady to say it. He stood up and walked to the wall, once he reached it he gently laid his hand on the rough texture and prayed for the flames. Thanks to the close proximity of his lady the flames burned mightier than ever. The wall burned away, revealing a large hole with some sort of round stones dropping into it.

"Good job, Ram." She said. " Now come, we must teach Virus what he's missing out on. With that she took Ram's hand and led him to the hole, without pausing for even a moment, she jumped.

=====================================

The next think Ram knows, he's in a well lighted cave, surrounded by high tech science equipment. An alarm echoed through the small cave, causing Ram to clutch at his ears. He looked toward his lady and noticeds she didn't so much as flinch at the alarm. THen Ram looked past her and saw someone who made all the science stuff make sense. K.
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:01 pm

DV arrived in Sol and strolled in like he owned the place..........oh wait.. he did! Half of the population was gone, but there was still plenty of people.

"Sir... you;ve returned.. we were wondering where you went". Fred Rothchild said. He was the main guy behind Dv's financials.

"All this well.. " Dv replied but noticed a flux in power with the necklace he stole.

"Obey me!" He shouted and demonic fel energy gathered around his fist.

"sir?"

DV stared at his servent/employee before grabbing him by the face and unleashing the energy, causing his head to explode.

he then headed up to his office to check on the staute
___

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:37 am

*As K7 lay on the ground, hoping that Orb could heal him... He began to blank out. His eyes started to shut slowly, and right before closing them, he thought he saw someone...*

DV... you... bastard

*And then K7 closed his eyes.*

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:49 am

Red gathered up his things and waited by the tree Marelle slept by earlier in the morning. He closed his eyes and waited for Marelle to return. His body felt much lighter,and his Ra-Seru didn't change in weight either. He was so excited to learn more about the rare seru.

"Tell me. How was it in the Genesis tree?"

I wouldn't know. I was asleep this whole time.

Even we are asleep as we speak. We are simply lending you our powers until Teig's will is accomplished.

"Right, don't need to remind me. Kemaro. Gimard." Gimard came out, but Kemaro didn't respond. "Oh that's right, Kemaro and I are stuck together again."

Hey Buddy

Kemaro: Yes master?

"Yeah, he's still in there."

Marelle walked up to the tree. "Who the the the the the are you talking to?"

Red got up, and began to dust himself off. "Don't worry."

"No, I wil worry as much as I want! Now I refuse to move on if you don't tell me who you're always talking to!"

Red sighed. "I suppose I should tell you now, not like your gonna let this stuff slide anyway."

~ ~ ~

"So what, you're some type of Seru Whisperer?"

"Seru, Ra-Seru, same crap. Can we keep moving?"

"You're telling me," Marelle got up and started, which caused Red to sigh again. "that you made some technology that allows you to become one with the Seru."

Red got up and started walking. "Whatever you wanna call it, now come on, we have another day of walking to do."

Marelle squinted at the Ra-Seru Red had. Wonder if I can steal it and run....
Last edited by Redhollowlives999 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
it really do be like that tho

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:02 pm

DV stood in front of the statue and laughed.. then he threw it off the top of the tower. It shattered as it hit the ground.

"Time to test the full power of this.." he muttered to himself

He held his weapon to the sky, channeling all of its demonic energy...engulfing him and the entire tower in a green mist
___