Any ideas for spin-offs?

Ideas, wishes, etc. of a Legaia 3 all goes here.
Rammerrush
Level 100

Re: Any ideas for spin-offs?

Post by Rammerrush » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Now we have a launching point lol
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Maybe somebody should print a deck of playing cards with well-done Legaia artwork >_>

I need playing cards but don't have any

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:51 pm

That would be awesome but I dont have that ability
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:31 am

Throwing out random Legaia-related spin-off ideas just to get creative juices flowing and b/c I'm getting back into Legaia ambitious talk and need somewhere to just...brainfart idk

- Fighting game. Uses characters from both games (and I guess Legaia 3 and future sequels if that happened before this) to battle it out. Perhaps the battle system is along the lines of...idk Tekken or Bloody Roar or something. Could customize your character and fight others online. Unlock secret characters like Stiel and...Zopu. Character creation, maybe?

- Seru monster-fighting game. Like a rip-off of Pokemon, but then it goes through enough drafts to come out as pretty original so as to avoid lawsuits. You raise different Seru and fight with them. Teach them new moves, fight in Seru tournaments, name them, idk. Perhaps implement ideas fans have for Pokemon that they refuse to add in for some reason.

- Hack and slash. Takes place before the events of LoL, during the war. You play primarily as Gaza and go about hacking and slashing everything to pieces in real-time, glorious action. Perform combos, learn new moves, rise through the ranks of the army, participate in battles all around the Karisto Kingdom world map, and eventually become the legend Gaza was known as.

*** Some more because wtf why is no one posting anything

- Legaia chess...I would actually play chess if I could use Legaia pieces. Or I guess even a tactical RPG like FE or Tactics Ogre or FFT

- Legaia trading card game. I actually really like trading card games, like Yugioh and Magic and UFS and Cardfight Vanguard. If there were a Legaia trading card game, I would buy the the the the the out of that, even if there was absolutely no other fanbase and/or I sucked こし at the game. I think it'd be great. the the the the you could even just make a cool card game that combines all sorts of RPGs or games or w/e and have Legaia cards included.

>.>

I think I wanna try thinking out that TCG...Unfortunately I can't draw or photoshop or design complex gameplay.

I think that'll just be a new hobby project because I'm addicted to taking on new ones.

We'll see...

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:50 pm

I actually was thinking of a Trading card game. But more of an electronic one for the site
Kind of like a Yugioh type game but different.

We could buy cards or card packs at the store and spen our G there. But of course we'd have to develop the rules and cards. And I don't know how hard it would be to program a Card Fighting game on site.

But I would definitely love working on that
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:17 pm

I'm gonna think about that card game idea >.>

I think I could get lil somethin outta that.

How bout like a tactical RPG that takes place during the war? Like Fire Emblem or Final Fantasy Tactics. But more importantly, Gaza. Could even go RTS route if you're all fancy and complex like that.

Maybe a more complicated/ambitious app/mobile game that builds on the minigames.

Maybe one for the dancing game in Sol. Bunch more opponents and contests, lots of prizes, play as different characters, challenge the legendary Disco King.

Another for the Coliseum in Duel Saga. Maybe along the lines of Infinity Blade, with the one-on-one fights being you slashing at the enemy, blocking and dodging, using arts and Galea.

A 2D sidescrolling beat 'em up. Maybe Biron-themed. So you use a bunch of Biron monks (and like Zopu and Old Deez; maybe Gala and Songi when they're young or whatever) and run through the stages, beatin the poopers out of a swarm of other monks, Seru, monsters, enemy soldiers, etc.