Item Checklist and Missable Items

Ideas that were accepted and completed... AKA now part of the forum and/or website.
Nightshade
Level 60

Item Checklist and Missable Items

Post by Nightshade » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Since I like to go for a perfect run when I play, I find it important to be able to collect all 260 treasure chests in the game.

Problem is, a lot of these chests are permanently missable after certain events in the game. Some of these items include the three healing leaves from the Shopkeeper in Rim Elm (only during the Mist's attack at the beginning of the game), the 4 chokepoints in Drake's Kingdom, all 4 Mist Generator dungeons, Tetsu's Mettle Gem, etc.

Therefore, I propose that in the items section, there's a list of every item that counts toward the 260/260 total, along with special notes denoting that these items are potentially missable at certain points.

I know that this is sort of already here in the locations page, but there's no real indication of which items count toward the total, as well as which items are missable, so at the very least, I'd like to see that added.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

K73SK
Level 89

Re: Item Checklist and Missable Items

Post by K73SK » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Well I organized the items in order from which you get first and don't get first... That way you don't miss any items. The top of the items pages go from the first items and the bottom of it are the last items you'll get. As for which items count, not sure. I'll have to get Sise-Neg to tell me that one lol.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

LegaiaWiki
Level ∞

Post by LegaiaWiki » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:11 am

Nightshade wrote:Since I like to go for a perfect run when I play, I find it important to be able to collect all 260 treasure chests in the game.

Problem is, a lot of these chests are permanently missable after certain events in the game. Some of these items include the three healing leaves from the Shopkeeper in Rim Elm (only during the Mist's attack at the beginning of the game), the 4 chokepoints in Drake's Kingdom, all 4 Mist Generator dungeons, Tetsu's Mettle Gem, etc.

Therefore, I propose that in the items section, there's a list of every item that counts toward the 260/260 total, along with special notes denoting that these items are potentially missable at certain points.

I know that this is sort of already here in the locations page, but there's no real indication of which items count toward the total, as well as which items are missable, so at the very least, I'd like to see that added.
The Treasure section on the wiki has a complete list of all 260 treasures that count and where/how to get them. It was compiled by a user named Meth962 on gamefaqs.

http://legaia.wikia.com/wiki/Legend_of_Legaia_Treasure

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:10 pm

I can look over that list and at least create a star or a number (e.g. 1/260, 2/260, etc.) next to the description to make it noticeable that it's an item that's on that item list. Of course, I'll do it in order.

Thanks Sise.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:36 pm

DONE! :D