More lol 3... For the heck of it

Ideas, wishes, etc. of a Legaia 3 all goes here.
K73SK
Level 89

Re: More lol 3... For the heck of it

Post by K73SK » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Did he say that? well, in that case...

SISE BACK ME'S UP HERE!

lol
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:04 pm

I'm with K. I don't remember that. A few things have popped in my head, but nothing as direct as rem saying that.

It might just be slipping my mind though.
it really do be like that tho

rknight808
Level 9

Post by rknight808 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:36 am

if you dont believe me play lol again and remember where hari died and continue till hari repleneshes the tree of life in the seru kai! that is where he says it cause rem is speaking thru hari at the time!
send link of pic or drawing/sketch and ill see about upgrading it or modifying it. just pm me link here
Art is in the eye of the beholder. http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... hitefeathe

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:12 pm

It coming to me.

Rem is Teig. It might have been that he meant in a human form?

All I remember from that was:

Remember? I told you we'd meet again.

Our bodies may have died, but our Spirits are now immortal.

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Okay so playing LoL again made me think of shtuff for a Legaia 3 >.>

Even though I'm still waaaaaaaay early (Mt. Rikuroa), I feel like I could at least give some little opinions, so...

- I don't believe the Seru can come back. I don't think the developers intended for them to. It really feels like they wanted to completely wrap up the story and weren't planning on any sequels. Again, though, I don't know enough yet, so...

- Artificial Seru may still be a possibility. The prologue thing says that humans were really weak, and so God (Tieg?) gave them the Seru to work with, and they were a lot like armor that gave them abilities such as super strength, fast feet, and flight.

- Now, once the Seru are completely gone, what would the people do? Perhaps rebuild broken stuff, travel the world, reconnect with the other citizens they were stranded from, etc. How would they go about doing this easier? Well...eventually maybe some guys at Usha or something could create artificial Seru (eventually. They likely wouldn't get to this actual stage for decades) to help them. The benefits of these artificial Seru would be...well they wouldn't go deranged should the Mist come back or w/e

I think those are at least worth considering should you guys brainstorm for Legaia 3 more and more. It seems like the only other way to get Seru back would be to utilize the gods or something (I personally don't like the sound of this, but again I'm just one little fan).

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:28 am

-I've been saying that for the longest; they pretty much locked everything in a steel door and threw away the key

-It was never Tieg's intention to give humans seru;
Somebody said (iirc)
Humans WERE weak, but Tieg always had hope in human potential, which is why he left all the seru in seru-kai and told them to not intervene with human affairs. And as you know Seru rebelled blah blah blah and here we are

-Artificial seru? Possible but the concept would be too annoying to use;
Play with fake Ra-seru though the whole game? No thanks

-Most people you talk to babble on about traveling to see the world; they probably will rebuild someday.
I think the world would be sick of Seru bro; they probably wouldnt try that until 600 years later; when 'seru' are nothing but myths.

I've said it again and again; the gods are the only logical way to bring back the Seru.

What's that shrine for up where you fight lapis again?

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:00 am

redhollowlives999 wrote:-I've been saying that for the longest; they pretty much locked everything in a steel door and threw away the key
Sowwy

I been not thinking of this thing for months

blarhgrahgrahgrhaag

-It was never Tieg's intention to give humans seru;
Somebody said (iirc)
Humans WERE weak, but Tieg always had hope in human potential, which is why he left all the seru in seru-kai and told them to not intervene with human affairs. And as you know Seru rebelled blah blah blah and here we are[/quote]

Again I'm still early in the game so my knowledge is bare bones, but...

The prologue thing said he gave them the Seru b/c the humans were getting killed off by...idk wild animals and monsters and w/e. The Seru would work with the humans and make them survive better. Then the Mist came and f*cked everything up

That being said, with the Seru gone, the humans are reverted back to the state they were in BEFORE they got the Seru (although they've now got more trained fighters with Vahn, Noa, Gala, and Biron and all that)
-Artificial seru? Possible but the concept would be too annoying to use;
Why would it be too annoying?

Though tbh the major reasoning I proposed it was b/c I LOOOOOOOOOOVE robots >.>

But it makes sense to me. It solves pretty much a bunch of problems sensibly:

1) The humans would have a reason for building these things
2) They won't be affected by the Mist
3) For the fans, it would give us a way to have Seru again
4) It can introduce new Seru
5) the the the the maybe if you wanna play with the concept you could let players customize them

But I'm not saying this is how we should do it. Of course not. Just an idea.
Play with fake Ra-seru though the whole game? No thanks
And this is one of the things that makes me hesitant towards that first solution, so I'm glad you brought it up

I mean, they COULD maybe try to create an artificial Ra-Seru. Maybe that's one of the big subplots of the story

But again, that's one of the drawbacks to my idea. Plus, with them being artificial, they probably wouldn't be talking or reading minds or anything

idk, I'm stumped as far as Ra-Seru
-Most people you talk to babble on about traveling to see the world; they probably will rebuild someday.
Yeah. So that's probably what they'll be doing over the next few decades
I think the world would be sick of Seru bro;
True, which is why I (lazily) brought up that point (although my focus was more on their fear)

But it's a way for them to get things done and I believe it would make sense. They're still just humans after everything is done, and artificial Seru would help them
they probably wouldnt try that until 600 years later; when 'seru' are nothing but myths.
That's something worth considering, but 600 years is too far imo. Just look at us. 600 years ago was...1412. If Legaia took place in our 1412, they wouldn't wait til 2012 to start work on stuff like this. It'd start much sooner

But I can see expanding it past 100 years. Perhaps that'd be too soon as well

But also consider that it could be an underground thing, or the source of conflict. Perhaps people argue whether or not the development of artificial Seru is even a good idea. Perhaps they do it secretly and have to cover it up or face punishment or something
I've said it again and again; the gods are the only logical way to bring back the Seru.
While that would eliminate the Ra-Seru issue and also make them living, there are some issues with this:

1) Using gods is usually a cop-out move. It's like you don't have any other ideas, but just say "well the gods can do w/e"
2) It's not the ONLY logical route. You may not like the artificial Seru idea but I do believe it's logical, at least
3) Do they have the power to do so? Does it make sense for them to do it? I mean, look at what happened the first time. What's to stop another evil guy from creating something like the Mist again

(My knowledge is still minimal so that last point is likely weak and incorrect. My apologies)
What's that shrine for up where you fight lapis again?
idk. Decoration?

Something for the Soren?

Ooh wait it was in the prologue scene, right?

Interesting, but idk what it's for so I can't comment

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:07 am

Yeah, I remember it being there too, which is why I ask...

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:11 am

>____________________________________________________________________>

Dude I typed all that crap up

*sigh*

I still think the gods bringing Seru back is too much of a cop-out, but that's just me

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:32 am

Gods started it
Why no throw them in?

And if Noaru valley is in Seru Kai, wth are they gonna do with all those bodies now? There is no valley to send them to