For all to know

Ideas, wishes, etc. of a Legaia 3 all goes here.
rknight808
Level 9

For all to know

Post by rknight808 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:30 am

Hello again,
Sry sry about being gone for so long rl here has been awkward to say the least thought i would let all of you know whats what and ill try to be back at some point soon!
Needless to say been doing somethings that have gotten in the way of what i had planned and had to back off from doing others! Anyway sry i have looked at anything that was sent to me or done anything on here for some time.

Ok besides all that i have looked at a few things and meant to jot them down but i forgot so here it goes:
For one as far as bringing the seru back why cant we just have them come back anyway we want cause if we are building a LOL3 then it should our imagination on how they return.
As far as my reasoning goes its because of what was explained in the game itself.
Teig created the world and split it into two one for humans and the other the seru kai.
in other words one can not exist without the other so the seru kai is still there just locked away from humans!

Whats to say another rogue element hasnt gone back before the serukai was closed off
and rebuilds the rogue tower this time as a full on base to launch attacks from.
Well you get the idea from there
send link of pic or drawing/sketch and ill see about upgrading it or modifying it. just pm me link here
Art is in the eye of the beholder. http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... hitefeathe

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: For all to know

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Rem's exact words were "The Great Genesis tree is fated to die, and We cannot reverse that."

No seru, Ra-seru, and iirc, even Sim-seru can't survive w/o that tree.
Seru-kai can't live without that tree either. It was Teig's intention to let the humans live with their own potential. Teig HIMSELF still lives on, his connection to earth seems completely disconnected, but he lives. The Seru are the beasts that won't live.

As much as I would love to use imagination (It would make life easier), we can't just bring them back anyway we want without it being far-fetched. It has to make some sense. And the only things that can bring back the Seru are Gods. I'm still leaning towards Tohn; just because he was inactive doesn't mean he isn't real.
The Seru was never an issue that involved Ferti, so its not surprising it didn't get involved.

But perhaps Teig's abilities and nature could be used.

He is the God of time. He can open a portal through Time and Space.

The Time thing is the thing that gets me interested. Perhaps we can refer to that trip as 'Time travelling to the past."

I'd like to go all the way to the past and see Teig while he was both human and Seru.
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:27 am

Moved to Legaia 3 Talk.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:58 pm

We can see that.

Where sise when you need him?
it really do be like that tho

rknight808
Level 9

Post by rknight808 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:12 am

Well as things have turned out for the better for me im in the middle of working on a new story and hopefully get published and turned into a book. My apologies to all that i left hanging here but rl is never easy as we all know. None the less ill be busy working on my backstory soon just not sure as to where ill post it cause of the length of the story.
send link of pic or drawing/sketch and ill see about upgrading it or modifying it. just pm me link here
Art is in the eye of the beholder. http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... hitefeathe