Pictures.

Ideas that were accepted and completed... AKA now part of the forum and/or website.
Rammerrush
Level 100

Pictures.

Post by Rammerrush » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:48 pm

A really good thing to have is a way to post pictures without having to go through other websites. Like with our profile pictures, just take them straight from our computers
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

K73SK
Level 89

Re: Pictures.

Post by K73SK » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:52 pm

The reason I have avoided this is because you have to attach files to the site... And I'd like to make sure everyone is safe when it comes to file attachment.

If this is something everyone would really like to do, I can look into it... Of course, some extra rules will be put into place regarding attachments, such as warnings immediately upon someone attaching a non-image file.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:01 am

Well I just want this because I can't seem to get Imageshack to work. And if someone wanted to attach a non image couldn't they use their profile picture
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:32 am

Not quite sure I know what you mean by using their profile picture for a non-image. It only accepts certain formats, not just anything.

We'll see what others have to say. :3
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:59 pm

K73SK wrote:The reason I have avoided this is because you have to attach files to the site... And I'd like to make sure everyone is safe when it comes to file attachment.

If this is something everyone would really like to do, I can look into it... Of course, some extra rules will be put into place regarding attachments, such as warnings immediately upon someone attaching a non-image file.
add a auto-scanner like google or yahoo has.... it should be an option on any EXPENSIVE anti-virus
id personally love this lol and on another note, can you make a profile pictures bigger?
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:00 pm

yeah, let me add that autoscanner like no problem... hah, lol.

Do you mean your avatar where the ugly face thing is? I can but I won't. :P

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:12 am

i think the avatars are fine nobody wants to see that face any bigger red. Im just in love with the idea of easy picture posting
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:10 pm

its the troll face, classic, and i just dont want to post ugly drawings on d.a to then post it here,, prefer to email it to everyone, which is harder, MAKE THEM BIGGER!!! I HAVE OTHER PICTURES THAT I WANT TO MAKE MY AVATAR!!!!!!!!!
(RED:its not nice to yell at your superior red....
red:SHUT UP RED! THEY SHOLDNT HAVE GOTTEN ME MAD!!!
RED: your hopeless.....)
and how about other files? can you do that?
if something has a virus, then let people report it and you question the poster, if they did it on purpose, then BAN THEM!!!!!
(red: RED YOU JERK!!!
RED: EAT A WALNUT!
* :D * )
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:06 pm

redhollowlives999 wrote:its the troll face, classic, and i just dont want to post ugly drawings on d.a to then post it here,, prefer to email it to everyone, which is harder, MAKE THEM BIGGER!!! I HAVE OTHER PICTURES THAT I WANT TO MAKE MY AVATAR!!!!!!!!!
(RED:its not nice to yell at your superior red....
red:SHUT UP RED! THEY SHOLDNT HAVE GOTTEN ME MAD!!!
RED: your hopeless.....)
and how about other files? can you do that?
if something has a virus, then let people report it and you question the poster, if they did it on purpose, then BAN THEM!!!!!
(red: RED YOU JERK!!!
RED: EAT A WALNUT!
* :D * )

I'm not risking having any other files except for images if there are to be attachments. It'd be an instant warning for anything other than an image, and if it did turn out to be a virus, it'd be an instant IP and username ban. I just don't want to risk anyone on here getting a virus... There shouldn't be a reason to risk it. I'll leave it up for a poll next month. We'll see how it goes from there.