Minimize the Chat Box Option

Ideas that were accepted and completed... AKA now part of the forum and/or website.
Rammerrush
Level 100

Minimize the Chat Box Option

Post by Rammerrush » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:34 am

just noticed that all the other areas have an option to minimize them so i was thinking why not be able to minimize the chat box for those days you just dont feel like talking. This could also turn off the sound and hide you from the chatters with out you having to be offline
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Re: Minimize the Chat Box Option

Post by IronJustice » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:29 pm

I completely agree. The beep noise from the chat surprised and confused me when I first logged in the forums, lol. For those of us listening to music its especially annoying though.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:55 pm

I'll admit that I totally forgot about this post lol. I think I mentioned before needing to get on this next... Which I will put on my next "todo" list for this site. In other words, next priority of the forums will be to work on the shoutbox. I agree that the beeping can get annoying, and being able to minimize it shouldn't be anything I haven't done before. I actually had to do it on a forums I made a long time ago, before so it's definitely not anything completely new to me (RUN-ON SENTENCE!).

So yeah, I'll get on this as soon as I can. Any other input is welcome before this gets sent to the accepted ideas forum.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 pm

lol
K: Back in my day I had to make a forum's chat box DISAPEAR!

K's Grandchildren: Grandpa, did you forget to take your pills again?

K: One time me and Eartha Kit made smores in an airplane bathroom!

K's Grandchildren: That answers that question.

Anyway just remember to mute the sound if the chat's minimized, or just make them seperate toggles.
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:05 pm

So now you don't need to minimize it because the shoutbox won't show you unless you post in it, in addition you can now disable/enable the sounds.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html