Legaia 2 Arts List

Ideas that were declined.
sword_of_omens
Level 8

Legaia 2 Arts List

Post by sword_of_omens » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, so if its not, please delete it or let me know what section to move this to...

I had a suggestion for the Legaia 2 Arts page...

i was wondering if you could put together a standard list of moves (all Arts like standard/hyper/super/coop combo with damage/power percentage (if applicable?)
and then also put together best combination of moves based on # of slots avail to the player...
to show what would be best use of AP... and if you have room on the page to put a couple of pics of some of the Arts being executed?

K73SK
Level 89

Re: Legaia 2 Arts List

Post by K73SK » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Well, I will let the others decide for the combination of arts that make some strong moves...But realize that it'll be mostly under my options unless some people are willing to offer their thoughts on the issue.

Now, the pictures...With web designing, you have to be careful with these. I make all my images jpeg, so load time is almost minimal (gif is smaller but makes images look horrible, so jpeg is best option). I've taken 2 web designing classes in the past and have kind of learned "good layout" and "bad layout" ideas. One of the bad layout ideas is to have images in improper locations, use tables instead of div tags (look at source code of the sites and notice that it's all using div tags), etc. If I were to use images for the arts, I would have to take the thought into it carefully. This means, I need some opinions and ideas from other members for this, if I AM to implement it.

The only thought I can think of is to have a separate location at the bottom of the list with pictures of all the arts or to have a different page for every art (which can become annoying to make, since I have to do it with all the items and accessories already). I could, then again, always make the image link through clicking the link...But then this leads to a blank white page with the art. Kind of ugly, unless I (again with the annoying) make another page for it, lol. Any idea's for that are welcome on this thread...

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll let the others decide it and we'll figure it out! :)

edit: since no one else posted, I'll leave this as denied. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html