okay this has a high disapproval chance but..

Ideas that were declined.
Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

okay this has a high disapproval chance but..

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue May 29, 2012 7:42 pm

can we base our strength, economic status, and/or level in the rpg to our user level and money in on the site?

im a littled rushed... so ill try to explain this

K your a level 48, and your like 5th richest.. so therefore your the second strongest person in the rpg and your in the high middle class....

im like level 60... so im strongest and richest :D

BUT other things can still apply... like dv's love of pain.... or rams determination to kill me... so things wont REALLY change..

its like when vahn, gala, and noa would fight lapis at level 35.... lapis is BEYOND superior then the three... but that doesnt mean the heros cant win....

if you have a question then just ask... cuz i rushed this alittle..,.
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Re: okay this has a high disapproval chance but..

Post by K73SK » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:57 am

I actually think the RPG would remain fun if everyone was of equal level. I'd hate to see a newbie roll into the website, jump into the RPG, and be eliminated every 2 posts by another person.

As for the money, I still want to consider the idea of purchasing items in a future game I have planned... using the forum dollars, of course. I'll just need some time to work on the list of items later, not to mention the game, lol. Again, whenever the game "2012" is done, I'll be all over this website like a kid on candy.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Red if you werent the highest im sure this idea would be taken more seriously lol but right now i just see you trying to make yourself stronger :P and also did you really just compare yourself to Lapis? Seriously hahaha?
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Kedge
Level 8

Post by Kedge » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:15 am

Oh I'd love to see that happen, the only way you'll kill me is from godmodding; my superior intellect combined with elite linguistics and unsurpassed imaginative abilities will leave your mind swimming in a pool of incomprehensible equivocality as I take steps towards absolute domination with each and every post slowing removing the veil of illusions showing the undeniable truth that proves you have no chance of victory against me.. there will be no escape.. there will be no salvation.. there will only be your complete and utter demise, puppets dancing in the palms of my hands.. yes..