Music,music

Ideas, wishes, etc. of a Legaia 3 all goes here.
rknight808
Level 9

Music,music

Post by rknight808 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:40 pm

So what should we do about music? Should we go with new music or the same as it has if we do a revisit?

Personally i would go with the same just updated. There as given the same basic sound but just modified to sound a little creepier.
send link of pic or drawing/sketch and ill see about upgrading it or modifying it. just pm me link here
Art is in the eye of the beholder. http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... hitefeathe

Zup
Level 99

Re: Music,music

Post by Zup » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:53 am

I really like the soundtrack for this game, so I'd like the songs kept in tact. Perhaps a few remixes would add variety; maybe even compltely new tracks as well

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:08 pm

I'd do what they did in legaia 2.
Some new song along with the old tracks... Like the leprechaun song at the end of a battle!
it really do be like that tho

rknight808
Level 9

Post by rknight808 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:38 am

Well i just spoke to my nephew who does music composition and was wondering if the concept of coming up with a few new sound tracks.

They are not done as of yet just have them worked on currently. need a good site to toss them on or even anywhere would be good for all to listen to and post comments.
send link of pic or drawing/sketch and ill see about upgrading it or modifying it. just pm me link here
Art is in the eye of the beholder. http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... hitefeathe

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:10 am

Really anybody can arrange a Tablature but it really hard to compose; I assume...
it really do be like that tho

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:16 am

Has anyone here played Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core? Well In the game there was just like one song played again and again in a different way. Like they would slow it down and make it a balad at sad parts and durring battles theyd speed it up throw an electric guitar in and call it awesome. So I guess my idea is not to get rid of all the other songs but to have a common theme that can be manipulated so it could fit for many situations
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:21 pm

I wouldn't be upset with some re-mixes of some of the amazing LoL tracks XD
_______
Wulf Belmont, member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang.

LegaiaWiki
Level ∞

Post by LegaiaWiki » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:43 pm

I think the original LOL tracks could be included but many new songs should be composed as well so it doesn't seem like laziness on the developing end. One of the criticisms LoL had was that there weren't enough tracks, thus many songs were repeated over and over. I think the soundtrack should be doubled in size with a potential remake - half being old material that's remixed, half being completely new songs.

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:22 am

I don't think the amount of tracks is the problem, the length of them is. For example, diablo 2 only had like 15-20 songs (estimating). But they were very long and it didn't feel like you were hearing the same songs ALL the time (except for the main menu)
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html