(if they're were a legaia 3)who should be the characters?"

Ideas, wishes, etc. of a Legaia 3 all goes here.
Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

(if they're were a legaia 3)who should be the characters?"

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:20 am

honestly...they should mix both stories think this as the plot (similar to legaia 1)
the gods, at noticing the loss of the serus and ra-seru, after 900 years they came to a conclusion (thats 9 mins for them) and decided to create the serus within humans which developed into mystic by the forge ppl thing
but mist elixir (hear in sol in the first game) still does exists to which the enemy is trying to mix the mist w/ the dark poison still residing after langs adventure to create the perfect seru/mystic (its like a regular mystic but w/ every abliltly in both games.
he isn't going to be sure which side to choose so hes(or its) just bring out attention by destroying thing to find help (he doesn't get it either) so its up to lang,noa,maya,kazan,vahn,gala, and a little help from the other characters (like side quests) (sorry i just wanna note that when he is created, because vahn is the only one that has/had the elixirs but of course he told the gods which they lost them because the new perfect being is far superior then them, and for the special occasion, the revive the ra-serus but they only have there ultimate attack, which is useless on the enemy)
the main characters (at first) will be in their separate time-lines, until the meet up (yes you can travel through both dimensions after that) and continually fight him to weaken his immunities and then the final show down (which he cant be defeated by can be weakened and sealed)

i wanted to put cort in this idea but i dont know their ages so he might still be a baby and idk how to put juggernaut either but he'd/it be cool
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Re: (if they're were a legaia 3)who should be the characters

Post by K73SK » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:26 am

I also like the idea of a mixed plot, and I'm assuming you're referring to Tieg when you say Gods. The Seru were a part of Tieg, in which he split himself into two. Seru and human. The Seru part of him was obviously eventually destroyed, but the humans got to continue living and prospering. This would mean that you can't bring the Seru back.

However, you could somehow make the story sound as if Tieg has "healed" from his destruction of the other half (Seru). But putting the games together, Legaia 2 wouldn't make sense since it had no Seru...Unless the healing period is an extremely long one, which Legaia 2 takes place after Legaia 1 and before Legaia 3 (the end of the 'healing'). It might be easier to just ignore Seru altogether and create a new substitute for Legaia 3. Legaia 2 lacked the awesome magic and all that in which Legend of Legaia had...Which is why I say there should definitely be some kind of substitute. Bringing back the Seru would require a long and non-repeated process to think about. :)
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:38 pm

K73SK wrote:I also like the idea of a mixed plot, and I'm assuming you're referring to Tieg when you say Gods. The Seru were a part of Tieg, in which he split himself into two. Seru and human. The Seru part of him was obviously eventually destroyed, but the humans got to continue living and prospering. This would mean that you can't bring the Seru back.

However, you could somehow make the story sound as if Tieg has "healed" from his destruction of the other half (Seru). But putting the games together, Legaia 2 wouldn't make sense since it had no Seru...Unless the healing period is an extremely long one, which Legaia 2 takes place after Legaia 1 and before Legaia 3 (the end of the 'healing'). It might be easier to just ignore Seru altogether and create a new substitute for Legaia 3. Legaia 2 lacked the awesome magic and all that in which Legend of Legaia had...Which is why I say there should definitely be some kind of substitute. Bringing back the Seru would require a long and non-repeated process to think about. :)
i suppose but i reallt cant think of anything other than seru to give them awesome ablilties........and in the begining(of legaia 1) i remember it sawing, the gods gave humans seru
as for teig healing idk maybe some rencarnation? but yeah otherwise since its the only god mentioned (if the only one at all) then i doubt jugganut or anybody really can hurt him because(even if it did damage him in uru mias) a year is like a second for gods in any situation, i pretty sure thats long enough to heal
another thing; i have this weird feeling the forge in the second game could be teig, and lang is related to vahn, nancy to noa, and lang first master in hunters woods is related to gala so it could still connect
didnt you have an idea? i'd love to hear it

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:09 pm

redhollowlives999 wrote: i suppose but i reallt cant think of anything other than seru to give them awesome ablilties........and in the begining(of legaia 1) i remember it sawing, the gods gave humans seru
as for teig healing idk maybe some rencarnation? but yeah otherwise since its the only god mentioned (if the only one at all) then i doubt jugganut or anybody really can hurt him because(even if it did damage him in uru mias) a year is like a second for gods in any situation, i pretty sure thats long enough to heal
another thing; i have this weird feeling the forge in the second game could be teig, and lang is related to vahn, nancy to noa, and lang first master in hunters woods is related to gala so it could still connect
Yes, that's the monologue presented at the beginning of the game. But when you play a lot farther into the game, you learn who Tieg really is, how he exists, and his real gift to the world of Legaia. You will also learn, at the end of the game, how he is "hurt."

I honestly don't think there's any relation between the main characters on the two games, rather than appearance of the main protagonist. The games have so many differences between one another, besides gameplay and design, that they could be taken as completely different games. There are, however, some things that do connect in some ways...But not enough to make it like the games are on the same continent or anything. If anything, they're either completely different worlds or different continents (the latter being what I like to imagine).
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:29 pm

K73SK wrote:
redhollowlives999 wrote: i suppose but i reallt cant think of anything other than seru to give them awesome ablilties........and in the begining(of legaia 1) i remember it sawing, the gods gave humans seru
Yes, that's the monologue presented at the beginning of the game. But when you play a lot farther into the game, you learn who Tieg really is, how he exists, and his real gift to the world of Legaia. You will also learn, at the end of the game, how he is "hurt."

