[RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda (Chapter 3 - Open)

Furanda - A small town located west of Vidna.
Rammerrush
Level 100

Re: [RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda (Chapter 3 - Open)

Post by Rammerrush » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:11 pm

I think we all understand the 質 that Red is in the middle. He's a busy little college student. Actually, now that I say that, I'm not sure I believe him. I mean, Red... in college... It's more than a little crazy.
Furanda was different than the last time, Ram had stepped foot in it... it had to have been years at this point, right? How long has it been?

He didn't recognize any of the townsfolk, nor the men rebuilding the city that he had left in shambles. He did remember where his house had been, where the market had been, and where DV's inn had been. Though, none of those things seemed to be there anymore.

There was one house. A large manor. Ram remembered knocking on that door years ago and asking to join the village as a... hunter? Odd, he didn't remember doing a lot of hunting... He built his own house and it was little more than a shack, but it was his.

It looked to the spot where his house once sat. The tree that stood outside his window was still casting shade, but now on the ground, not his roof. Ram could remember climbing up the tree and sneaking through his... no, that wasn't him. Who was sneaking into his house? His memories were still off kilter.

Ram looked to the tree, and then around at the rest of the village. He was a stranger in tattered garb, so at this point he had drawn the gazes of a number of townspeople, though Ram cared little. "If they want to watch. Let them watch." Ram had a house to build. Rebuild.
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:38 pm

K7 wakes up at the bottom of the mountain, in more confusion. "How... did I get down here? I was at the top of the mountain... I think?" Without much understanding, K7 decides it must have been a nightmare. The arm is normal... There's no odd power or things going through his body. "I feel it's time to head home now..."

K7 decided it was time to start walking back to his cave. The cave was only a few days walk, so he should be there in no time. Or wait... Was it south or east? Or was it on the mountain... K7 can't remember, he just remembers there was a cave. Was this a sign to move on to some new location? Or maybe an old one...

K7 just starts walking east from Ratayu to decide what to do while on the road. Maybe whatever it is out there, causing such confusion... Maybe it can lead him to his destination.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:19 pm

DV smuggled on board a ship after a few days of hiding in a cramped cabin below deck, he arrived at a small fishing village a mile or two outside of Ratayu. the place reeked of seafood and made him a bit nauseous.

"Alms for the poor. Please kind sir". A peasant said as DV strolled by. He was old and looked like he hadn't had a bath in months "Please sir.. i've got 3 kids".

DV turned around, reached into the begger's loot stash and took all his money. The old man got angry and stood up to DV, only to be shoved back to the ground hard. DV gave him a "fight me" look before turning around and continuing on

"You'll get what's coming to you Virus..." The old man shouted.

DV's eyes widened as he turned around to face the old man, but he was nowhere in sight. DV scanned her area before shaking his head. His walking speed quickened.

A short ways outside of town was a group of three men harassing a small girl. DV just minded his own business, until one of the thugs called him out and told him to mind his business.

"You Fuc...." Dv muttered to himself as he stormed over to the three men. He grabbed the first one by the face and drove him to the ground. In rapid succession, he delivered a swift backhand that floored the next man, and choked the third.

"I was minding my own business, but you just had to say something!" DV raged as he crushed the man's throat. The thug who had me floored by the backhand slowly started to get up, but DV kicked him in the face so hard it nearly decapitated him. The first man who had been taken down pulled out a small knife. It looked so dull it could barely cut through butter. DV grabbed the man's hand and twisted it back, stabbing the would be attacker in the eye with his own weapon.

After the carnage, DV glanced at the girl, gave her a shrug and walked off.

"Thank you sir, you're my hero" The girl shouted in excitement.

"Hero? Ha" DV scoffed.

"Please don't leave me!" The girl began to cry, but DV just ignored her. "I'm all alone with no one left..". Tears streaming down her cheek.

DV paused for a moment. What she said hit him... in his tinny, black heart. He too was alone with no one left.

"Ugh.. fine.. I'll take you to Ratayu. After that you're on you're own".
Virus DeLarge: member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang
___
"DV's mind is as corrupt as his liver. It's tainted with alcohol and death.
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:20 am

As K7 is walking towards his cave, over what feels like the course of a decade, he saw an odd creature in the distance. He stopped to keep watching... It was getting larger. No. It was moving towards K7 at a tremendous speed.

"What the... Is that... An Ogre?"

The creature made a very fast haste at K7. There was only one thing he could think he'd have to do - fight the beast. But fight an Ogre? With *what*? His fists?

