I have returnerded with ideas.

Ideas that are accepted and/or in the state of "work in progress."
Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

I have returnerded with ideas.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:30 pm

To separate them:

RPGs:

Is it really smart (or fair) for the 60 days rpg thing? Some people DO have lives you know.

Lonewulf is busy.
Ram has school.
I have other things now I have to do- though I try to update.
Zup, same situation as me.
DV is... idk.

These are our current members who originally showed any motivation to writing. But now we have new members coming in and they won't get to experience things they might have wanted to previously. Then that just leads to them either trying to revive it, make a new one similar to the one they wanted to part take in, or not make any at all.

I do think the trash RPGs thing was a good idea- but for situations like when Zup didn't want to work anymore and when Ram decided to ignore GWSS. I actually doubt you'll consider this, but how about this idea:

Instead of trashing them after 60 days (which WILL eventually cause a build up), we offer 3 options to the owner of the forum.

1. They can just trash it if they want. You can just make some automatic PM thing to confirm if they want it to be trashed. If not...

2. They pay a fee and they can keep it up for another 60 days. This method will allow for a new usage of our forum dollars for members who already have all the Seru they want or need. Like me or Lonewulf and etc. My forum dollars (or... Gold... I guess) are just building up now. And I don't want anymore Seru. Plus it can give said RPG time to rebuild itself.

Or if said user has people who want to keep playing, but doesn't wanna deal with the rpg (like you) anymore...

3. They sell it/give it away to someone who is willing to work on it. Like with mods who people just grow sick of working on. If someone if interested, let them just throw it into the black market.

Which brings me to my next point...

Black Markets:

You probably said at some point (I think) only 1 idea a... day... or was it week... I don't remember. You do what you will with this:

We set up a black market- the opposite of our market.

But instead of Seru...

We sell Sim-Seru! :D
Because really, who why would anyone in the the the the find a sim seru in a regular market.

You can set up some things there (you the members). Such as a rule or something that says "You can't own a Ra-Seru and a Sim-Seru." Or something...

Which also brings me to my NEXT NEXT idea :D (Again K7, I don't remember the rules- do as you will. Perhaps address one point once a week or month or whatever...)

K might have said something about not being able to do this... but I think he said he switched to IP whatever. So... yeah. I'll type this anyways:

CLANS!

I mean come on. We have a mod for "Friends" and "Foes". And we have people coming up with mini groups like "Pine Moose... Goose... Deuce... Gang" or something (Lone and DV). I've seen several mods for Clans and Groups. Why not set one up here? Perhaps their general alignments could be Good or Bad. Depending on what they pay for.

You guys can set up fees or whatever you want.

What? That's it. Geez, get off my back.
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Re: I have returnerded with ideas.

Post by K73SK » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:23 pm

1.) The only idea I like is paying for the RPG forums. The 60 day thing is acceptable, however (if we don't do the payment thing) That's 2 entire months... If there are enough people in your RPG, it'll stay alive for the whole time. And besides the fact it's not just 1 post per 2 months in the actual RPG, but rather the entire forum. You don't have to post a part of the RPG to keep the thing alive. Of course, this doesn't mean you can make pointless posts like "bump, keep it alive"... But rather keep it a little towards the actual RPG. Discuss it, make new options, etc. to make it a legitimate post (this is a hint if you want that last RPG to stay alive in the meantime). If we change to the idea of payment for the RPG to stay alive, I'd make it a monthly thing, like a bill... not just a "pay if you want it to stay alive" thing. So even if it's extremely active, you'd still pay to keep it up. If people like it enough and you're too poor, they can donate to you to pay for the RPG fee.

2.) If the next shop allows me to do something (on the new forums), I'll consider it.

3.) This is something I've already planned on implementing, however we'll need the IP.Board to do so. The mods for phpbb on this either suck or don't exist anymore (no support).
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Fair enough.
it really do be like that tho

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:56 pm

I'd say this has been Mildly accepted, wouldn't you?
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:25 pm

#3: clans (accepted, if I can implement it). Otherwise, Declined. ^^
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html