I honestly don't think there's any relation between the main characters on the two games, rather than appearance of the main protagonist. The games have so many differences between one another, besides gameplay and design, that they could be taken as completely different games. There are, however, some things that do connect in some ways...But not enough to make it like the games are on the same continent or anything. If anything, they're either completely different worlds or different continents (the latter being what I like to imagine).
i have to agree but the fact that theres a theeder (im pretty sure now), and a gimard in legaia 2 (and how can we forget lippian i think its called in the cannon)
is enough to convice me

Hiro
Level 12

Post by Hiro » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:17 pm

I've thought about this a lot since I beat the game the first time. Everytime I think of a way to bring the seru back it usually involves more than one more installment in the series and lets face it, if they are expecting seru and you take 3 games to present them the game would lose more attention than it has already. I know that if someone came up with an awesome way that seems like it would work for the seru to come back I personally would love it. But as it has been said before, that is not an easy thing to accomplish.

However, if the game stayed with its references to christianity, the part of God that died
(Jesus) was also resurrected so I guess it isn't a totally impossible idea. I just don't really know a way that would be easier and probably more effective than a substitute.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:09 am

Hiro wrote:I've thought about this a lot since I beat the game the first time. Everytime I think of a way to bring the seru back it usually involves more than one more installment in the series and lets face it, if they are expecting seru and you take 3 games to present them the game would lose more attention than it has already. I know that if someone came up with an awesome way that seems like it would work for the seru to come back I personally would love it. But as it has been said before, that is not an easy thing to accomplish.

However, if the game stayed with its references to christianity, the part of God that died
(Jesus) was also resurrected so I guess it isn't a totally impossible idea. I just don't really know a way that would be easier and probably more effective than a substitute.
Yeah but luckily I'm a skeptic I look at the small things and judge it and most importantly, ask questions
Now as the seru would go on.... I on the wiki link on top and can to a subtle conclusion, start the story a few years (like two) after the first story, you see the event in seru-Kai lead to almost an immediate destruction of the ra-seru and all like it; as for normal seru, they too will after a 'few years' fall it their end so seru might exsist within the next decade if not century.... So I was thinking.... If it were possible to use those remaining serus, which also implys to legaia 2 as their research, it could work out

Oh and as for the 'Gods' issue, yes there is more than one god in legaia 1 for example, biron? Remember the giant head on biron monstary? The one w/ the gardian water I believe.... I think the Soren had a god... Or they were acknowledge as one(s) but yes ultimately Tieg did have an affect on both human and serus
Quick question to be sure, Teig seru form was in uru mais? And if it wasn't how'd it die?

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:31 am

redhollowlives999 wrote: Yeah but luckily I'm a skeptic I look at the small things and judge it and most importantly, ask questions
Now as the seru would go on.... I on the wiki link on top and can to a subtle conclusion, start the story a few years (like two) after the first story, you see the event in seru-Kai lead to almost an immediate destruction of the ra-seru and all like it; as for normal seru, they too will after a 'few years' fall it their end so seru might exsist within the next decade if not century.... So I was thinking.... If it were possible to use those remaining serus, which also implys to legaia 2 as their research, it could work out

Oh and as for the 'Gods' issue, yes there is more than one god in legaia 1 for example, biron? Remember the giant head on biron monstary? The one w/ the gardian water I believe.... I think the Soren had a god... Or they were acknowledge as one(s) but yes ultimately Tieg did have an affect on both human and serus
Quick question to be sure, Teig seru form was in uru mais? And if it wasn't how'd it die?
Please remember to use the edit button if you want to say something else, to prevent from double posting.

Tieg is the only god to be known to exist in the world of Legaia from the first game. Other gods that are implied are not proven to exist from the heroes.

As for Tieg, him and the ra-seru explain that he split himself into two forms, human and Seru. The two dimensions were left on the plains of Seru-Kai and Legaia (the planet). Uru Mais was only a way for gaining access between worlds. There were many Ra-Seru that went against Tieg and became "Rogues." They were the ones to truly introduce the existence of Seru to the humans. The image of Tieg in the Uru Mais is the god, but don't mistake Tieg for just a Seru. Perhaps Sise-Neg could explain it a little better, assuming he finds his way into this thread :p

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:54 pm

K73SK wrote:
redhollowlives999 wrote: Yeah but luckily I'm a skeptic I look at the small things and judge it and most importantly, ask questions

Please remember to use the edit button if you want to say something else, to prevent from double posting.

Tieg is the only god to be known to exist in the world of Legaia from the first game. Other gods that are implied are not proven to exist from the heroes.

As for Tieg, him and the ra-seru explain that he split himself into two forms, human and Seru. The two dimensions were left on the plains of Seru-Kai and Legaia (the planet). Uru Mais was only a way for gaining access between worlds. There were many Ra-Seru that went against Tieg and became "Rogues." They were the ones to truly introduce the existence of Seru to the humans. The image of Tieg in the Uru Mais is the god, but don't mistake Tieg for just a Seru. Perhaps Sise-Neg could explain it a little better, assuming he finds his way into this thread :p

Soo biron isn't a god?

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Well, Biron is a goddess I believe. But what I'm saying is that they weren't presented in the game as a physical being. Only Tieg was...Biron, as far as we know, is only a goddess the monks worship.