RP Questions and General chat

Ideas that were declined.
Rammerrush
Level 100

RP Questions and General chat

Post by Rammerrush » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:38 am

I got this idea from Nightshades Fan Fic topics. I was thinking it might be good to have a seperate topic next to Furanda and any other RP that gets started so people can ask questions about it, make sure some of their ideas are Canon, and talk about what they have in mind for the future of their character.
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

LegaiaWiki
Level ∞

Re: RP Questions and General chat

Post by LegaiaWiki » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:26 pm

I think K7 said that all questions would be made inside quotes while inside the RP topic, but he might agree with your idea so we'll leave this thread open until he gets back to this.

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:09 pm

I wanted to prevent the idea of a separate thread for talking with the RPG, hence the reason I asked for quotes for anything you want to say outside the RPG. If something does go off balance from the story, definitely mention something in the quotes and it can be resolved. I'm trying to remain canon, hence the reason I am trying to bring a point to how Sol and Conkram started the war - since it's never really mentioned in the game.

Also note that I wanted to make sure it was canon, so I posted at the beginning of the RPG about the year it took place and such... Wouldn't make sense if it was not canon to the game whatsoever, yet took place on the same continent + a timeline being set.

If the conversations from quotes DO get out of hand and the only reason you want to say something is through telling the player something else, I'll consider this. For now, although I haven't checked the thread today, we'll keep it the way it is for now.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:28 am

Okay just thought Id throw the idea out there.
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?