what if

Ideas, wishes, etc. of a Legaia 3 all goes here.
vesshusban
Level 3

what if

Post by vesshusban » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:56 pm

If we can get this down on our own about how much will this cost to make just about maybe we can pull founds together to get this made and set it for the for ps1 or ps2 due to it will be cheaper I would think.

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Re: what if

Post by GoldenPower89 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:18 pm

While I would love a Legaia sequel, I'm afraid I lack the skills to make a video game, though I am a quick learner if someone here chooses to teach me the basics.

As for funds, I could help a little, but not much. I'm also not too comfortable spending money on this until I've seen a bit of progress, as I've heard many people say they plan to make a Legaia 3 and don't follow through on it.

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:47 pm

Every big fan here would love to see a 3rd game come into existence. And even if we did gather enough money together, there are still tons of other things to worry about. The biggest thing that turns people off from making a sequel is the copyright and trademark issues. The Trademark expired and is up for purchase for anyone who's got the money, but then the copyright is something that would literally have to be done through Sony and whoever took ownership of the copyright (Probably the lead game designer).
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

vesshusban
Level 3

Post by vesshusban » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:50 am

any idea how we can find out this stuff?

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:06 pm

If I did, I'd had told ya lol
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html