Grand Idea

Ideas, wishes, etc. of a Legaia 3 all goes here.
Sephirothansylar
Level 19

Grand Idea

Post by Sephirothansylar » Sat May 17, 2014 9:13 pm

I was playing Legend of Legaia today and I imagined something. What if when Ozma hatched it chose Vahn and attached itself on his other arm with Meta already on his right arm. Dual-wielding Ra-serus. The image in my head looks really good and I can't imagine the power that would give having 2. This might be a good thing to be added to legaia 3 if it ever happens.

Update: Also it would be neat if, as your seru magic levels increase the mana cost goes down. Even if it's just a little so Viguro's I think 60 mana cost would be like 40 at level 9. Would give much more incentive for leveling magic and make it easier at higher levels.

Update: Yet another idea heh, they keep coming. Make difficulty levels. Normal legaia would be like normal difficulty, make an easy difficulty for people that want to rush through the game or little kids, make a hard difficulty that basically requires you to overlevel to even have a chance at beating the game, and maybe like a boss mode difficulty where the bosses are like 2-3x harder or more to really bring out the definition of boss.
Death doth rain....Death doth reign

Fastest way to rake in fishing points(about 1,000/minute aprox.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZF8OCR9T3E