new items in shop ideas

Ideas that were accepted and completed... AKA now part of the forum and/or website.
Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

new items in shop ideas

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:49 pm

i was thinking of adding sprites of random l.o.l characters (anyone) nene, val, testsu, king draken, and maybe some important characters like clara, vahn,noa,gala, and for the seru shop, how can we miss the best seru? our ra-seru! my idea is that we all get a free egg of the main ra-seru...maybe 4 or 5? and how is that fun? we have to make it grow! by feeding it! forum dollars is the way to go! just put the amount to have a certain level up..... kinda like the posting/level up system we have here.... more money we give it, faster it grows
i was thing of having meta, ozma, terra, (and for the hard-core people) juggernaut, w/ life at:
meta 0/350 Hp
ozma-0/250 Hp
terra-0/300 Hp
juggernaut-100/999 Hp (just to help them out)

1 forum dollar = .5 hp
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Re: new items in shop ideas

Post by K73SK » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Having Ra-Seru purchased in the shop...And then growing them with levels by forum dollars...Definitely an interesting idea. I personally do not know PHP. All the mods and everything on this site (chat box, store, money, etc.) are not creations of mine. I am using mods created by other users, which are available.

However, I do have some ideas that cross my mind on making it possible, but likely...It'll not work like I'd want it to.

I think it's a great idea, trust me - but unless someone else knows PHP, I don't know how it'll be done, lol. So my reply is, we'll have to see. :)
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:57 pm

K73SK wrote:Having Ra-Seru purchased in the shop...And then growing them with levels by forum dollars...Definitely an interesting idea. I personally do not know PHP. All the mods and everything on this site (chat box, store, money, etc.) are not creations of mine. I am using mods created by other users, which are available.

However, I do have some ideas that cross my mind on making it possible, but likely...It'll not work like I'd want it to.

I think it's a great idea, trust me - but unless someone else knows PHP, I don't know how it'll be done, lol. So my reply is, we'll have to see. :)
Thx, I just wanted that ray of optimism about it

Alinor
Level 17

Post by Alinor » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:30 am

I didnt have any ideas for Ra-Seru but I was curious why they werent there. I definately like this idea! Both Ideas!
Twitch
Youtube
Discord: Stubbs#4405 (Please, spam me there if I go MIA, again)

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Alinor wrote:I didnt have any ideas for Ra-Seru but I was curious why they werent there. I definately like this idea! Both Ideas!
....someday :)

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 pm

I cannot do the whole HP thing, but I think I may be able to do something with your egg idea.

Tell me if you like this, and if you do, I'll work on it the best I can.

The store will contain the Ra-Seru egg for 1,000 forum dollars. The user will purchase the egg, and it'll show in their shelf. That's all there is to it and they won't know what kind of Ra-Seru is hidden within the egg.

After 100 posts (maybe more or less), the egg will "hatch" and become a Ra-Seru. It can become any of the following: Horn, Jedo, Meta, Mule, Ozma, Palma, or Terra. Meaning you will end up having 7 Ra-Seru that you can get.

Also, you'll only be able to purchase the egg once...Meaning you can't have more than 1 Ra-Seru, nor can you sell it back or sell it to other users. So it's a risk you will have to take. But it's an exciting one!

If you all like the idea, I'll do my utmost to implement it. Any other way of doing it may be more complicated >.>
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Good... But a bit pricey don't you think?

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Not really. It's a one-time use item that can't ever be replaced or repurchased...Nor sold or thrown away, etc. It's also really valuable. If this site does ever get to where people can't reach really high numbers in a timeframe, I will lower prices. But think of how long this site's been around and finally active. It's not been that long and many of us already are over 100 forum dollars. I think 1k will be a good amount to choose. Better than 10k, lol.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:35 pm

I suppose..... Ok ... It'll take a few years though lml

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:23 am

Lol I doubt it'll take that long.

In the situation everything IS too expensive and takes way too long, I'll adjust prices. But for now they're set :p

edit: oops forgot to approve your post. Approved