Nicole's Epic (and Long) Legend of Legaia Sequel Ideas (<3)

Ideas, wishes, etc. of a Legaia 3 all goes here.
Zup
Level 99

Re: Nicole's Epic (and Long) Legend of Legaia Sequel Ideas (

Post by Zup » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Rammerrush wrote:I have a giant schlong

Rammerrush wrote:genitals
Hey mod guy

This is off topic posting

b7

Barely started the story thing (longer than I thought it was gonna take tbh). I haven't even finished the first story post >___<

I think the only thing so far is that the world seems...kinda big. Like HUGE. Would the players traverse the entire world over the course of the story?

nicoleb
Level 8

Post by nicoleb » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:11 am

Lonewulf wrote:This is gonna take me a while to finish, lol. I just go to the story portion...i like it so far XD
Hehe! Thanks, Lone! <3 Take your time. I hope the story is okay. ^_^
Lonewulf wrote:P.s.: Wth, why did Ram post that he has a giant schlong in your Legaia 3 topic!? Lol.
XD! This forum doesn't allow double-posting, so I needed Ram to bump the topic for me, since my post was too big to do in fewer than three parts. >:O
MJZuproc_II wrote:Hey mod guy

This is off topic posting

b7
LOL! Yup! Ban his こし! ;D
MJZuproc_II wrote:Barely started the story thing (longer than I thought it was gonna take tbh). I haven't even finished the first story post >___<
AW! Yeah, sorry it's so long. I got carried about, and the start is even quite abridged (plus I got an awesome idea for a scene in Sol), so it'll probably get even longer. O_o
MJZuproc_II wrote:I think the only thing so far is that the world seems...kinda big. Like HUGE. Would the players traverse the entire world over the course of the story?
Yeah, it is. I've always thought that if a system can support something, it should. The PS3 is more than able to support a world this big, so aside from laziness, I don't see why a designer wouldn't make it that big (unless it was an independent company doing it, in which case it'd be perfectly understandable XD). And yeah, the player would explore the entire world, all the regions mentioned. There wouldn't be too much necessary backtracking involved either. :)

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:47 pm

I...kinda forgot how this went since it's been oh so long for my crap memory...buuuuuuuuuuut...

Lief...He seems kinda meh. Nothing stand out for me

Fillis...She sounds like she'll either be adorable or the most hated character. That annoying one you just wanna Aeris

Torma...Reminds me of Guy from Abyss. Sounds aight.

Ren...I like her

Kelrina...Similar to Fillis with the polarizing chances

Lucas...Sounds like a brat

Cort...Is he pretty

Songi...Of course you would...But that's fine. Songi was one of the better Legaia characters anyway

King Piura...I would like this dude. Legit. I can feel it

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:13 am

King piura definitely sounds epic.
it really do be like that tho

blackoblivion
Level 8

Post by blackoblivion » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:02 am

lol king piura sounds badass hahand songi would be a fun playable character xD, but i do find a relative flaw i see here, and its cause someone pointed it out to me!. when the seru-kai vanished, as did the genesis trees, since they were a part of the seru-kai, and with it there can be no ra-seru or genesis trees xD, err all of this is referring to the first one though xD, havent read the others yet but i'll get around to it xD, but i like the ideas of them though

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:12 pm

Yo...you got anymore of this stuff?

Or did you die or somethin.

I'd like to see more if you came up with anything. So I can steal it.