Lol mainpage

Ideas that were declined.
Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Lol mainpage

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:05 am

You guys should leave a legaia 1 gods page, it's very informing if thereof is described in many different ways.... Like a quick description of "tohn" or the prophets like hari
It kinda says that legaia has different religions tht indirectly still obey the same god like Christianity and judism
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Re: Lol mainpage

Post by K73SK » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:38 pm

It'd be a great idea, but the only real gods you hear much about are Tieg and Biron...And that's barely anything with Biron. The other gods are mentioned once in awhile in the game, but there's never a complete length of information regarding any of them except for Tieg. The pages would be REALLY short for everyone except Tieg and possibly Biron. If anyone has a long length of information regarding the other gods, however, I might reconsider...I just don't think there was that much found throughout the game.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:29 pm

You can post the saying of the biron culture like "love is the ultimate strengh" (sol; after the cutscene with grantesor w.e) I believe is saying; teig you can post all about how it helps you become stronger (noted by mrs. Usha' dairy)
And wing the rest like where they are located and What you expect to find there
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:27 pm

I can see what you're saying, but it still doesn't really seem like enough... A few quotes, some information that's even vague in the game... Now, if Sise-Neg has some information available about the gods and all that from his V-Jump book (that's what it's called, right?) and it's a lot rather than a single paragraph, I might consider it.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html