Suddenly, K7 felt a strength rage through his arm. It wasn't painful, as before... Rather, it felt good. But suddenly, rather than going crazy with this battle, he remembered that there was a dagger in his back pocket. He quickly reached back and found it was still there - it wasn't stolen or lost during his trip to Ratayu, surprisingly.

As the Ogre ran to K7 at an amazing speed, K7 stood ready to attack the Ogre with everything he's got.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:46 pm

The weather was looking like it might storm so the two took shelter in a near by cave. The city wasn't too far off. In the cave the girl asked a ton of questions. None of which DV answered. Finally he had snapped.

"Look kid.. I said I'd take you to Ratayu and that's it. This storm is coming so shut up and try to get some sleep."

The girl huffed and started to cry alittle. "Sniff.. you never asked for my name"

"Whatever" DV rolled his eyes and kept a look out.

It began to pour and didn't show signs of lighting up anytime soon. Feeling slightly drowsy, he decided to rest his eyes for a bit.

DV had a dream.. unlike his past dreams, this one wasn't violent.. it was almost peaceful. He stood facing a cliff, peering out into a ravine. He wasn't sure where he was, but it was almost as if he was waiting for something. He heard a noise behind him. After letting out a deep sigh, he turned around to see the man who was after him. The one called Lonewulf. He was wielding a sword that looked as if it had been carved from a genesis tree. With out a word DV pointed his weapon at the man.....and then blackness.

DV woke up. He didn't know how much time had passed. The storm was seeming to lighten up a bit. He glaced over at the girl who was fast asleep
___
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:41 pm

Kinda assuming you're closeby in this - correct me if I'm wrong
K7 had a crazy battle... He had to take the dagger out by surprise and stabbed it right into the ogre's neck as the beast jumped at him. The strength of the arm made cutting right through the flesh easy, even with a flimsy dagger. It resulted in him being thrown to the ground and struggling to be free from the large beast, but K7 managed to push what felt like a full ton off him.

From here, K7 walked... continued for a long period of time. There was rain, which felt like it was never going to end. After resting for awhile, K7 continued forward again as the rain started to lighten. But before continuing, K7 had seen a couple of travelers to the east. This wasn't a good time to be seen, considering he had no weapons... But how often do people come off as violent in this world? Not often. And now that his arm was back to normal, albeit still feeling powerful, he would just come off as a normal person. the the the the, maybe even the ogre blood would startle them as many people are quickly eaten by the beasts, even with weaponry

After thinking for awhile, K7 decided to move forward. Maybe if they're sleeping, K7 could just pass them.

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:44 am

The rain turned into a light drizzle. DV wanted to get a move on since they were somewhat close to Ratayu and he wanted to get rid of his "extra baggage" so to speak. She was still asleep and he didn't want to wake her since she'd probably start complaining about how hungry she was. With that thought, his stomach began to growl. He ate one of his dwindling rations and grumbled to himself

"Who I wouldn't kill to have a hot meal." while letting out a sign.

While he was tying his boots, he heard the girl say "Someone's coming". However when he looked up, he saw she was still sound asleep.

"Am I starting to heard things now" he said quietly to himself.

Still, slightly curious, he took a peak outside the cave and could make out a figure traveling in their direction
___

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:10 pm

As K7 started to approach the duo, probably a good 100 meters at this point, he started to see some slight movement.

Ah man, they're awake... Or something's going on... That defeats passing them silently. I guess I'll just walk on by and casually say hello on my way through. the the the the, maybe they're merchants and I can get some new stuff. Would be nice to have a sword instead of a lil' dagger.

K7 continued to walk towards the two strangers and waved out at them to see if there would be a response. This would at least confirm whether they see him or not... Or if they mean trouble

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:58 pm

The figure was some distance away, but DV could tell that the person was alone.. or at least they appeared to be. DV had a hand on the hilt of his weapon, until he saw the traveler waved... or at least that's what he looked like he was doing.

"Well I guess that means he isn't looking for trouble DV thought to himself.

He let go of his weapon and returned a half assed wave.

"Ugh why am I doing this... I really don't want another traveling companion...... or maybe I can dump this kid on them"
___

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:03 pm

K7 walked up to the duo, looking at them and thinking they looked as rugged as he did. Probably been on the road for days.

"Hey travelers, where are you headed? If you're looking to go to Ratayu, I just came from that way. Was actually just hiking the mountain to get a nice view, didn't go into the city though. You guys look a lil' roughed up too, need any assistance with anything?"