(if they're were a legaia 3)who should be the characters?"

Ideas, wishes, etc. of a Legaia 3 all goes here.
jemperador
Level 4

Re: (if they're were a legaia 3)who should be the characters

Post by jemperador » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:05 am

redhollowlives999 wrote:honestly...they should mix both stories think this as the plot (similar to legaia 1)
the gods, at noticing the loss of the serus and ra-seru, after 900 years they came to a conclusion (thats 9 mins for them) and decided to create the serus within humans which developed into mystic by the forge ppl thing
but mist elixir (hear in sol in the first game) still does exists to which the enemy is trying to mix the mist w/ the dark poison still residing after langs adventure to create the perfect seru/mystic (its like a regular mystic but w/ every abliltly in both games.
he isn't going to be sure which side to choose so hes(or its) just bring out attention by destroying thing to find help (he doesn't get it either) so its up to lang,noa,maya,kazan,vahn,gala, and a little help from the other characters (like side quests) (sorry i just wanna note that when he is created, because vahn is the only one that has/had the elixirs but of course he told the gods which they lost them because the new perfect being is far superior then them, and for the special occasion, the revive the ra-serus but they only have there ultimate attack, which is useless on the enemy)
the main characters (at first) will be in their separate time-lines, until the meet up (yes you can travel through both dimensions after that) and continually fight him to weaken his immunities and then the final show down (which he cant be defeated by can be weakened and sealed)

i wanted to put cort in this idea but i dont know their ages so he might still be a baby and idk how to put juggernaut either but he'd/it be cool

i agree. i would like the original characters to be recreated specially with vahn and noah coz noah is so cute.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:52 am

You should check out the other legaia 3 forums, I made a few( if not the only) discussions directly related to legaia 3 like how it should be structed and etc
it really do be like that tho

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:17 am

It really all depends on what the plot is/when it happens

If it's soon after the original, then you could incorporate the original characters (but older) and possibly their children or something

If it's far off, perhaps descendants or new people entirely. Of course they could have CONNECTIONS to the older characters

But really, it's all based on when the game takes place and what's going on