Legaia 3 - Chances?

Ideas, wishes, etc. of a Legaia 3 all goes here.
K73SK
Level 89

Legaia 3 - Chances?

Post by K73SK » Sun May 21, 2017 12:17 pm

So now that we know Legaia 2 will (someday) be on the PS4 for players to enjoy, do you think this opens up the chance a newer one could come out? Or do you think this ruins the chances? I know many people wish it had been the first game instead - I do too. But hey, you never know... Maybe the battle system will make people want to try out the old game, maybe find this site, or even open up some chances for us. What are your thoughts?
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: Legaia 3 - Chances?

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Mon May 22, 2017 7:45 am

The unique system will definitely attract new users who will want to try the first game.

However, whether Legaia 3 will come from all of this is up for grabs. A successful developer would have to come across it first and decide that they would like to work on it.
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed May 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Not just whether they'd want to work on it... But also whether they'd get anything out of all the hard work in doing so. :(
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

tawok
Level 2

Post by tawok » Thu May 25, 2017 10:57 am

I wish we could at the very least get the old games on the PSN. Legaia 3 would be fantastic but I feel like we're a really small fan base and they'd have to spend millions in marketing to make it a success.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu May 25, 2017 1:01 pm

Well that would depend on the developer tho.

If Platinum made Legaia 3, you best believe a lot of people would know about it, with or without advertising. If some nobody made it, then ofc no one would even know it existed.

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Fri May 26, 2017 8:02 pm

I agree that the biggest problem lies in the popularity of the game... Just looking at the game sales, you would think it wasn't that great of a game. But if you were to look at the people who have actually played the game, almost everyone who did loved the game or said it was a really good game. It's just that the numbers aren't there to prove it out...

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:51 pm

Well I once read one review from a guy who hated it.

It was hilarious, and painful to read.

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:33 pm

That's how I felt when I watched the video review from The Escapist. Except that I was a little annoyed that they were trying to act like they already understood the entire storyline from the beginning of the game.

Nitwit
Level 18

Post by Nitwit » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Hearing that the PSN store on PS3 is closing down. I doubt it more in the future. Also, we should commission some good fanart of the Legaia cast. At least some from bigger artists online. I think even if someone like PewDiePie were to play the PS1 game. It will be like 9000 to 1. Unlikely.
Next time on Dragon Ball Z! Playing on the Switch will get me to kill some fools. Tune in to Dragon Ball Z to find out. 8-)