[RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda (Chapter 3 - Open)

Furanda - A small town located west of Vidna.
deadly virus
Level 48

Re: [RPG] Sebucus Islands - Furanda (Chapter 3 - Open)

Post by deadly virus » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:32 pm

DV contemplated on waking the girl up incase this traveler was trouble. Part of him thought of just leaving here in the cave and having her fend for her self.

The approaching man had yelled out and didn't appear to be hostile. As he got closer, DV saw his face.. a face of someone who he'd thought to see again

K7... he mumbled to himself
Virus DeLarge: member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang
___
"DV's mind is as corrupt as his liver. It's tainted with alcohol and death.
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:22 am

I don't remember the last time we met in Furanda so I'm just gonna play as I don't recognize you lol
As K7 spoke, he saw the man's face look suspicious. Making sense as to the fact he's a complete stranger, he didn't think of it too much. After all, he's suspicious as well all things considering.

"I take it you are all good, or are you speechless to seeing someone on the road? haha..."
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:34 pm

Last time was when you used the door to darkness and sent us to the Rogue tower I believe
The man spoke as he approached, but DV held out is weapon at K7

"That's as far as you go K... Think I wouldn't remember what you did? Come to use another one of those doors to darkness again? I don't remember how I got out, but I swore ..."

"Who are you yelling at?" The young girl questioned as she stepped out of the save. Rubbing her eyes

"Shut up!" DV retorted. "Get ready to leave"

"Don't follow me" he said, turning to K7.

Not long after several knights from Ratayu where heading their way on a patrol.

Why are they so far away from the city... or are we closer than I realized

DV lowered his weapon, looked in their direction and began to groan
___
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:14 pm

Crap, it's been 2 months since you posted, my bad lol. I honestly just forgot xD
K7 started to recall this crazy guy from his past, but it's been so long that it was still a little hazey

"Hmmm, you seem familiar. But you do know my name, and you know of the doors of darkness... Are you hear to hunt me? Why are you here. Do you -"

As K7 was about to continue and become angrier, he noticed DV look past him towards Ratayu and lower his weapon with a groan. So K7 turned around to see some men running their way

"... Heh, are you causing trouble already?"

K7 tried sounding confident that it was all this man who was in trouble, but felt that perhaps he did something on the mountain that he had forgotten. It might explain some of the blackouts he had. Was he really in control like he thought he was?

"Well, I'll leave you to it."

As K7 started to run, he heard the men in the distance yelling out something
I don't know what's up your sleeve with the guards, so I'll let you handle that part lol
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:20 am

I can't remember what I had plan :(

DV lowered his weapon, but still kept a firm grip on it.

"Haul citizens. May we inquire as to why you're traveling?" On of the guards said as he approached. Still mounted on his horse.

DV paused for a minute, glancing at the child before speaking up.

"I'm just on my way to Ratayu to drop my niece off with her aunt."

The guard nodded.

"There have reports of a murder that happened along this road yesterday. Have you seen or heard anything?" The guard said his partner scanned the 3

DV just shook his head "No I haven't. "

The guards noticed they were mostly unarmed, save for DV holding a shovel. Though they didn't consider that a weapon. The bid them farewell and were off.

Once they were out of sight, DV let out a sigh of relief.

"Wow.. you actually restrained yourself for once.. I'm impressed". The young girl spoke up. She walked over to K7 and began to introduce her self. "Hi.. I was rescued by this brute and he's going to abandon me once we get to Ratayu. He never once asked my name."

DV grumbled and contemplated on leaving
___